Most powerful weapons system (EU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Disregarding obvious mentions of Centerpoint station, the Star forge, The death star, and Palpatine's weapon systems. What are lesser known weapons/ships in the EU that caused widespread destruction/devastation? Who shut them down and what stories do they occur in? Could they ever have been used for defense rather than offense?

Emperordmb
Sun Crusher

KingD19
Sun Crusher
Mass Shadow Generator
Dark Reaper

As well as the "Five Brothers", the five planets in the Corellia System.

Corellia
Talus
Tralus
Selonia
Drall

All five have planetary repulsors under the planets surface and can push, pull, or blast anything in orbit into oblivion.

Zenwolf
The Executor was a pretty big one.

DarthAnt66
Jar-Jar Binks,

|King Joker|
thumb up

Zenwolf
Actually Star Destroyers in general are pretty beast weapons platforms...well among other various roles, one of the best capital ships in SW mythos.

|King Joker|
Oh, the Malevolence from TCW.

AncientPower
Ascendant Spear, Voidstar, Star of Coruscant, Vong ships in general.

Revanchiste
They are all super weapons....
http://starwarsdakota.blogspot.fr/2011/07/top-10-star-wars-super-weapons.html
The eclipse. + Thraw/Revan brain.

http://furiousfanboys.com/2010/06/the-7-most-devastating-superweapons-in-star-wars/

NTJack0
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jar-Jar Binks,

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NTJack0

I remmeber of a star war educativ game where you had to colonise some planetes or moons.... Like sims city.. But you where controlling the food stock.. I mean the ecosystem..... I had too pleasure : Make rancor and Diagona fight or use catastrophies quake falling of meteores etc....

And of of them was JarJar get hungry... It was the ultimate weapon of mass destruction !!!!!!!

ChaosTheory123
Naga Sadow's Sith Corsair deserves a mention too I guess

Raptor22
The darksaber, if it ever worked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.