Padawan/Apprentice free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi vs JQ Anakin Skywalker vs TCW Ahsoka Tano vs ESB Luke Skywalker vs JA Jaden Korr vs Ben Skywalker vs Vestara Khai

Who the **** wins?

All bias is off the table (that means the Jedi who know each other wont be teaming up, the Jedi won't all gang up on the one Sith, Etc.)

|King Joker|
Feats for JA Jaden, Ben and Vestara?

carthage
Ben in terms of power has destroyed a tie fighter by unleashing boulders on Ziost while exhausted and hindered by the Darkside energies of Ziost. He's beaten fodder Sith iirc according to Arhael, but I haven't read the Lost tribe books of hand. He can ragdoll probably anyone here apart from his grandfather.

|King Joker|
Isn't he a shit duelist, though?

carthage
IDK He defeated Tahiri Vella while injured iirc and also he's killed Sith in the Lost tribe books. He probably isn't as skilled as his grandfather, uncle, or Ahsoka but he's more powerful than any of them barring Anakin

Fated Xtasy
Jaden has the TK edge I would say even as of JA. That said this is a good match. I'm really thinking about who wins. Well done agent 33, well done indeed.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
IDK He defeated Tahiri Vella while injured iirc and also he's killed Sith in the Lost tribe books. He probably isn't as skilled as his grandfather, uncle, or Ahsoka but he's more powerful than any of them barring Anakin

Yea, he fought some pretty good lost tribe duelists. He's formidable, but still learning.

Emperordmb
Couldn't that description apply to everyone here?

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Couldn't that description apply to everyone here?

I don't think so. Who's TPM Kenobi beaten, or JQ Anakin?

Fated Xtasy
TPM Kenobi has dueled against Xanatos, he defeated the infamous Orba Norbis who Jinn considered exceptionally skilled with the whip and stalemated, and he beat Bruck Chun who was considered talented by Jinn.

And as for Anakin.... well he defeated some pirate, Zayne I believe. While he was 13yo. He beat Tru Veld in a sparring match despite holding back. He barely managed to beat Ferus in a practice match and had to use his anger to do so.

So yeah he doesn't have life or death duels like tpm obi.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think so. Who's TPM Kenobi beaten, or JQ Anakin?
Oh I thought "formidable but still learning" was being used as a knock against Ben. Never mind then.

I myself am leaning Vestara atm.

ares834
Ben or Luke.

Angelalex242
...Ben, of all things, actually has the experience edge here. He's an actual Jedi Knight, something the others can't claim. He's also much older then any of his competition save his girlfriend.

I vote for Ben.

Emperordmb
Actually Jaden and Kenobi are Jedi Knights by the end of JA and TPM, and Vestara's a full blown Sith Lord by the end of FOTJ.

Angelalex242
Ben still has the edge, as he was made a Jedi Knight shortly after the death of his mom.

Vestara did earn that promotion...the Vestara we see in the discontinued final series is pretty much random Sith Lord A, with little of the characterization and conflict she had in Fate of the Jedi.

Raptor22
When did ben while injured beat tahiri? I know they fought in invincible while tahiri was injured. They kicked each other a couple of times, then ben convinced her to come back to the light. Neither won or lost. Is there another fight between the two that im forgetting?

ares834
I'd count redeeming someone as a win.

Fated Xtasy
I thought that Tahiri wasn't even trying there. Like she wanted to get herself killed or something.

Emperordmb
Vestara defeated her father Gavar Khai while Ben could not. She shouldn't be discounted here.

Angelalex242
Well, the discontinued final series does see Vestara fully embracing typical Sith Behavior. There is no more conflict within her. That surely helps her here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.