Annihilus -Vs- G.L Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Annihilus with the Rod

Vs

G.L Hal with the Ring

Sin I AM
Spite. Bug owns

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Spite. Bug owns

thumb up

Supermex
Is the Cosmic Rod more powerful than the Green Lantern ring?

Time Immemorial
Hal wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would also go with hal, though i see Anni push him to the limit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermex
Is the Cosmic Rod more powerful than the Green Lantern ring?

No but new Hal is a chump

Time Immemorial

If you think new Hal is a chump, your response should have been "spite" against this guy laughing

Golgo13
Nu Hal loses.

Pre-Flashpoint wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If you think new Hal is a chump, your response should have been "spite" against this guy laughing

Spite. Bug owns

Nu hal is quasar lite imo and u saw how easily he was dealt with. He hasn't been the same since

Golgo13
Nu hal is quasar lite imo and u saw how easily he was dealt with. He hasn't been the same since

He's not even Quasar lite. At least not yet. Nu Alan surpassed Hal now.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Golgo13
He's not even Quasar lite. At least not yet. Nu Alan surpassed Hal now.

I was being facetious

Stoic

It is more powerful, and anything that Hal threw at him would be devoured like candy. Hal would just end up buffing Anni. Bad match for him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
It is more powerful, and anything that Hal threw at him would be devoured like candy. Hal would just end up buffing Anni. Bad match for him.

In direct comparison to a ring or in a confrontation

carver9
Annihilus stomps.

Stoic
In direct comparison to a ring or in a confrontation

In a confrontation. This would be like throwing water at Namor or Aquaman, and expecting it to hurt them.

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

Tony Stark
Spite. Bug owns

yes

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would also go with hal, though i see Anni push him to the limit.

I can agree w/this

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nu Hal loses.

Pre-Flashpoint wins. Didn't DCnU Hal make Nekron his b*tch? Twice..?

celeyhyga17
Pretty sure New 52 Hal has the Krona buster feat no?

Galan007
Well, that happened before the reboot. However, I thought pre-Flashpoint Hal=DCnU Hal, given that the GL side of DC was relatively unaffected by the events of Flashpoint... Or was that just the GL books that Johns was still writing at the time?

carver9
Wonder why Hal didn't know who Superman was when they first met?

Galan007
^ I was referring specifically to the GL books. They didn't change a whole lot after the events of Flashpoint--specifically the GL books that Johns was still writing. /shrug

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, that happened before the reboot. However, I thought pre-Flashpoint Hal=DCnU Hal, given that the GL side of DC was relatively unaffected by the events of Flashpoint... Or was that just the GL books that Johns was still writing at the time?
I thought it was canon for him. Plus it was an arc that led into new 52 Lanternverse...

Phukkin Johns...

Galan007
Yeah, I don't think Johns' Lantern continuity was meant to be affected by the events of Flashpoint, as all of his GL stories before and after the reboot are intertwined:
-Blackest Night
-Brightest Day
-War of the Green Lanterns
-Rise of the Third Army
-Wrath of the First Lantern

...They are all part of the same overall story.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, I don't think Johns' Lantern continuity was meant to be affected by the events of Flashpoint, as all of his GL stories before and after the reboot are intertwined:
-Blackest Night
-Brightest Day
-War of the Green Lanterns
-Rise of the Third Army
-Wrath of the First Lantern

...They are all part of the same overall story.
Gud..

Hal is still the best Lantern ever and Kyle is still a whiny little rape victim. thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
In a confrontation. This would be like throwing water at Namor or Aquaman, and expecting it to hurt them.

Sigh, you must not have read my initial post

Branlor Swift
^ I was referring specifically to the GL books. They didn't change a whole lot after the events of Flashpoint--specifically the GL books that Johns was still writing. /shrug I was kind of curious how that worked.

Are we supposed to cut out any help or appearances by anyone else other than GL Corps when we look back at it retroactively? Superman wasn't actually in any of those stories, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.