Loki vs his children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
How does Classic Loki do vs various members of his family? This isn't a gauntlet. Loki is fully rested after each fight. No prep. This is strictly power vs power. He has to get the majority wins. PIS and CIS are off.

1) Midgard Serpent
2) Fenris
3a) Hela (in her realm)
3b) Hela (out her realm)

Stoic
I wouldn't give him good odds against any of them TBH.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I wouldn't give him good odds against any of them TBH.
You think?

IMHO, he'd beat Fenris and Hela (out of her realm) every single time.

Fenris has done nothing worth mentioning that I'm aware of aside from that one time he got into a three way brawl with Thor and some other Ice Giant that resulted in his death.

Hela (out of her realm) has likewise done nothing worth mentioning. Being a Hell Lord, she's considerably weaker outside her kingdom.

Regarding the Midgard Serpent and Hela (inside her realm), I think he'd stalemate the MS but lose horrifically to Hela.

Stoic
Wasn't Fenris meant to kill Odin?

The thought of Hela losing outside of her realm did occur to me.

The Midgard Serpent is more powerful then Loki isn't it?

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
You think?

IMHO, he'd beat Fenris and Hela (out of her realm) every single time.

Fenris has done nothing worth mentioning that I'm aware of aside from that one time he got into a three way brawl with Thor and some other Ice Giant that resulted in his death.

Hela (out of her realm) has likewise done nothing worth mentioning. Being a Hell Lord, she's considerably weaker outside her kingdom.

Regarding the Midgard Serpent and Hela (inside her realm), I think he'd stalemate the MS but lose horrifically to Hela. I don't know if Hela is weaker outside her realm though. Her weakness appeared to be removing her shroud.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't Fenris meant to kill Odin?

The thought of Hela losing outside of her realm did occur to me.

The Midgard Serpent is more powerful then Loki isn't it?
The Fenris/Odin showdown is only from real world Norse religion. The comics ignore it. Comic Odin would stomp a hole the size of a galaxy in Fenris' chest.

Regarding the MS, this guy is MONSTROUSLY powerful..........in theory. In practice, he's sort of underwhelming. I think Loki could, at the MINIMUM, stalemate him.

Originally posted by ODG
I don't know if Hela is weaker outside her realm though. Her weakness appeared to be removing her shroud.
Yeah, I'm aware of her shroud weakness. I just assumed that her being a Hell Lord would make her less powerful outside her realm. I wouldn't mind being wrong on this, I actually think she's sort of cool but they jobbed her out in recent years (Darwin, Enchantress, etc..). How do you see Loki doing vs kids?

ODG
^ I think he'd lose to all except Fenris absent some high-level sorcery. And if Fenris were in his Ragnarok mode, he'd lose to him also.

zopzop
Bump!

Rage, Dam, Cely, what do you guys think?

PS, ODG, where would you place his children tier wise?

IMHO, Loki is a solid Mid Herald based on his fights. MS seems low herald to me, Hela in her realm should be Trans to Skyfather lvl, outside I don't know, maybe herald level, Fenris I have no clue about.

ODG
^ They're all heralds. Hela inside her realm is potentially Skyfather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.