HoT, Revan, Exile, Windu, and Dooku run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Hey everyone! Been lurking here for about five years now, finally made an account.

Team is healed and restored after each round. They've had a month's worth of prep to plan each fight and figure out a way to use each other's strengths in a coordinated fashion.

Revan is the team's lead strategist and has access to dossiers detailing the general strengths and weaknesses of each opponent.

The team:

End of class story Hero of Tython.
End of Kotor Revan.
End of Kotor II Exile.
ROTS Windu.
ROTS Dooku.

All five are *extremely* determined to win.

Fight takes place on the plains of Dantooine. All opponents are at their peak unless otherwise specified.

Warmup : Darth Bandon, Savage Opress, Kyle Katarn, and Baris Ofee.

1. ROTS Kenobi, ROTS Vader, and three highly experienced Magna Guards.
2. Exar Kun, Ulic, Starforge Amped Darth Malak, and Darkside Bastila
3. Yoda, ROTS Sidious, ESB Vader, and Darth Maul
4. DE Luke, Darth Plageuis, and Vitiate.
5. Zone Anakin, Darth Caedus, and DE Sidious
6. The Son (assume he has as much power as he does on Mortis)

Where do they struggle? Where do they fall? Does Revan's leadership along with the prep time make any difference?

The Merchant
Stops at 3 or 4.

NewGuy01
For the record, Round 3 is > 4 & 5. And they stop there.

carthage
3-5

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01
For the record, Round 3 is > 4 & 5. And they stop there.

Yeah I was a little shaky in terms of my rankings of a few of those guys.

Angelalex242
3 vs. 5 is interesting.

DE Sidious is notably superior to his younger self.
Yoda and Caedus are even up.
Zoneakin vs. Maul and his older self...just how amped is he, anyway?

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Angelalex242
3 vs. 5 is interesting.

DE Sidious is notably superior to his younger self.
Yoda and Caedus are even up.
Zoneakin vs. Maul and his older self...just how amped is he, anyway?

I'd probably give it to 5, but maybe only because I overestimate Zoneakin. I feel like he could easily dispatch someone on ESB Vader or Maul's level.

carthage
3 isn't better than 5 lol

Selenial
I feel Windu's Vapaad amp would allow him to reach the Sidious levels again in round 3, given the "Extremely determined" thingy from the description.

That would leave the 4 against Yoda, Vader, and Maul.

Surik would beat Maul pretty phenomenally, given its her just after beating Traya. Revan would stalemate with Vader, while Dooku and HOT give Yoda an extremely close contest.

What would give the team the win is the force bonds from Surik, and the battle precognition of Revan. They work extremely well in team fights.

The fastest fight to finish would be Maul and Surik, in her favor. That allows her to pretty easily take Vader with Revan.

Given the death of the two Sith that Windu would be feeding on, the Vapaad amp would probably falter, meaning he'd need Surik and Revan's help. I don't think Sidious would beat a team like that, and even Yoda can't beat a Tyranus/HOT combo....

So Yeh, the team beats round 3 and by extension round 4. Loses to 5 though.

Selenial
Also, a month of prep? Surik's bond allowed her to teach a companion to near mastery in a rapid amount of time, same for learning. It's kinda OP like that...

So doesn't that mean a Vapaad using HOT/Surik? laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
3 isn't better than 5 lol Because defeated Dooku in pure sabers in under a minute totally isn't one of the best feats in the SW Mythos.

I mean, Dooku is one of the best Duelists in all the Mythos.

Jmanghan
DE Sidious would stomp his ROTS Counterpart, and arguably even Yoda.

Jmanghan
I'm sure they'd make it a bit further, btw. If you had made it Revan 3.0 instead of Post-KOTOR Revan.

Stigma
3 is harder than 4. They stop at 3.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm sure they'd make it a bit further, btw. If you had made it Revan 3.0 instead of Post-KOTOR Revan.

For sure. I sorta wanted to keep them all around the same level though, not too OP but still top class. Enough that they MIGHT be able to take on some of these more insane rounds.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Selenial
Also, a month of prep? Surik's bond allowed her to teach a companion to near mastery in a rapid amount of time, same for learning. It's kinda OP like that...

So doesn't that mean a Vapaad using HOT/Surik? laughing out loud

Hmmm quite possible. I gave the month mainly so you could take into account stuff like Revan's godlike strategist skills and Surik's special abilities. But I think overall what we're seeing in the responses is about right. You can give five high school all stars all the time in the world, but they'll still probably lose to 3 NBA superstars more often than not stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.