Umineko Tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



BeyonderGod
I believe they are Multiverse level for each powerful character.

trexalfa
The highest tiers should be megaversal. Beato is not even in them, and she cancreate multiverses.

BeyonderGod
Noone in Umineko are Megaverse.....
Multiverse+ if you can bring up some serious but mot Megaverse....

trexalfa
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Noone in Umineko are Megaverse.....
Multiverse+ if you can bring up some serious but mot Megaverse....

Catbox says hi.

It was made by a mid tier such as Beato.

Miraijin
Catbox? Catbox isn't even a proper multiverse. It's universe containing infinite possibilities. Each possibility can be a legit universe, but they have to be observed first. But nature of Beato's catbox prevents it from being observed.

Possiblities aren't the same as legit alternate universes. Even powerful Voyager Witches, like Bern and Lambda, demonstrated only to create one universe at the same time.

People are too trustworthy when it comes to Umineko's author, meanwhile last episode has proven that anything he said should be taken with a grain of salt. Even earlier episodes tell us what exactly is a truth and what meaning it has to truth-seekers.

AlphaVortex
Megaverse and omniverse are meaningless terms. All that matters is the size.

Infinite universe = infinite multiverse = infinite megaverse = infinite omniverse.

Otherwise we could reach Suggsverse territory of nonsense in infinity beyond the concept of infinity and shit like that.

SSJGGogeta
AV's right here.

Infinite is infinite, lol.

Featherine is omniversal.

BeyonderGod
Featherine isnt omniverse

DC/Marvel have confirmed omniverses.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Featherine isnt omniverse

DC/Marvel have confirmed omniverses.


Both are using made up terms. Multiverse and omniverse mean the same thing. It doesn't matter what writers have to say on the matter. If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Featherine isnt omniverse

DC/Marvel have confirmed omniverses.

When did DC OR Marvel confirm omniverses?

Because that's a fannon word, in case you didn't notice.

Omniverse refers to a character who would be able to affect US, in our real life universe. Featherine hinted to being capable of doing this MULTIPLE times, saying that her entire multi-verse was just a "Single page, in an infinite book of lives", that she controlled.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
When did DC OR Marvel confirm omniverses?

Because that's a fannon word, in case you didn't notice.

Omniverse refers to a character who would be able to affect US, in our real life universe. Featherine hinted to being capable of doing this MULTIPLE times, saying that her entire multi-verse was just a "Single page, in an infinite book of lives", that she controlled.
You again dont know what terms are because it ain't fanon if its defined also
Megaverse/Omniverse has been stated in both MARVEL AND DC your argument is invalid.

Featherine can hint but with no proof she ain't jack she controls little books that's cute all Multiverse level in each book nothing Megaverse/Omniverse only DC/Marvel use the terms.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Both are using made up terms. Multiverse and omniverse mean the same thing. It doesn't matter what writers have to say on the matter. If the multiverse is already infinite, you can't get any bigger than that.
>Made up terms
It seems BOTH use the same terms.

Writers>Your opinion
They do have the saying on the matter.

Marvel/DC have different level of infinity seriously it was established YEARS ago.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
>Made up terms
It seems BOTH use the same terms.

Writers>Your opinion
They do have the saying on the matter.

Marvel/DC have different level of infinity seriously it was established YEARS ago.

So? They're the only verses that use those made up terms, so you can't apply them to other verses.

Marvels and DCs made up terms have no bearing in a VS debate, where it's a neutral realm.

Seriously, you cant apply Marvels and DCs made up terms to other fictions. Those made up terms just stay inside Marvel and DC.

From what I know about Featherine, she's Hilbert Space level. Now Hilbert Space is a real term, and can be applied to fictions, and Marvel and DC don't have any Hilbert Space level beings.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
You again dont know what terms are because it ain't fanon if its defined also
Megaverse/Omniverse has been stated in both MARVEL AND DC your argument is invalid.

Featherine can hint but with no proof she ain't jack she controls little books that's cute all Multiverse level in each book nothing Megaverse/Omniverse only DC/Marvel use the terms.

Scans.

Scans.

Scans.

Show ONE time that omniverses were confirmed in DC or Marvel.

You can't, because they're only multiversal, and piss-poor ones at that. Hell, the Anti-monitor destroyed EVERY universe in DC, except for universe 1, and he was contested with the Spectre. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
So? They're the only verses that use those made up terms, so you can't apply them to other verses.

Marvels and DCs made up terms have no bearing in a VS debate, where it's a neutral realm.

Seriously, you cant apply Marvels and DCs made up terms to other fictions. Those made up terms just stay inside Marvel and DC.

