Sheogorath (Elder Scrolls) vs Q (Star Trek) vs The Trickster (Supernatural)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Sheogorath, Deadric Prince of Madness, The Madgod

http://lyddidesign.com/costumes/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Sheogorath.jpg

Q

http://i.stack.imgur.com/A26eg.jpg

The Trickster, Gabriel, Loki

http://i99.ltalk.ru/25.media.tumblr.com/36f582d5acfe777d55545ab6b42a53f3/tumblr_mgjpy7Uev91rmnozio1_500.jpg

- All 3 are in the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ.
- They each have every ability they have ever possessed respectively. Peak.

Which of these characters has the shenanigans to top all others?
Which one can leave the room alive?

trexalfa
Sheogorath is the most powerful out of the three and would destroy them.

He, at his peak, can make universes. In comparison, Q and Gabriel have done shit.

NemeBro
Originally posted by trexalfa

He, at his peak, can make universes. Based on?

trexalfa
Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on?

This

The planets (which are actually the sundered bodies of the Aedra) are suppossedly infinite, but mortal perception screws their appearence up. Oblivion is also said to be infinite. Powerscalling from complete, non-sundered et'Ada gives us Daedric Princes with the ability to make infinite masses of space out of themselves, which are their planes.

Lowballing it, and then they make universes. Why? Because infinity is such a No limits fallacy.

cdtm
That's the same sort of logic that puts LOTR characters like Gandalf and Sauron as cosmic beings, even though they've struggled with mortal armies..

Or for that matter, Mortal Kombat gods, who break dimensions and lose to shaolin monks..

trexalfa
Originally posted by cdtm
That's the same sort of logic that puts LOTR characters like Gandalf and Sauron as cosmic beings, even though they've struggled with mortal armies..

Or for that matter, Mortal Kombat gods, who break dimensions and lose to shaolin monks..

Gandalf has things like divine pacts and shit limiting him, and Sauron doesn't use strength that much, he prefers subtlety. Still, the comparison is pretty off. Maiar are cosmic beings, but not of the kind that breaks planets with their pinky.

That's the Valar's role as Eru's creations, who participated in the creation of the universe. Anytime a Daedric Prince has lost, either wasn't at full power and the avatar of a Divine ****ed him up while outside his home turf, the hero got the power of an exceptional artifact that gave him the power of the Aedra, a Protonymic was used... A Daedric Prince has never been defeated in an all out fight.

AncientPower
Yeah, the Daedric Prince wins this one.

LLLLLink
This

The planets (which are actually the sundered bodies of the Aedra) are suppossedly infinite, but mortal perception screws their appearence up. Oblivion is also said to be infinite. Powerscalling from complete, non-sundered et'Ada gives us Daedric Princes with the ability to make infinite masses of space out of themselves, which are their planes.

Lowballing it, and then they make universes. Why? Because infinity is such a No limits fallacy.

I'm pretty sure Sithis (Padomay) and Anu poop on all the aedra and daedra.

trexalfa
Originally posted by LLLLLink
I'm pretty sure Sithis (Padomay) and Anu poop on all the aedra and daedra.

Did I say they didn't?

Spawningpool
Why do this when you can use the WABBAjACK. Daedras take it home.. Craig ferguson could voice act him

LLLLLink
Did I say they didn't?

No, I just wanted to see if anybody was up on their ES stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.