Man saves woman from rape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8a4_1427706313

A homeless guy fallen on hard times saw a woman being raped, so he got a brick and a stick and beat her attacker until the sleazeball ran off. And because of that beating, he was hurt enough that police caught him an hour later. We need more concerned people like this who are willing to help people if they're in trouble.

Reflassshh
The world is not completely hopeless, after all.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Reflassshh
The world is not completely hopeless, after all.

Of course not. thumb up

If you lack faith in others, have some in yourself, and you'll never go wrong. In other words...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi... I think smile

Reflassshh
A really great and wise man. It's sad what happened to him.

But I guess you're right.

Henry_Pym
It's sad that in a few weeks, no one will care about that hero.

Sacred 117
That said, he should at least be rewarded. By the sound of it, he could use some helpful requital.

riv6672
Surprised at this thread. Not what i expected given the forum trend towards black and whiting everything.

Nice that he stepped up to help.

Quincy
Rad on him. Glad she was saved

Sacred 117
Originally posted by riv6672
Surprised at this thread. Not what i expected given the forum trend towards black and whiting everything.

Nice that he stepped up to help.

It is good to see us all actually agree on something for once. smile

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Sacred 117
That said, he should at least be rewarded. By the sound of it, he could use some helpful requital. yeah, a job and hopefully a low income apartment would be so nice. I hope someone in that community gives him any other help (AA, NA, PTSD,...) he would need.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sacred 117
That said, he should at least be rewarded. By the sound of it, he could use some helpful requital.

They're living together and are open to marriage in the future

riv6672
^^^Goes to show, hit a guy with a brick, and he'll fall in love with you?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Robtard
They're living together and are open to marriage in the future

big grin thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Goes to show, hit a guy with a brick, and he'll fall in love with you?

I meant the female victim and the bum, not the bum and the rapist. The rapist is prolly in jail being raped.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Robtard
I meant the female victim and the bum, not the bum and the rapist. The rapist is prolly in jail being raped.

haermm

riv6672
.....ah!

jmarsh456
Really great effort by the guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.