Viktor vs Crowley(Supernatural)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Crowley invades Viktor's mansion and demands that he serve the King of Hell.

Round 1. They both fight full power.
Round 2. H2H only.

ares834
Viktor from Underworld?

Crowley easily takes round 1.

Not sure about round 2.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by ares834
Viktor from Underworld?

Crowley easily takes round 1.

Not sure about round 2.

This. If you force Crowley to fight H2H, isn't that basically the same as stripping him of his powers? He doesn't really have any combat skills that I know of. I suppose he has some superspeed and superstrength, maybe even some vulnerability, but how much I don't know. If you take away all his other powers he really is no different than any other demon, and Hunters slay them all the time.

Tattoos N Scars
Demons do have super strength. In fact, h2h would really be the only fair way to conduct this fight since Viktor doesn't have the type of powers Crowley has. I suppose my question is would Crowley's demonic strength be on par with Viktor's to make it an intersting fight?

How would Viktor stack up against the Alpha Vampire in Supernatural?

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Crowly rapestomps the first round. Round 2 is tougher, but I still think he has it.

Originally posted by Dreampanther
This. If you force Crowley to fight H2H, isn't that basically the same as stripping him of his powers? He doesn't really have any combat skills that I know of. I suppose he has some superspeed and superstrength, maybe even some vulnerability, but how much I don't know. If you take away all his other powers he really is no different than any other demon, and Hunters slay them all the time.

I wouldn't say that most hunters slay demons all the time. Just really the Winchesters who have a high success rate, because they actually have demon killing weapons (though this has become easier since season 9, with everyone now seemingly having an angel's blade). Unless you have the right tools for the job, there is nothing you can really do to a Supernatural demon. Whatever damage you do to the "meatsuit/vessel" is basically irrelevant. And based on what has been shown, Crowley's vessel is dead and has been dead for some time. He has taken gunshots, angelic white light (which flat out kills lower level demons), being stabbed by angel blades etc. without any lasting damage. His vessel usually heals very quickly from any damage taken.

Crowley tends to rely on his other powers, but there is enough evidence throughout the show to indicate that he is no slouch physically. He has casually manhandled other demons without too much trouble (and all demons posses a degree of super strength), and during the one episode where he was after Kevin, I think I remember him basically flattening a steel door with minimal effort. So he does have a degree of enhanced physical stats.

Dreampanther
Well, I'll go with your judgement then. All the Supernatural seasons have kind of blurred into one long experience for me, so it's difficult to remember specifics. Do you think Crowley is strong enough to take Victor in H2H then, if he's not allowed to use his spells or just blast him to pieces?

TheVaultDweller
Well, I'll go with your judgement then. All the Supernatural seasons have kind of blurred into one long experience for me, so it's difficult to remember specifics. Do you think Crowley is strong enough to take Victor in H2H then, if he's not allowed to use his spells or just blast him to pieces?

Well, Viktor is still a bit stronger IMO, and a more skilled H2H fighter. But Crowley is definitely strong enough to be able to hurt him, and is all but unkillable, barring a few very specific ways (none of which Viktor has access to). Crowley, by virtue of being a powerful corrupted demonic soul piloting a corpse, can go on indefinitely (he has even stated himself that he doesn't tire out or require sleep/rest). So he should simply be able to outlast Viktor, who will eventually either start to slow down due to damage piling up, needing to feed, or both.

With powers, Crowley could literally just make him explode with a finger snap or mentally rip him apart.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How would Viktor stack up against the Alpha Vampire in Supernatural?

I'd put the Alpha Vamp above Viktor. Even when severely weakened it took multiple demons to overpower and restrain him, and he was able to at least physically somewhat hold his own against a high level leviathan. And leviathans can overpower angels, who in turn (even at mid tier level) totally shit on the vast majority of demons, including Crowley. The Alpha Vamp also heals extremely quickly and is almost teleporter fast as well. Viktor had massive trouble with a noob Michael who was moving at superspeed. The Alpha Vamp has over 10,000 years of experience with his powers.

Dreampanther
I'll take your word for it then. Thanks for the detailed answers!

Seems like Victor is pretty screwed either way, which is only reasonable - going up against the King of Hell should be pretty much suicide for anybody, human or undead. Except if you're Dean, of course. Even Crowley tends to prefer to talk it out with him over drinks these days.

Good job, TheVaultDweller.

TheVaultDweller
Seems like Victor is pretty screwed either way, which is only reasonable - going up against the King of Hell should be pretty much suicide for anybody, human or undead. Except if you're Dean, of course. Even Crowley tends to prefer to talk it out with him over drinks these days.

The Supernatural universe's power level is pretty underrated IMO. They actually have some insanely powerful characters.

Dean is a beast for a human though, especially when he actually draws on the full power of the Mark of Cain. Mark-juiced Dean threw a punch that staggered and gave Metatron pause, even though Metatron was wielding the angel tablet at the time. Not to mention, in his own screwed up way, Crowley probably considers Dean to be his best friend. laughing

Dreampanther
Or, as he calls him, Not-Moose. big grin

RJ 2.0
Crowley rapes.

Mindset
This. If you force Crowley to fight H2H, isn't that basically the same as stripping him of his powers? He doesn't really have any combat skills that I know of. I suppose he has some superspeed and superstrength, maybe even some vulnerability, but how much I don't know. If you take away all his other powers he really is no different than any other demon, and Hunters slay them all the time. What?

The only hunters that slay demons all the time are the Winchesters.

Demons are out of most hunter's league.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The Supernatural universe's power level is pretty underrated IMO. They actually have some insanely powerful characters.

Dean is a beast for a human though, especially when he actually draws on the full power of the Mark of Cain. Mark-juiced Dean threw a punch that staggered and gave Metatron pause, even though Metatron was wielding the angel tablet at the time. Not to mention, in his own screwed up way, Crowley probably considers Dean to be his best friend. laughing Well, MoC Dean isn't really human.

They aren't readily clear on what he is now that they "cured" him.

Horus1
Crowley easy. In H2H, Crowley may not be much of a fighter, but he should be on the same playing field (if not slightly stronger) as Viktor. He is also a cheater, that being said he takes his angel blade and wins the H2H, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.