Biblical identity of the United States revealed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
You be the judge:

http://survivetheenddays.com/ptdi_i1/?t=

I don't want to believe what this guy is claiming but I have to admit that he makes many valid points.

Star428
Edit: Too late to edit my OP but I just want to add that if you have nothing better to say than to badmouth God or religion then please, don't even bother replying. I'm not interested in arguing the existence or non-existence of God. My original question was meant for believers. Not atheists.

Stringer
The Jews killed Christ

Star428
LOL. Please stay on topic. Not interested in arguing who was responsible for Christ's death either. That's not the subject of thread.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Star428
Edit: Too late to edit my OP but I just want to add that if you have nothing better to say than to badmouth God or religion then please, don't even bother replying. I'm not interested in arguing the existence or non-existence of God. My original question was meant for believers. Not atheists.

Perhaps you should post in a Christian forum.

riv6672
I dont agree with the guy. Well spoken doesnt always equal correct.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Perhaps you should post in a Christian forum.
Valid point, but common courtesy to one's fellow posters should be universal.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672

Oh stfu backseat mod from herochat.

Star428

Yeah, I'm not sure whether to believe him or not either, riv. I don't want to believe him but he has a very strong argument and it makes me wonder.

As for Shak, I have him on ignore anyway so it doesn't really matter what he says. It sucks that people you have on ignore still have their posts shown when somebody else quotes them. But, I've finally learned to simply go slowly thru the posts and when I see that someone has quoted someone I have on ignore I just look over the quote. Whatever Shak said I'm sure it wasn't constructive.

Shak does not respect other people's beliefs if they don't conform to his. When someone made the "Question for atheists" thread you didn't see me invading the thread putting down all the atheists and telling them they're wrong for what they believe or don't believe because I have respect for other people's opinions and since OP asked for atheists opinions only I respected that. That is a difficult concept for Shak to understand. Which is why I have no interest in reading anymore of his posts.

riv6672
Yeah, his points were solid, but, i just cant get behind them. Not saying i'm any more right than he is, though.

And also yeah, i take people on ignore, especially when i notice they post directly after me in multiple threads, as something of a joke.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, his points were solid, but, i just cant get behind them. Not saying i'm any more right than he is, though.

And also yeah, i take people on ignore, especially when i notice they post directly after me in multiple threads, as something of a joke.

Did you not see the thread in CVF where everyone considers you a joke and a fool and can't stand you?

Btw commenting on people you supposidly "ignore" is not ignoring, but you pretty dumb so it does not suprise me.

bluewaterrider

I don't want to believe what this guy is claiming but I have to admit that he makes many valid points.

I'm not one to dismiss all of a person's ideas wholesale because I find error with one. The author of your link claims that the entity referred to as "Mystery Babylon" in the Bible, as opposed to literal "Ancient Babylon" of the Middle East, is none other than the United States of America.

riv6672
Sounds too Percy Jackson-ish.
As in, Olympus goes where the seat of power for the world happens to be. I may be misreading it though, i'll give it another go around.

Star428
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'm not one to dismiss all of a person's ideas wholesale because I find error with one. The author of your link claims that the entity referred to as "Mystery Babylon" in the Bible, as opposed to literal "Ancient Babylon" of the Middle East, is none other than the United States of America.

Yes, I know that's what he claims. I never said otherwise. I also didn't say that I necessarily agree with him. Did you listen to the entire video? You have to admit he has some very valid points. What was the error exactly? That his claim that the United States is the "mystery Babylon" referred to by the prophets? That is only an error to you because you disagree with it. Unfortunately, I can't say that he was wrong on any of the proof he presented.

riv6672
That his claim that the United States is the "mystery Babylon" referred to by the prophets? That is only an error to you because you disagree with it.
I think i'm the same way. Thought i was misreading his point(s) but its likely my own bias.... embarrasment

bluewaterrider
Yes, I know that's what he claims. I never said otherwise. I also didn't say that I necessarily agree with him. Did you listen to the entire video? You have to admit he has some very valid points. What was the error exactly? That his claim that the United States is the "mystery Babylon" referred to by the prophets? That is only an error to you because you disagree with it. Unfortunately, I can't say that he was wrong on any of the proof he presented.

I listened to the video, but it was late when I watched it; I may have drifted off on some part ...

On the other hand, quite by accident, I managed to stumble across the transcript of the video. It has in written form what was presented.

