God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Text I received this morning:

"Ever poop, wipe, get up; and then realize you have to poop some more?"

Scoobless
yes

no expression

marwash22
or worse, getting out of the shower and realizing you have to poop.

Scoobless
Or needing to poop really badly, but you sit on the bowl for half an hour and nothing happens and you finally get ready to go to work and the instant you get into a meeting.........

awesad

Robtard
Originally posted by Scoobless
Or needing to poop really badly, but you sit on the bowl for half an hour and nothing happens and you finally get ready to go to work and the instant you get into a meeting.........

awesad

30mins and no poop production to speak of? Son, you need a better diet. Fiber.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Epic thread is epic.

God bless the free toilet paper at work, btw.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing

Epic thread is epic.

God bless the free toilet paper at work, btw.

Clearly you don't live in China.

Tips for all would be visitors:

If you need to use the bathroom when you are not in the safety of your hotel you should:
A) Bring your own tissue paper (there will NEVER be any in a public bathroom)
B) Bring any handsoap you might want to use (I carry anti-bacterial handwash in my bag)
C) Be prepared to squat like a monkey. Most public bathrooms here are the hole in the floor type (I call them squatty potties)
D) Adapt your hygiene expectations. The concept of regularly cleaning the bathrooms here is shown by throwing a bucket of soapless water AT the toilet once every couple of days
E) Practice holding your breath.

May God have mercy on your souls (of your feet, cos you're gonna be standing in at least 10 different guys' piss)

EDIT: and FYI, the women's bathroom smells so much worse than the guys, even walking closely past it should be avoided.

ShadowFyre
Someone waiting outside the stall humming and shit waiting for you to get out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.