From what I know about Featherine, she's Hilbert Space level. Now Hilbert Space is a real term, and can be applied to fictions, and Marvel and DC don't have any Hilbert Space level beings.
Cant use Hilbert Space term if Marvel/DC cant use Megaverse/Omniverse which are again defined and used so if you gonna use a RL term in a fictional series where they aren't using that theory then by all means Megaverse/Omniverse are Legit.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
So? They're the only verses that use those made up terms, so you can't apply them to other verses.

Marvels and DCs made up terms have no bearing in a VS debate, where it's a neutral realm.

Seriously, you cant apply Marvels and DCs made up terms to other fictions. Those made up terms just stay inside Marvel and DC.

From what I know about Featherine, she's Hilbert Space level. Now Hilbert Space is a real term, and can be applied to fictions, and Marvel and DC don't have any Hilbert Space level beings.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/53388/1226039-nexus_omniverse.jpg

BeyonderGod
https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/985567.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111176755/3995492-4544496851-Actio.jpg

BeyonderGod
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125547/3512385-b.jpg
Beyonder stating Infinite Multiverses.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Cant use Hilbert Space term if Marvel/DC cant use Megaverse/Omniverse which are again defined and used so if you gonna use a RL term in a fictional series where they aren't using that theory then by all means Megaverse/Omniverse are Legit.



So you're trying to say that you can use Marvel's made up terms, and apply them to all fictions, but you can't use real life terms and apply them to all fictions?

You've got it all backwards.

BeyonderGod
Not really RL Terms aka Theories in fiction hasn't really been proven lol
so either way Megaverse/Omniverse exist within Dc/Marvel so yeah the terms they have can apply in debates.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Not really RL Terms aka Theories in fiction hasn't really been proven lol
so either way Megaverse/Omniverse exist within Dc/Marvel so yeah the terms they have can apply in debates.

Okay?

Hilbert Space exists in Umineko, Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Elder Scrolls, Demon King Daimaou, and other fictions. So yes Hilbert Space is a term that can be applied to VS debates.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Okay?

Hilbert Space exists in Umineko, Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Elder Scrolls, Demon King Daimaou, and other fictions. So yes Hilbert Space is a term that can be applied to VS debates.
So
Megaverse/Omniverse can also thanks for proving me right if you can use Hilbert Space then Marvel/DC terms of Megaverse/Omniverse can be applied to the characters meaning
The living tribunal is above Multiverse and Multiverse+ level beings regardless. smokin'

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
So
Megaverse/Omniverse can also thanks for proving me right if you can use Hilbert Space then Marvel/DC terms of Megaverse/Omniverse can be applied to the characters meaning
The living tribunal is above Multiverse and Multiverse+ level beings regardless. smokin'

No because Hilbert Space is a real term.

Even if megaverse and omniverse are used, it's still not as big as Hilbert Space level.

Multiverse = 5 dimensions
Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions
Hilbert Space = Infinite dimensions

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
No because Hilbert Space is a real term.

Even if megaverse and omniverse are used, it's still not as big as Hilbert Space level.

Multiverse = 5 dimensions
Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions
Hilbert Space = Infinite dimensions
Omniverse/Megaverse arent in those Dimensions

Omniverse is Infinite Of all things
Megaverse is Groups of Infinite Multiverses

So regardless like I stated LT is above Multiverse+ and Multiverses beings.

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Okay?

Hilbert Space exists in Umineko, Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Elder Scrolls, Demon King Daimaou, and other fictions. So yes Hilbert Space is a term that can be applied to VS debates.
When is Hilbert Space referd in Umineko?
I have played umineko, but I have not heard such a statement.

Q99
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
No because Hilbert Space is a real term.

Even if megaverse and omniverse are used, it's still not as big as Hilbert Space level.

Multiverse = 5 dimensions
Megaverse = 6 dimensions
Omniverse = 7 dimensions
Hilbert Space = Infinite dimensions


Those terms can vary wildly fiction to fiction.


A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

Some multiverses are finite in amount, some are not.


What one fiction uses and another does may be drastically different.

CatL18
Originally posted by Q99
Those terms can vary wildly fiction to fiction.


A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

Some multiverses are finite in amount, some are not.


What one fiction uses and another does may be drastically different.
As for Marvel/DC, They have immeasurable, possibly infinite number of Dimensions inside their each universe.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by CatL18
As for Marvel/DC, They have immeasurable, possibly infinite number of Dimensions inside their each universe.
Correct!

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
Those terms can vary wildly fiction to fiction.


A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

Some multiverses are finite in amount, some are not.


