Bastila Shan vs. Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes. Place on the Invisible hand

Trocity
Kota imo

|King Joker|
Kota sucks

Trocity
Meanie

Zenwolf
Kota isn't bad, he's just not as developed like most. But what he does have is pretty nice.

That being said...I'm sure Kota takes this. His TK is greater or at best = to Bastila, he was able to redirect Force Lighting, he was able to deflect Galen's TK attacks, moved faster than a room full of people(including Galen) before they could react.

Able to fight in an Arena for a week straight despite being in critical condition thanks to The Force.

I'll probably give Bastila an edge saber combat wise, but not sure it's a total edge to overall take a win as Kota isn't that bad of a duelist either.

AncientPower
Wasn't Kota more than holding his own against Galen in their duel until Galen ***** slapped him with TK?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by AncientPower
Wasn't Kota more than holding his own against Galen in their duel until Galen ***** slapped him with TK?

I'll have to re-check. Although I think it was moreso a vision that Kota had, that did it.

Alright so re-read through the duel, it was more fatigue that did it, he wore himself out but prior to that yeah he was holding his own against Galen and even surprised him at a point.

Galen got him in a choke hold not so much TK, though he was throwing objects at Kota while holding him in a choke hold and then getting into a saber lock which then Kota had the vision and then he was blinded by his own saber.

However considering that by TFU 2, Kota was able to fight for 7 full days in the Cato Arena, even killing a Krayt Dragon his 1st day and then a host of various creatures from across the galaxy along with various opponents, while being in critical condition. It seems his stamina/endurance increased by a hell of a lot with The Force, so I don't see fatigue playing much of a factor for him here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.