Which countries need a nuke dropped on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
List them up.

Mindset
Liechtenstein.

Time Immemorial
Would anyone miss it?

Digi
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
List them up.

What's your address?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
What's your address?

Current location is your momma's house. Send it.

Digi
Heh. Silliness aside, I hope this is more of a general griping thread against countries, states, etc. that need to be reformed in some way. Because actually dropping nukes on, well, anyone is something of a drastic solution. I would hope that no one would seriously advocate it, though I'm quite sure that several out there could prove me wrong.

Mindset
Heh. Silliness aside, I hope this is more of a general griping thread against countries, states, etc. that need to be reformed in some way. Because actually dropping nukes on, well, anyone is something of a drastic solution. I would hope that no one would seriously advocate it, though I'm quite sure that several out there could prove me wrong. Phuck Liechtenstein and anyone that doesn't want to see it wiped from the face of the Earth.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Phuck Liechtenstein and anyone that doesn't want to see it wiped from the face of the Earth.

laughing

Time Immemorial
Heh. Silliness aside, I hope this is more of a general griping thread against countries, states, etc. that need to be reformed in some way. Because actually dropping nukes on, well, anyone is something of a drastic solution. I would hope that no one would seriously advocate it, though I'm quite sure that several out there could prove me wrong.

Im bored laughing out loud

Star428
All the countries in the Middle East need it, imo, with the sole exception of Israel, of course. Unfortunately, the radiation fallout from the nukes doesn't respect borders so if all the countries in ME minus Israel were nuked then it's certain that many Israeli's would die from the radiation travelling across their borders so I guess it would be a bad idea afterall.

I would also include N Korea as well but I think it's only their leaders that need to be taken out. Not the entire country.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Im bored laughing out loud

You should get a PS3 or an xbox 360 , TI. If u ever do then you can add me to your friends list and we can play some good TBS games sometimes if you're into those.

Tzeentch
The bible belt.

Stringer
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The bible belt.

The southeast will just, pray it away. ~ Kid Rock

Bentley
Keep in mind that a single nuke wouldn't obliterate most countries.

You'd need to be a small silly nation like Liechtenstein to be really crippled by that.

But I don't want Liechtenstein to be nuked since the fallout could touch France erm

Star428
The bible belt.

Baloney. The atheistic North needs it more. Oh yeah, let's not forget the queer capital of the world: San Francisco. LOL.

Bentley
Originally posted by Star428
Baloney. The atheistic North needs it more. Oh yeah, let's not forget the queer capital of the world: San Francisco. LOL.

But there are sea elephants in the bay :'(

Star428
That's collateral damage. An unfortunate side effect of doing something for the greater good of the country.

NemeBro
The United States.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Keep in mind that a single nuke wouldn't obliterate most countries.

You'd need to be a small silly nation like Liechtenstein to be really crippled by that.

But I don't want Liechtenstein to be nuked since the fallout could touch France erm Look, man, you can't make an omelet without exposing France to nuclear fallout.Originally posted by NemeBro
The United States. Reported to the NSA, FBI, CIA, and God.

Reflassshh
Starsie's house.

Henry_Pym
Greenland.

I'm way too far from the beach, melt some of that ice.

Also f*ck the Greenland shark, it's terrifying.

krisblaze
U S A

U S A

Edit: Also all of Russia, China, N.Korea and any islamic state.

Bentley
Originally posted by krisblaze
N.Korea

Don't give them the excuse to write more Godzilla rip-offs.

dadudemon
None.

I want humans to stop killing each other and stop fighting. I want us to love each other and help each other.

Robtard
Originally posted by Star428

Homophobic post is homophobic

jaden101
Japan...ohnowait

Robtard
Too soon

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze
U S A

U S A

Edit: Also all of Russia, China, N.Korea and any islamic state.

We have ICBM defense, no one would mess with us.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by dadudemon
None.

I want humans to stop killing each other and stop fighting. I want us to love each other and help each other.

In what is otherwise a joke thread (I would think), you've made the most genuine, well-meant comment thus far. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
Japan...ohnowait Too soon.

Reflassshh
None.

I want humans to stop killing each other and stop fighting. I want us to love each other and help each other. I want the same. But day by day I become more convinced that it's not going to happen. Ever.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Reflassshh
I want the same. But day by day I become more convinced that it's not going to happen. Ever.

Wishful thinking, though, right?

Wonder Man
Nazi Germany.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Wishful thinking, though, right? Can you blame me?

Mindset
I want us all to wipe each other out in one gigantic fiery inferno.

Sacred 117
Can you blame me?

Blame you? I'm with you.

Tzeentch
None.

I want humans to stop killing each other and stop fighting. I want us to love each other and help each other. lol. This homo. thumb down

Time Immemorial
lol. This homo. thumb down

Why are you not in your jeep drinking anymore?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sacred 117
In what is otherwise a joke thread (I would think), you've made the most genuine, well-meant comment thus far. thumb up

I want the same. But day by day I become more convinced that it's not going to happen. Ever.

thumb up

I've always been a dirty (clean) hippie that just wants everyone to love each other.

lol. This homo. thumb down

If wanting peace makes me a homosexual, bring on the buttsex, testicles, and penises. angry

kitty

Tzeentch
Buying a plane ticket right now.

Sacred 117
If wanting peace makes me a homosexual, bring on the buttsex, testicles, and penises. angry

kitty
Buying a plane ticket right now.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/aa57f818b9c9e6a16a2781a2019a55b8/tumblr_mmglrg8FA81qe7n8no2_500.gif

Wonder Man
Seriously. There are more Hitlers out there than most people realize apparently. This makes this thread really smart.

Henry_Pym
So you would have killed all those Jews in radioactive fire, Wonder man?

QE™
The Faroe Islands. Since they are a self-governing country that loves to kill whales and dolphins in mass slaughter. We don't need them.

Wonder Man
I don't have all the answers but I know I don't want to live in the world of the master race.

QE™
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I don't have all the answers but I know I don't want to live in the world of the master race.

Okay clam down hitler

kevdude
Originally posted by Mindset
Phuck Liechtenstein and anyone that doesn't want to see it wiped from the face of the Earth.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.