Ultimate Brick? My Pick Classic Juggernaut/8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He is one of Comic book's strongest most durable and most endurable characters. Brick a non flying bruiser.

Time Immemorial
The debate is what?

golem370
The debate Is there a debate.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
The debate Is there a debate.

Oh your drunk, nvm.

Stoic
Cain was never the ultimate brick. War Hulk showed us that Cain's power could be surpassed, and the Green Scar was even above War. He didn't have a harness hooked up to him to bring out the beast.

Scoobless
He-Man or the Tick

riv6672
Tick may be the most fun non flying brick.
Climbing walls by digging fingers and toes into the building.
Trying to bounce off a flag pole and snapping it off, crashing into the ground.
OWing as he gets run over by a train.
Getting shot in the TEETH.
Basically presenting super strength and invulnerability as downright wacky!

golem370
Hulk of any type as never put down Classic Juggernaut/8th Day Juggernaut completely if it were even possible to do so.

Time Immemorial
Hec is the only one around that could be around that level.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
Cain was never the ultimate brick. War Hulk showed us that Cain's power could be surpassed, and the Green Scar was even above War. He didn't have a harness hooked up to him to bring out the beast.

Hulk had a massive amp via Celestial Tech, and the way he stopped Cain is dubious. Hulk was getting pushed back until he used that whip to trip him up.

And Green Scar was also getting pushed back until he just got out of the way. Both times Hulk hasn't stopped Juggernaut so much as outmaneuvered him.

Khazra Reborn
I'll say H/P Doomsday. Cain's mind is too large a weakness.

cdtm
The brick that KOed surfer.

Scoobless
Originally posted by cdtm
The brick that KOed surfer.

Lunatik? Yeah, he's solid. He nut-shotted a watcher years before Red Hulk tried it.

abhilegend
Validus.

Reflassshh
PC Validus takes the cake.

golem370
Validus is not just a brick because he has more then physical powers/abilities. Didn't Juggernaut knock out Stranger?

carver9
Hulk

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Hulk had a massive amp via Celestial Tech, and the way he stopped Cain is dubious. Hulk was getting pushed back until he used that whip to trip him up.

And Green Scar was also getting pushed back until he just got out of the way. Both times Hulk hasn't stopped Juggernaut so much as outmaneuvered him.

That doesn't make Cain the ultimate brick. He is certainly the ultimate tank.

War was plowed, Green Scar was barely budged. He was also holding back considerably and wasn't there to fight Cain.

War was spanking Cain. the Celestial tech only brought out what the Hulk already had by keeping his adrenaline at high levels.

Green Scar could amplify his level by thought, going from base to unimaginable levels immediately.

Cain as I just said is the ultimate tank.

Golgo13
Validus.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
That doesn't make Cain the ultimate brick. He is certainly the ultimate tank.

War was plowed, Green Scar was barely budged. He was also holding back considerably and wasn't there to fight Cain.

War was spanking Cain. the Celestial tech only brought out what the Hulk already had by keeping his adrenaline at high levels.

Green Scar could amplify his level by thought, going from base to unimaginable levels immediately.

Cain as I just said is the ultimate tank.

I never said he was the ultimate brick. I was just pointing out that in both scenarios Hulk didn't beat him so much as outmaneuver him. Green Scar wasn't holding back. He wasn't there for fight Cain, but he certainly couldn't afford to hold back against him. The only people who fought on WWH's level were Sentry, Zom-Strange and Juggernaut. Hercules probably would have done good if he didn't just let himself get beat on.

And he wasn't spanking him. The instant he slowed Cain's charge, he caught his ankle with the whip and flipped him around. And he had the sword on him before he could get up.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
I never said he was the ultimate brick. I was just pointing out that in both scenarios Hulk didn't beat him so much as outmaneuver him. Green Scar wasn't holding back. He wasn't there for fight Cain, but he certainly couldn't afford to hold back against him. The only people who fought on WWH's level were Sentry, Zom-Strange and Juggernaut. Hercules probably would have done good if he didn't just let himself get beat on.

And he wasn't spanking him. The instant he slowed Cain's charge, he caught his ankle with the whip and flipped him around. And he had the sword on him before he could get up.

I always wondered if that sword could hurt him

h1a8
HP DD is the Ultimate Brick.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always wondered if that sword could hurt him

Well considering the stuff he's either tanked or outright ignored, either it wouldn't have, or he would have healed from it.

I think he was just freaked out since Hulk put him on his ass and had a sword in his face.

Saurfang
Pre-Crisis Omega

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Saurfang
Pre-Crisis Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.