What one fiction uses and another does may be drastically different.
Exactly my point lol
VsBattles is incorrect they think Hilbert theory is in many fictions and makes it seems they are all on the same level which they aren't.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by CatL18
When is Hilbert Space referd in Umineko?
I have played umineko, but I have not heard such a statement.
Hilbert Space isn't reference in any of the fictional universes he described at all.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
As for Marvel/DC, They have immeasurable, possibly infinite number of Dimensions inside their each universe.

False. Marvel's definition of dimensions doesn't refer to spatial dimensions, but rather realms, like Asgard.

Don't be a ****ing dumbass. Learn the definitions of the words you use before spouting such stupidity.

You can't have spatial dimensions inside universes. That's not how ****ing spatial dimensions work. A universe doesn't have 4 dimensions inside of it, it is 4 dimensional itself.

Now STFU since don't understand the basic meanings of the words you use. I can't tolerate such stupidity.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by Q99
Those terms can vary wildly fiction to fiction.


A single universe can be infinite in size. It can also have any number of dimensions.

Some multiverses are finite in amount, some are not.


What one fiction uses and another does may be drastically different.

You're right, different fictions different terms, but BeyonderGod is trying to use terms only used by Marvel and DC and trying to apply them to other fictions. So if you're going to do that, you need to find an equivalence for comparison, in which case would be spatial dimensions.
Megaverse and omniverse are just complex multiverses.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Hilbert Space isn't reference in any of the fictional universes he described at all.


False. Lovecraft has Hilbert Space:

Through the Gates of the Silver Key wrote:
The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity.

DKD has Hilbert Space:

Writer - the ability to see and control the worlds as information, like to write a story in fiction. Endless logical possibilities could include anything that can be described. There are universes of different sizes , (through infinite space) with all sorts of laws. There are stories that include parallel worlds, infinite dimensional spaces, as well as foreign gods , for whom all this is nothing more than fiction (and even lower beings are able to think in terms of an infinitely dense infinity). Stories can be raised to the power, forming a structure where the real worlds for some creatures are only dreams or fiction for the second, whose worlds are also a story for the third. This hierarchy can aspire even to infinity, but the law of identity will always be higher than that of any level.


Elder Scrolls and Dark Tower should have Hilbert Space also, but I'll have to find the quotes.

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
False. Marvel's definition of dimensions doesn't refer to spatial dimensions, but rather realms, like Asgard.

Don't be a ****ing dumbass. Learn the definitions of the words you use before spouting such stupidity.

You can't have spatial dimensions inside universes. That's not how ****ing spatial dimensions work. A universe doesn't have 4 dimensions inside of it, it is 4 dimensional itself.

Now STFU since don't understand the basic meanings of the words you use. I can't tolerate such stupidity.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73712/1917779-gmvyc_1_.jpg
There seemed to be spatial dimension Happy Dance

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/73712/1917779-gmvyc_1_.jpg
There seemed to be spatial dimension Happy Dance

The highest dimension was 6.2985923. A 7 dimensional universe is bigger than that.

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
The highest dimension was 6.2985923. A 7 dimensional universe is bigger than that.
Sorry, Beyonder is Infinite dimension itself Happy Dance
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/46823/934908-infinite_dimensions.jpg

And,There is scan that Marvel consists of transfnite number of Dimensions from lower to higher.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
Sorry, Beyonder is Infinite dimension itself Happy Dance
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/4/46823/934908-infinite_dimensions.jpg

And,There is scan that Marvel consists of transfnite number of Dimensions from lower to higher.

That was PR Beyonder. No longer canon. Plus there are Lovecraft deities who can blink infinite dimensional beings out of existence.

Transfinite isn't a quantity. It just refers to a specific discussion of numbers (ordinal, cardinal, etc.)
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/infinity-vs-transfinite.808383/

Using transfinite to describe a quantity is purely nonsensical.

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
That was PR Beyonder. No longer canon. Plus there are Lovecraft deities who can blink infinite dimensional beings out of existence.

Transfinite isn't a quantity. It just refers to a specific discussion of numbers (ordinal, cardinal, etc.)
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/infinity-vs-transfinite.808383/

Using transfinite to describe a quantity is purely nonsensical.
Don't you know that Ivory Kings is adult form of Pre-retcon Beyonders race?
Now, Secret Wars set is official again.
So it's feat is canon again.
And Don't you know that Yog-Sothoth who is second to Azathoth is manifestation of time and space?
But Time and Space are too small concept for Beyonder.
Your my character is stronger than yours!!! is laughable fo me.
As for transfinity, It is canon that Marvel multiverse consists of more than transfinite nuber of Dimensions from lower to higher.
See Doctor Strange

BTW, Show your evidence that Umineko verse is Hirbert Space.This thread is about Umineko, so show me now.
Your statement has no feat/evidence/source. You only say that A is inifinite/omnipotent/omiiversal, So My character is stronger than Marvel/DC!!!
But You have no basis to insist. How should we accept it?

