who is welshy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dave_97
I think it's time that kmc does a documentary on welshy: behind the W. A look at the times, rise, and eventual fall of welshy, in all his glory and Buttocks.

Mitchum. Director this shit.

rudester
yes

Tzeentch
When I was seven, my aunt uppercutted in my dick.

Ax3l
Final line: "Because, when it comes down to it.... arent we all walshy?"

FIN

Oneness
Nobody will ever care. Not even those who actually know Welshy.

rudester
I'm watch hero every episode till the end..

It's xyz!
It's washy right?

Rumour has it he goes by W now. Must be a fan of coke or something

Jmanghan
Walshy lives quietly with his husband Mitch these days.

Quincy
The opening credits play against a blank black screen. The audience hears only the sound of a chair being dragged. A mic is clipped and we hear the thumping of presumably someone tapping on it.

A man's voice asks

"Is this good? Hear me okay?"

Smash cut out of the credits and we are looking at a younger man. In his twenties. His accent is english. It's Scribbles. He wears a ragged plaid shirt over a "Death to the Pixies" concert tee. He taps a pack of cigarettes on his knees while he sits - not quite comfortable - on a chair across from the camera.

"Can I smoke?" He asks with that drawl of his.

He smiles a sort of knowing smile. Wry. He doesnt wait for an answer before he takes one out of the crumpled pack and fiddles with it between his fingers.

Off camera, the voice not quite being picked up by Scribbles microphone, the interviewer asks

"So what can you tell us about him?"

Scribbles laughs. You can tell he's been asked this question before. He hesitates nonetheless. Before beginning, he reaches for a book of matches.

"How much film ya got, mate?"

Smash Cut to Black

Who is
WELSHY?

mitchypoopoo
i pass my directorial duties to quincy!

Quincy
We're going for the Oscar

Scribble
Originally posted by Quincy
The opening credits play against a blank black screen. The audience hears only the sound of a chair being dragged. A mic is clipped and we hear the thumping of presumably someone tapping on it.

A man's voice asks

"Is this good? Hear me okay?"

Smash cut out of the credits and we are looking at a younger man. In his twenties. His accent is english. It's Scribbles. He wears a ragged plaid shirt over a "Death to the Pixies" concert tee. He taps a pack of cigarettes on his knees while he sits - not quite comfortable - on a chair across from the camera.

"Can I smoke?" He asks with that drawl of his.

He smiles a sort of knowing smile. Wry. He doesnt wait for an answer before he takes one out of the crumpled pack and fiddles with it between his fingers.

Off camera, the voice not quite being picked up by Scribbles microphone, the interviewer asks

"So what can you tell us about him?"

Scribbles laughs. You can tell he's been asked this question before. He hesitates nonetheless. Before beginning, he reaches for a book of matches.

"How much film ya got, mate?"

Smash Cut to Black

Who is
WELSHY?

This post is a masterpiece

I want us to make this a real thing now

Scribble
Throughout the whole film you get bits and pieces of the story from a few key speakers, cutting between them speaking to the camera and what they're saying as a voiceover to flashbacks to stuff happening. Except... you never actually see this 'Welshy'. He's just referred to, never actually present, except all of the stories all add up to him, and the tales of his exploits are legendary.

Right at the end, the camera team pack up their stuff and it cuts to black. The credits start rolling up the right side of the screen. But as the credits roll, the camera starts up again.

EXT. A small grassy area overlooking Cardiff.

The interviewer from before is addressing his team.

Interviewer: Let's just get some static and panning shots of this place, they'll tie in nicely with the bits where that Bardock guy kept talking about how Welshy always wanted to return home. Whatever that was about, right? Okay, rolling.

A man walks into the frame, crossing the grassy area from behind the camera.

Interviewer: Okay, cut. Hey, get out of the shot, will ya? We're filming here.

The man turns; he has slightly overgrown hair, scuffed blue jeans and a Screaming Females t-shirt. He looks into the camera.

Man: Oh. Yeah.

He smiles.

Man: (CONT'D) Yeah. Sorry.

He squints a bit at the camera for a second, still smiling. Then he walks offscreen.

Interviewer: Okay, take two. Action.

Smash cut to black.

Quincy
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BRILLIANT

Stringer
This is pure win

Genesis-Soldier
LIFE is lemons and beer minus the LEmon tasting Beer and Vagina muscles

Piggle Humsy
I WANT MORE

SugrFrostdFreak
blow

Flyattractor
Isn't he that guy that had a vid show on that Guy with the Glasses Blip Channel?

Genesis-Soldier
walshy is a immortal baby faced inigma who shall live as the internet lives. indefinitely

Flyattractor
So he is a shut in that wears an adult diaper in need of changing then?

Genesis-Soldier
No, a shit in who has a pizza addiction and a fabulous sense of style

Piggle Humsy
He's actually just a figment of our imaginations.

We all have this need for a Welshy in our lives and so we created him.

Flyattractor
....boy I didn't know our lives sucked so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.