Obama announces US troop deployment to Iraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Obama announces US troop deployment to Iraq

Holy shit! I can't believe this is happening. I don't know whether to fear for the lives of our armed forces or be happy that a first world nation is finally taking the fight to ISIS. What are your thoughts?

APRIL FOOLS BYTCHES!!

Henry_Pym
We never should have left honestly.

OIF 08-09 veteran.

Time Immemorial
He takes credit for the troop withdraw but clearly ISIS has been bad on his resume ever since. When I was over there the people loved us, literally they would run up to our vehicles and tank us from taking Saddam out.

Too bad that never gets reported.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He takes credit for the troop withdraw but clearly ISIS has been bad on his resume ever since. When I was over there the people loved us, literally they would run up to our vehicles and tank us from taking Saddam out.

That doesn't seem like love to me.

ps, look closer at Lest's post

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
That doesn't seem like love to me.

ps, look closer at Lest's post

I know he's April Fooling, I was making a serious post. Anyways Idc anymore about much of this stuff. I'd rather make KT look like a clown.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

OIF 08-09 veteran.
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Definitely not the reaction I was expecting...

meep-meep
Y'all got rickroll'd.

FinalAnswer

OIF 08-09 veteran.

You should never have been there in the first place honestly.

Tzeentch
We should have been in Canada instead.

The real enemy.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Tzeentch
We should have been in Canada instead.

The real enemy.

You and Shin work your own problems out. Don't bring our entire nations into it.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
You should never have been there in the first place honestly. why? We put Saddam in power and he was a massive human rights offender.

Bashar Teg
we're no strangers to love

Tzeentch
So is Saudi Arabia, one of our greatest allies.

edit- Shut the **** up, PVS.

carthage
You actually tricked me

Nice one thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
Y'all got rickroll'd.

Not really, BO don't have the balls for a troop deployment. No amount of April fools could change this fact.

meep-meep
My brother is in the army and honestly I hope he never gets deployed to a shitty place like Afghanistan again. I know he wouldn't mind going again but him being my only brother, I'm glad. I know too many people who have died in the past few years. That's just me though, and admittedly selfish.

Bashar Teg
you know the rules, and so do i

AsbestosFlaygon
Shut it, BT.

Bashar Teg
a full commitment's what i'm thinking of.

Robtard
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

shut up robtard

Robtard
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

FinalAnswer
why? We put Saddam in power and he was a massive human rights offender.

Because America destabilized an entire region for what will probably be decades and have done more harm to the people of Iraq then Saddam ever did, not to mention gave rise to however many militant groups, ISIS included.

AsbestosFlaygon
What Obama did to Iraq by killing Saddam was probably worse than the invasion itself by Bush.

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What Obama did to Iraq by killing Saddam was probably worse than the invasion itself by Bush. lol

Robtard
What Obama did to Iraq by killing Saddam was probably worse than the invasion itself by Bush.

Saddam Hussein: born April 28th 1937, died December 30 2006

Barrack Hussein Obama: 44th president of the US, assumed office Jan 20th 2009

I'm assuming you can do the maths

Bashar Teg

are you being ironic or are you just an idiot?

(not rhetorical. i'm actually curious)

Stringer

👍

AsbestosFlaygon
I was high as **** when I typed that shit. laughing out loud

jmarsh456
Nice comments from Obama

Bashar Teg
I was high as **** when I typed that shit. laughing out loud

that must be some really good shit then. anyway thanks for answering my question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.