In the first place, All your opinion seem to come from ACF, You have no opinion,lol.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
Don't you know that Ivory Kings is adult form of Pre-retcon Beyonders race?
Now, Secret Wars set is official again.
So it's feat is canon again.
And Don't you know that Yog-Sothoth who is second to Azathoth is manifestation of time and space?
But Time and Space are too small concept for Beyonder.
Your my character is stronger than yours!!! is laughable fo me.
As for transfinity, It is canon that Marvel multiverse consists of more than transfinite nuber of Dimensions from lower to higher.
See Doctor Strange

BTW, Show your evidence that Umineko verse is Hirbert Space.This thread is about Umineko, so show me now.
Your statement has no feat/evidence/source. You only say that A is inifinite/omnipotent/omiiversal, So My character is stronger than Marvel/DC!!!
But You have no basis to insist. How should we accept it?

In the first place, All your opinion seem to come from ACF, You have no opinion,lol.

Yog-Sothoth completely transcends time and space. Anyone above 4 dimensions would transcend time and space in fact. He is the embodiment of the Hilbert Space multiverse but also transcends the Hilbert Space multiverse.

Are you seriously retarded? You can't have transfinite anything. Transfinite isn't a ****ing quantity!
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/infinity-vs-transfinite.808383/

And no the highest spatial dimension in Marvel you have shown is 6.23.

Beyonder being infinite dimensional is nothing for Lovecraftian deities. Even the Archetypes can freely control the infinite dimensional multiverse like chess pieces, and Yog-Sothoth completely transcends the Archetypes.
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/azathoth-respect-thread-313483/

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Yog-Sothoth completely transcends time and space. Anyone above 4 dimensions would transcend time and space in fact. He is the embodiment of the Hilbert Space multiverse but also transcends the Hilbert Space multiverse.

Are you seriously retarded? You can't have transfinite anything. Transfinite isn't a ****ing quantity!
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/infinity-vs-transfinite.808383/

And no the highest spatial dimension in Marvel you have shown is 6.23.

Beyonder being infinite dimensional is nothing for Lovecraftian deities. Even the Archetypes can freely control the infinite dimensional multiverse like chess pieces, and Yog-Sothoth completely transcends the Archetypes.
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/azathoth-respect-thread-313483/
When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.

BeyonderGod
1. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is Omnipotent by Jim Starlin.
2. HP Lovecraft/Umineko isnt based on any real life terms of scientific knowledge you are placing REAL LIFE Terms,research, and or any theories in fictional community's that dont do logic 24/7 because RL terms are logical and more than Illogical as you state Yog-Sothoth is above infinity?......yet you claim to use scientific terms which by laws of physics/scientific evidence you cant be above Infinity which you just contradicted your own statements about how they use fake terms but yet Cthulhuverse is above infinity? That's you being hypocritical/Biased toward the fictional communities of Marvel/DC so first off.....

1. Marvel has been confirmed the many levels of infinity in their respective series/characters and to let you know the living tribunal who is LIKE Yog-Sothoth exist beyond space and time hell it was stated HE is Beyond infinity why? Because the simple terms never described his powers.

2. Megaverse/Omniverse are canon regardless of what you say Alpha as it seems you know very little of the given series and you believe what you read online which is very noticeable.

3. You failed to show proof/evidence/feats/sources of any of the fictional series you are trying to prove has Hilbert space theory where also keyword "Theory" which its speculation/assumptions and not been proven AT ALL!

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.

Look at the ****ing respect thread dumbass! It flat out states that there are infinite spatial dimensions in Cthulhu. You dont know shit about Cthulhu, so stop acting like you do dumbass.

Infinite dimensional beings are nothing to Yog-Sothoth and the Archetypes. You dont even know that much. You know nothing about Cthulhu, yet you still continue wanking Marvel without knowing shit about what youre talking about.

AlphaVortex
Originally posted by CatL18
When Does Chuthlu myth refer to Hilbert Space? show me now. and This thread is umineko thread, Show me now that Umineko multiverse is Hilbert space.
And Your Statement is perfectly flawed because You say that Yog-Sothoth is hilbert space but Yog-sothoth is not hilbert space,lol. I am very tired of talking with you because only what you said is that My Charecter is megaversal/omniversal/infinite dimension!!! so My character is far stronger than DC/MARVEL!!! like that. I am very tired.
And You don't see the scan I posted?
Beyonder came from infinite dimension and embodiment of itself. and Ivory king is adult form of his race.
As for Transfinity,You don't know level of infinity? Transfinity is about it's concept.