I didn't have any disagreement with what I listed before now.
Indeed, there was nothing TO disagree with. He DOES equate America with Mystery Babylon. That's nearly half his reason for posting.

I was actually giving that as a partial summary and a prompt for response from you.

Because this is the kind of topic that must be presented somewhat slowly if you want to insure it is given serious consideration. People without some degree of immersion in these concepts, some familiarity with what is being talked about or shown, simply can't digest this very easily the first time around.

Star428
Yeah, of course you can read the transcript instead of watching the video if you don't have the time but the video is much more convincing.

Star428
Besides just revealing the biblical identity of the U.S., the narrator of vid also talks about a tragic prophecy being fulfilled before Obama (the king of the South according to him) leaves office. His claim that our President is the king of the South described by the prophets is the only thing he claims that is really lacking in proof, imo.

Apparently, his basis for this claim is that that king is from a place that is south of Jerusalem and that according to who you believe, Obama is either from Kenya or Hawaii. Both of which are south of the biblical city. But, Hawaii is really much more east of the holy city than it is south. Another prophetic statement he uses to back up his claim is that the king of the south keeps pushing at the king of the north (Putin) and if you have been keeping up with word events then you know that this is very true.

I'm not completely sold yet on his claim that Obama is actually the southern king but I am convinced that Putin is, in fact, the king of the north. If this guy is right about his claim of Obama being the southern king then the prophecy that he talks about in his video will be fulfilled before January 2017 when Obama is supposed to leave office.

One thing that I do now is that bible prophecy (unlike other forms of prophecy, like Nostradamus, etc.) is 100% accurate and everything described by the biblical prophets is inevitable to happen sooner or later.

bluewaterrider
Besides just revealing the biblical identity of the U.S., the narrator of vid also talks about a tragic prophecy being fulfilled before Obama (the king of the South according to him) leaves office. His claim that our President is the king of the South described by the prophets is the only thing he claims that is really lacking in proof, imo.

Apparently, his basis for this claim is that that king is from a place that is south of Jerusalem and that according to who you believe, Obama is either from Kenya or Hawaii. Both of which are south of the biblical city. But, Hawaii is really much more east of the holy city than it is south. Another prophetic statement he uses to back up his claim is that the king of the south keeps pushing at the king of the north (Putin) and if you have been keeping up with word events then you know that this is very true.

I'm not completely sold yet on his claim that Obama is actually the southern king but I am convinced that Putin is, in fact, the king of the north. If this guy is right about his claim of Obama being the southern king then the prophecy that he talks about in his video will be fulfilled before January 2017 when Obama is supposed to leave office.

One thing that I do now is that bible prophecy (unlike other forms of prophecy, like Nostradamus, etc.) is 100% accurate and everything described by the biblical prophets is inevitable to happen sooner or later.

I'm wary of anyone who tries to give exact dates, or even absolute deadlines, for Biblical predictions.
Nearly every person or group that I know of that has attempted it has failed.

I'm doubly wary of this man, who may be kind in intention, but has a book to sell viewers.

Then, too, it is somewhat wearying to see so many attacks leveled at our President. It is so pervasive I am ALMOST surprised I do not see an "abomination" equals "Obama-nation" pun every 6 days.

Yet another challenge is the fact that I've seen several other theories competing with this one. The 7th Day Adventists, who posit the Catholic Church is the one to watch out for tops the list, is closely followed by another which warns Islam will top the pyramid.

bluewaterrider

If you really want to keep this thread grounded, it's probably a good idea to intersperse responses with references from the book the theorists claims to be basing his theory on. The following is probably a good , if long passage for readers to keep in mind:

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024&version=KJV

Star428
I'm wary of anyone who tries to give exact dates, or even absolute deadlines, for Biblical predictions.

I'm doubly wary of this man, who may be kind in intention, but has a book to sell viewers.

I'm usually wary of it also but like I said it's hard to refute any of his claims when he has shown exact bible verses for everyone of his points and they all seem to confirm what he is claiming.

Yes, he's selling a "book" but it's more like a survival package for people to get by after this prophecy has been fulfilled. It's quite cheap. I've purchased it and downloaded the material myself. I don't see why just because he's selling a product that that makes what he claims not true when he has given a ton of proof for his claims. Of course he has to make money to be able to put that information out there for people. You think he can just do it for free? I saw nothing that made me believe he is rich.

As for other groups contradicting what he says, please show their so-called "proof". I find it hard to believe that they have any proof that will prove this guy wrong.

