Edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Nice try, guys. Almost worked. thumb up

SamZED
What did?

Galan007
^ They want us to create a bunch of threads that spell out: "Raptor is a God"--an April Fools joke on us.

Don't let them control you. thumb down

leonidas
we control the controllers..... shifty

EAT IT TRINITY!!11! nwoot

Blockythe1guy
THEY GONNA EAT US

Galan007
The mods tried to fool us. They failed. thumb up

Reflassshh
I thought LOB was gonna be the only one manipulated by them and Bada would ban him afterwards for the threads he 'created' last night. That would've been funny.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007

Nice try, guys. Almost worked. thumb up

Damn you're right.

Galan007
Told you.

Those guys fell for the trap and kept making what they thought were just spam threads, despite my warning. They are mod-slaves. g007_teehee

LordofBrooklyn
Told you.

Those guys fell for the trap and kept making what they thought were just spam threads, despite my warning. They are mod-slaves. g007_teehee

COWARD!!!!

Why didn't you broadcast this across the forum?

I should expect nothing less from a filthy, internet pirate, such as yourself!

Galan007
The other threads were already made by the time I logged in this morning. I was supposed to make threads titled "Raptor", which would have completed the puzzle. I saw through that layer of lies, though.

If anything you should blame that pushover Marwash. He filled my spot with his "Badabing" threads. If he wouldn't have done that, this little mod-prank wouldn't have worked.

Slaves... All of you. thumb down

leonidas
damn that bada, he got me..... shifty

Galan007
It was a good prank. It almost backfired, though(friggin marwash f'd it up.)

...Mods proved that they are basically The Gentry of KMC. stick out tongue

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by leonidas
damn that bada, he got me..... shifty

TRAITOR!!!!

YOUR DAYS HERE ARE NUMBERED!!!

Diesldude
Told you.

This probably their best one because they tricked users here into doing their dirty work.

And to think LOB was busting a nut trying to spam the boards while being made a fool. Fitting for the court jester of the house of el. Dude got raped while masturbating.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Diesldude
This probably their best one because they tricked users here into doing their dirty work.

And to think LOB was busting a nut trying to spam the boards while being made a fool. Fitting for the court jester of the house of el. Dude got raped while masturbating.

This brain dead imbecile.

Should I share the PM you sent me to show who the FOOL was?

You're too dumb to understand any parts of the game?

P.S. I want crushed ice in my drinks from now on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.