BTW, Marvel/DC referd to countless spatial dimension.
It was proven that you don't konw anything about DC/Marvel and Umineko, even Chuthlu myth.

At last, This thread is Umineko thread, so show me your source that Umineko verse is Hilbert space now

PS: You say that Nothing is bigger than Infinity, But Yog-Sothoth is above infinity.
You Don't seem to understand even what you say.


If you didnt even know Cthulhu had infinite dimensions then dont run your mouth arguing about shit you know nothing about. You know nothing about Cthulhu so STFU.

Also Marvel doesnt have infinite spatial dimensions. The only infinite dimensional being is beyonder, and thats nothing to the Archetypes, never mind Yog Sothoth.

CatL18
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
Look at the ****ing respect thread dumbass! It flat out states that there are infinite spatial dimensions in Cthulhu. You dont know shit about Cthulhu, so stop acting like you do dumbass.

Infinite dimensional beings are nothing to Yog-Sothoth and the Archetypes. You dont even know that much. You know nothing about Cthulhu, yet you still continue wanking Marvel without knowing shit about what youre talking about.
Only What you say is My character stronger!!!
You have no basis to insist. How do we accept it?
And You said that Yog-Sothoth is embodiment of Hilbert space, But Now You said that Yog-Sothoth is above Hilbert space. This proves that You know nothing about Cthlu myth and Yog-sothoth and only said my character stronger!!!!!!
Are you weeping kid?
If you insist that My character stronger!!!!, Show me proof now.

BTW, Here is umineko thread, When do you show me that Umineko verse is Hilbert space?

Originally posted by AlphaVortex
If you didnt even know Cthulhu had infinite dimensions then dont run your mouth arguing about shit you know nothing about. You know nothing about Cthulhu so STFU.

Also Marvel doesnt have infinite spatial dimensions. The only infinite dimensional being is beyonder, and thats nothing to the Archetypes, never mind Yog Sothoth.
You don't know that Ivory kings are adult form of Beyonder, and it took infinite number of Beyonder to beat Living Tribunal?
Because Ivory kings attack LT's M-Body from infinite multiverse.
Now,It was proven that You know nothing about Marvel and DC and even work that You wank.

BTW, In Dr Strange, It is shown that Marvel Multiverse consists of transfinite number of Dumension from lower to higher.
So Embodiment of Multiverse like Eternity is transfinite dimensional.
And, Your infinite Dimension whoo haa!!! is meaningless. Because Every fiction has different cosmology. 4th dimensional being can be stronger than othe work's infinite dimensional being. You don't know such a thing,lol.

As I said in pre-post, You don't have any statement to insist, All Your statement seem to come from ACF wiki, the Super Anime wanking wiki.

PS: You don't answer any my question and don't show any proof, So If you keep wanking, answew my question and Show me proof. If you can't, You are perfectly troll.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by CatL18
Only What you say is My character stronger!!!
You have no basis to insist. How do we accept it?
And You said that Yog-Sothoth is embodiment of Hilbert space, But Now You said that Yog-Sothoth is above Hilbert space. This proves that You know nothing about Cthlu myth and Yog-sothoth and only said my character stronger!!!!!!
Are you weeping kid?
If you insist that My character stronger!!!!, Show me proof now.

BTW, Here is umineko thread, When do you show me that Umineko verse is Hilbert space?


You don't know that Ivory kings are adult form of Beyonder, and it took infinite number of Beyonder to beat Living Tribunal?
Because Ivory kings attack LT's M-Body from infinite multiverse.
Now,It was proven that You know nothing about Marvel and DC and even work that You wank.

BTW, In Dr Strange, It is shown that Marvel Multiverse consists of transfinite number of Dumension from lower to higher.
So Embodiment of Multiverse like Eternity is transfinite dimensional.
And, Your infinite Dimension whoo haa!!! is meaningless. Because Every fiction has different cosmology. 4th dimensional being can be stronger than othe work's infinite dimensional being. You don't know such a thing,lol.

As I said in pre-post, You don't have any statement to insist, All Your statement seem to come from ACF wiki, the Super Anime wanking wiki.

PS: You don't answer any my question and don't show any proof, So If you keep wanking, answew my question and Show me proof. If you can't, You are perfectly troll.
No reply lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.