Marvel Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Not a typical versus match just a medium for discussion. Anywho...

Found this whilst perusing thru some other sites and thought it was pretty cool. We should do one here and pin it. We also should do a DC one as well. I think it will give some new users and old memebers a chance to delve deeper into the cosmic arena and keep threads from being repetitive with planetary and below level characters. Feel free to add to or take away from the scan.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/600_wide/wysiwyg_imageupload/1/marvel-cosmic-hierarchy.png

zom1967
Thats a pretty good chart I might make a few changes.i didn`t notice the Infinity Guantlet,or the Ultimate nullifire,so you might be missing a couple items of power.

Gecko4lif
Not terrible

the Darkone
pretty accurate

riv6672
Neat.
Thought we were supposed to make up our own (deletes Word File), which would have been silly. This one is fairly accurate barring a tweak or two.

Insane Titan
Seems a good system of how to class things

Of course there is exception to the tiers who exceed and surpass their standing/status

CatL18
Aren't most of Universal tier above universal?
Some are multiversal, others are above megaversal.
and Gods above Odin are multi universal aren't they?

leonidas
where is that from?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Better than our kmc lists tbh.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
where is that from?

Cosmic book news.

Magnon
Galactus isn't an abstract. He's more akin to Phoenix, i.e. a mortal imbued with a universal force.

Abstracts are universal concepts, personified. Death, Eternity, Love, Chaos, ... all of these have an abstract meaning. The abstracts are NOT former mortals chosen to carry some cosmic force or power.

-K-M-
Old and they actually recently updated it as they left out a big one

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/cosmic%20scale_zps5zxv9zkv.png

AsbestosFlaygon
^
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Btw, they forgot to add Classic Beyonder, Classic Molecule Man, The Alien Entity, and Edifice Rex.

Edifice Rex and Alien Entity are at least on par with Nemesis.

Galan007
^ They aren't going to include 'pre-retcon' characters, like Beyonder and Owen, because 'pre-retcon' characters no longer exist within recognized Marvel canon--that is the point of a retcon.

leonidas
laughing out loud thumb up

Sin I AM
That's the point to create our own thing

Board Walker
Pre ret no longer exists thus you would have to make a pre ret con lists that only included beings from that time period.

riv6672
Marvel's rebooting confuses me a bit more than DCs.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Marvel's rebooting confuses me a bit more than DCs.

Everything's different, but the same. What's so hard to grasp with these company reboots??

riv6672
Originally posted by Magnon
Galactus isn't an abstract. He's more akin to Phoenix, i.e. a mortal imbued with a universal force.

Abstracts are universal concepts, personified. Death, Eternity, Love, Chaos, ... all of these have an abstract meaning. The abstracts are NOT former mortals chosen to carry some cosmic force or power.
He's still a force, not a person, despite how he may have begun in a prior universe.
He came to be with the big bang didnt he? And we inly see him AS a him, because its the easiest way for us to conceive of him? Seems abstract.
I mean, unless he's been retconned all to pieces.

Genii96
Galactus is an abstract,whatever anyone's personal opinion. He has a role in the universe,just like any abstract does. He isn't a mortal host either, galan and eternity fused to become galactus, completely different from simply hosting a power within.

riv6672
Yeah, thats how i've always seen him described.

AlphaVortex
The chart is really good.
Great job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.