Hellboy vs. Optimus Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
No flight for Optimus, no Big Baby for Hellboy.

They fight in the ruins in empty urban setting.

Mindset
Optimus Prime.

KingD19
Optimus kicks him through a building. Or slices him in half. Or just steps on him and turns him into a really red smear on the pavement.

FrothByte
THis is a joke right?

Khazra Reborn
You don't think Hellboy has a shot? There have been Transformers who've been jacked up by a small squad of humans. I think if Hellboy took smart shots at the hinges, and got a few hard shots in with the right hand of doom it could do some solid damage. Plus, HB is a lot smaller, and significantly more agile than Optimus, who's to say he'd even get hit?

FrothByte
No I don't think he has a shot. Especially not without some special weaponry. The squad of humans who took down a transformer used up a whole load of ammo and brought down transformers a lot smaller and less powerful than Optimus.

Optimus and Megatron where smashing through buildings like they were cardboard. I doubt Hellboy's stone fist can do that much damage.

KingD19
It also took highly trained snipers to shoot out their optics in the later movies, but before that they got lucky and had high heat sabot rounds. Hellboy's revolver only has "magic" ammo, which will do not much.

Time Immemorial
Hellboy gets cut in half.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hellboy gets cut in half and easily.

meep-meep
Pretty sure this is spite.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
You don't think Hellboy has a shot? There have been Transformers who've been jacked up by a small squad of humans. I think if Hellboy took smart shots at the hinges, and got a few hard shots in with the right hand of doom it could do some solid damage. Plus, HB is a lot smaller, and significantly more agile than Optimus, who's to say he'd even get hit?

Optimus is more agile than Hellboy. He's just much bigger.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
You don't think Hellboy has a shot? There have been Transformers who've been jacked up by a small squad of humans. I think if Hellboy took smart shots at the hinges, and got a few hard shots in with the right hand of doom it could do some solid damage. Plus, HB is a lot smaller, and significantly more agile than Optimus, who's to say he'd even get hit? Hellboys taken bigger and badder than almost any transformer. He wins this. You all are seriously underestimating him.

Silent Master
No, they're not.

KingD19
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hellboys taken bigger and badder than almost any transformer. He wins this. You all are seriously underestimating him.

April fools was 2 days ago. Hellboy's 2 biggest opponents? A portion of Ogru Jahad which he only beat with that grenade belt. And the Forest God which he killed with the Big Baby. Optimus is far more agile than FG and has a gun that shoots bullets bigger than Hellboy. He's also tanked explosions far greater than what the Big Baby can generate.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hellboys taken bigger and badder than almost any transformer. He wins this. You all are seriously underestimating him.

So how exactly is Hellboy taking down Optimus then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.