5 Unexpected Downsides of High Intelligence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
You know that phrase, "Ignorance is bliss"? There's a reason it's stuck around all these years. Because having the upper hand in intelligence might give you an advantage in some areas, like crossword puzzle solving and quantum physics-ing, but it also might just screw up your life forever.

Note: Stephen Hawking can talk about how dangerous AI will be in the future, but we're not worried. Because, as this Cracked Classic shows, the more dangerous dangerous robots gather, the more they'll sabotage their own well being, until all the Terminators work themselves to death while the ED-209s drown their inadequacy issues in robo-whiskey. So enjoy this article, and be less scared of robots. -Cracked

For instance, if you're smart ...

- You're Probably a Night Owl -- And That's a Bad Thing

- You're Less Likely to Pass On Your Genes

- You're More Likely to Lie

- You're More Likely to Believe Bullshit

- You're More Likely to Be Self-Destructive

Source]

It's xyz!
I am all these things and I also suffer from the common case of arguing my opinion for attention. We smart folk are a disease

i was also told intellectuals are more likely to be alcoholics

\\W//
i don't know what you guys are complaining about, i'm the smartest guy here.

Oneness
qB2bWfjks3o?list=FLdsXu9yUN6Ly-IT9c7DtG0Q

Stringer
Ster trak

Oneness
eHclEQC2IuU

Oneness
hPSi0jXeQRs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.