Pierott Le Fou (Cowboy Bebop) vs. Gene Starwind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
1. Standard fight (Caster shells 9/13 are unavailable to Gene)

2. All out fight (Gene gets Suzukas sword/all of his caster shells)

Battle takes place in Times square

Q99
Hm, Pierott's faster and more agile, and could maybe kick him around in HtH some, but Gene's pretty used to superhumans, and the caster could go right through that shield.

So I give it to Gene most of the time. A bit easier when he has all the caster shells, but still.

cdtm
I don't know, that bounty hunter steamrolled the entire team, and his reflexes and speed shouldn't be on Pierott's level... I mean, he hit Spike with a 13 hit air combo, and danced around Fey's heavy weaponary..

Caster 13 shells make it an auto win, because they're undodgable. Outside of that, I can't see him ever tagging Pierott.

Q99
Spike 'hit' him repeatedly, but the shield absorbed it.

Gene has advantages like his own light shield too, and he fights superhuman foes all the time.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Spike 'hit' him repeatedly, but the shield absorbed it.

Gene has advantages like his own light shield too, and he fights superhuman foes all the time.

Spike hit him for the same reason Logan takes hits he should dodge. stick out tongue

And true, Gene's fought super humans. Sometimes he's done well, and sometimes he's run like hell as vs Asia Clan Clan, or lost as vs Shime (Or whoever the bounty hunter is.) And even his wins sometimes had "but's" attached to them, as vs the tea toting samurei woman who underestimated him.

In any event, Spike himself only won on a technicality. If Gene turtles up, he has a shot, but Pierott was popping out rockets like candy, so his supply should last a long while..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.