1-5 = 6.1-1000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
If the title seems wrong it's because feminists suck at math.

DOJ findings put rape statistics at an amazing 3-500. Before anyone says that number still isn't great keep in mind for what ever reason the DOJ also used verbal threats as rape.

Discuss.

LLLLLink
Wait. A verbal threat could be counted as raping someone?

Henry_Pym
Yep

krisblaze
That's not the full extent of it.

I know of women who define a lustful stare as rape.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Wait. A verbal threat could be counted as raping someone?
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Yep
Originally posted by krisblaze
That's not the full extent of it.

I know of women who define a lustful stare as rape.

Sounds like an excuse to cheat the law to me. (I.e. "He 'raped' me! I deserve reparations!"wink mmm

Either way, I find it irresponsibly inconsiderate to inflate and otherwise trivialize the definition of something so serious with no regard for how easily the mere accusation of such a heavy crime could potentially ruin the life of someone otherwise innocent of it.

Existere
If the title seems wrong it's because feminists suck at math.

DOJ findings put rape statistics at an amazing 3-500. Before anyone says that number still isn't great keep in mind for what ever reason the DOJ also used verbal threats as rape.

Discuss. Is this a new report?

Here and here the DOJ define sexual assault and sexual violence as including both rape and verbal threats (among all other forms of sexual harassment).

Defining assault as including both rape and threats is not the same as equating threats to rape.

Omega Vision
Hate thread lol.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Existere
Is this a new report?

Here and here the DOJ define sexual assault and sexual violence as including both rape and verbal threats (among all other forms of sexual harassment).

Defining assault as including both rape and threats is not the same as equating threats to rape. they are seper are imo, but they are combining them in that numberOriginally posted by Omega Vision
Hate thread lol. ? I hate people who profit off fear. Not sure if that is what you mean. Originally posted by Sacred 117
Sounds like an excuse to cheat the law to me. (I.e. "He 'raped' me! I deserve reparations!"wink mmm

Either way, I find it irresponsibly inconsiderate to inflate and otherwise trivialize the definition of something so serious with no regard for how easily the mere accusation of such a heavy crime could potentially ruin the life of someone otherwise innocent of it. its more that organizations get donations and it ends up in their pockets, thus they have a strong interest in fear mongering. They are the people who turned feminism into a suprematist group.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hate thread lol.

Mos def.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by meep-meep
Mos def. hating?

Robtard
Originally posted by Existere
Is this a new report?

Defining assault as including both rape and threats is not the same as equating threats to rape.

Look people. Perfect example of why it's good to ask for a source when someone makes silly claims in a silly thread and purposely doesn't provide links thumb up

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Robtard
Look people. Perfect example of why it's good to ask for a source when someone makes silly claims in a silly thread and purposely doesn't provide links thumb up

haermm

Henry_Pym
My IPhone4 has issues with Copy/paste as in it won't copy a new link.

It was an article from the federalist.
>>>
Robtard being a betamale feminist doesn't like the truth.

Reflassshh
Betamale feminist?

Robtard
My IPhone4 has issues with Copy/paste as in it won't copy a new link.

It was an article from the federalist.
>>>
Robtard being a betamale feminist doesn't like the truth.

Why are you mad at me, brah?

I wasn't the one who spent 3-4 mins on google and posted proof that sodomized your rants. I just pointed it out.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Betamale feminist? Male feminist supporter, who believe all men are evil. They strive to be less masculine.

Existere's post contains figures from 11 years ago.

Mindset
.999999999 = 1

Did you guys know that?

Ushgarak
Thread too vague and unsourced- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.