The guy wasn't bashing Obama either. Don't see how you arrive at that conclusion. He was simply stating facts.

Star428
If you really want to keep this thread grounded, it's probably a good idea to intersperse responses with references from the book the theorists claims to be basing his theory on. The following is probably a good , if long passage for readers to keep in mind:

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh ...

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024&version=KJV

That's a lot of irrelevant verses, blue. I agree with all those verses but I don't see how they are relevant to the topic. This man is not a prophet nor does he claim to be one. He is simply interpreting what the biblical prophets have already prophesied. He is not just making these prophecies up. They were already foretold hundreds of years ago. None of those verses disprove his claims. He is quoting directly from the bible too. He's not making anything up.

I could do as you recommend and post the verses here that he uses to verify his claims but I don't have that kind of time or patience to go back and find all the relevant verses and then post them here. I posted the link so peope could see and hear the verses for themselves.

Star428
Oh, and btw, the prophecy that he said would be fulfilled before Obama left office was not about Jesus returning. No one knows when that is going to happen but I firmly believe that we are very close to that time. What we do know is that the world will have to go thru a period of "Great Tribulation" before that happens.

bluewaterrider

As for other groups contradicting what he says, please show their so-called "proof". I find it hard to believe that they have any proof that will prove this guy wrong.

The most fascinating "End Times" theory I've heard in recent years is the following, and was discovered by happening upon a video entitled "Remembering the End of the World".

Despite being largely if not entirely secular, it has some extremely disturbing implications, especially if you combine it with details like those given in the Bible.

Shakyamunison would love this, WILL love it if he reads it, but it is genuinely fascinating in its own wright:

http://www.maverickscience.com/The%20Saturn%20theory.pdf

I'll try to find good links for the ones that FIRST came to mind as competitors in the near future. In the meantime, I hope you find the above at least half as intriguing as I did.

Ushgarak
Time Immemorial, cut out the off-topic and purely offensive posts.

Shakyamunison
Yeah, I'm not sure whether to believe him or not either, riv. I don't want to believe him but he has a very strong argument and it makes me wonder.

As for Shak, I have him on ignore anyway so it doesn't really matter what he says. It sucks that people you have on ignore still have their posts shown when somebody else quotes them. But, I've finally learned to simply go slowly thru the posts and when I see that someone has quoted someone I have on ignore I just look over the quote. Whatever Shak said I'm sure it wasn't constructive.

Shak does not respect other people's beliefs if they don't conform to his. When someone made the "Question for atheists" thread you didn't see me invading the thread putting down all the atheists and telling them they're wrong for what they believe or don't believe because I have respect for other people's opinions and since OP asked for atheists opinions only I respected that. That is a difficult concept for Shak to understand. Which is why I have no interest in reading anymore of his posts.

Reported for personal attacks.

Star428
More signs that the terrible prophecy that the narrator of that video said would be fulfilled before Obama leaves office is coming true:

http://www.lightsoutusa.org/vsl/index.php?hop=infop

I'm deeply concerned about this. Especially since Obama has done virtually nothing to strengthen our nation's power grid against the king of the North's "weapon of indignation". He's too busy making sure that illegal aliens aren't deported, trying to take away the gun ownership rights of those who honorably served this once-great nation, and making friends with our enemies like Iran and Cuba. Meanwhile, this prophecy looks more and more like it's close to being fulfilled. God help us all because our Muslim-in-Chief doesn't seem to give a flying **** about us.

If this prophecy comes true, then you can forget about the next Presidential election. I guess this is the "great fundamental change"he promised would happen to America after he was elected. I hope all the idiots who voted for him thank him when it happens.

Robtard
If this prophecy comes true, then you can forget about the next Presidential election. I guess this is the "great fundamental change"he promised would happen to America after he was elected. I hope all the idiots who voted for him thank him when it happens.

If this prophecy doesn't come true, will you then admit your folly and write a personal apology to Obama?

Here is the address:

The President
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
If this prophecy doesn't come true, will you then admit your folly and write a personal apology to Obama?

Here is the address:

The President
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

Prophecies always come true. They just revise the time line. wink

Of course I'm being surfcasting here. (This note is for all the a$$holes who like to take my comments out of context. You know who you are).

Robtard
B-but I'm one of those assholes sad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
B-but I'm one of those assholes sad

You maybe an a$$hole, but I don't remember you quoting me out of context. wink

Star428
You be the judge:

http://survivetheenddays.com/ptdi_i1/?t=

After directing a friend of mine to the eye-opening video in the link above I've learned that the video has been removed. Looks like those in power who don't want the general public to see it have banned it. Fortunately, here is a different link to the same video.

http://www.enddayssurvival.com/report/1/9/10131/14316796/

I suggest that if you haven't watched the video yet that you watch it before those who want to keep the public blind to the prophecy foretold centuries ago in the bible take it down again. This prophecy, if in fact the guy who interprets it in video is correct on it's interpretation (I seriously hope he's wrong), is the primary reason why I'm not so sure Obama will finish his second term and all of this election talk is probably irrelevant.

Digi

Then, too, it is somewhat wearying to see so many attacks leveled at our President. It is so pervasive I am ALMOST surprised I do not see an "abomination" equals "Obama-nation" pun every 6 days.

Yet another challenge is the fact that I've seen several other theories competing with this one. The 7th Day Adventists, who posit the Catholic Church is the one to watch out for tops the list, is closely followed by another which warns Islam will top the pyramid.

This is actually a great post. I don't often agree with BWR, but there is, to my mind, an appropriate amount of caution in this post. It doesn't dismiss the claims entirely, but applies some scrutiny to them.

Not just with religious topics, but in numerous fields, a clear sign of a money-making scheme is a long video that can't be skipped or jumped through, followed by something you can purchase related to the video. Usually the video presents a problem for which the purchasable item is the solution.

Oftentimes the people running them will have dozens going at the same time, because no single one is pulling in a ton of money. I first encountered it with investing advice. I'd call it laughable - the amount of free, reputable information on investing is absurd - but apparently there was a market for it. And each one was formatted shockingly similar to the website linked above.

Star, when this prophecy doesn't happen, I hope you'll admit - to yourself, at least - that it was wrong. You're being preyed upon for money, and your beliefs are being exploited. I don't begrudge you your beliefs; you should be free to have them. But I despise those who try to exploit people with true beliefs for profit. If this guy actually cared about anyone's well-being in the end times, and truly believed everything he talks about, he'd be giving the information in the book away for free. Or, at worst, asking for donations from those who download it but not demanding payment. Think about how depraved you'd have to be to truly believe you had the keys to humanity's survival and not share them freely. At that point, it wouldn't be about your own meager profit, it would be about doing the most good in the time you have remaining. That Samaritan, this person isn't.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
...Star, when this prophecy doesn't happen, I hope you'll admit - to yourself, at least - that it was wrong. You're being preyed upon for money, and your beliefs are being exploited. I don't begrudge you your beliefs; you should be free to have them. But I despise those who try to exploit people with true beliefs for profit. If this guy actually cared about anyone's well-being in the end times, and truly believed everything he talks about, he'd be giving the information in the book away for free. Or, at worst, asking for donations from those who download it but not demanding payment. Think about how depraved you'd have to be to truly believe you had the keys to humanity's survival and not share them freely. At that point, it wouldn't be about your own meager profit, it would be about doing the most good in the time you have remaining. That Samaritan, this person isn't.

thumb up

Lovely Girl
After directing a friend of mine to the eye-opening video in the link above I've learned that the video has been removed. Looks like those in power who don't want the general public to see it have banned it. Fortunately, here is a different link to the same video.

I suggest that if you haven't watched the video yet that you watch it before those who want to keep the public blind to the prophecy foretold centuries ago in the bible take it down again. This prophecy, if in fact the guy who interprets it in video is correct on it's interpretation (I seriously hope he's wrong), is the primary reason why I'm not so sure Obama will finish his second term and all of this election talk is probably irrelevant.

You are very silly

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lovely Girl
You are very silly

...and frightening...

Star428
You are very silly

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure I am... fresh fish.

Lovely Girl
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
...and frightening...

Yes and frightening. A bit like Donald Trump.

Shakyamunison
Yes and frightening. A bit like Donald Trump.

Really? Do you not believe he is a conservative? Cause I'm sure he's not.

Trocity
Eagerly awaiting more updates on this story.

long pig
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Did you not see the thread in CVF where everyone considers you a joke and a fool and can't stand you?

Btw commenting on people you supposidly "ignore" is not ignoring, but you pretty dumb so it does not suprise me.
Wtf.
Do cmvf people not stick together in other forums anymore? We're family.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.