Mad Jim Jaspers, Pre-Retcon Molecule Man, Adult Franklin Richards VS The Ivory Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Mad Jim Jaspers

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

Adult Franklin Richards

VERSUS

3 Ivory Kings

What say you?

Diesldude
Mad Jim Jaspers probably has more potential but right now, it's probably the ivory Kings.

zopzop
T1 murderstomps. Apparently humans are "Beyonder kryptonite" according to Marvel's head @$$hole.

zom1967
You can add more than that the Ivory kings still win.without the nullifire or some other multiversal weapon they win I.M.O

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zom1967
You can add more than that the Ivory kings still win.without the nullifire or some other multiversal weapon they win I.M.O

What do you base your opinion on?

zom1967
The fact that the 3 beyonders beat,L.T,Eternity,Infinity,Chaos and Order,and their creation the In-Betweener at the same time.I think that trumps the guys you listed!

Reflassshh
Richards throws humans at them

/thread

DTM
Actually, even if PreRetcon MM had a quarter of PR Beyonders power level, he would still be hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than the rest of the MU combined, thats alot more than simply LT, Eternity and Infinity.

zom1967
these guys seem a lot more than your standard Cosmics,your going to bring a bigger gun that you have.Quite a good number came out of that portal!these guys didn`t show up to lose easy,and they may even control pre-retcon Beyonder.And owen looks scared as shit!

DTM
The Owen of today is a far cry from the Owen of the Secret Wars period.

CatL18
PR Molecule Man may have a chance, I think.

zom1967
I am talking about all the Beyonders that flew out of that portal,who knows how many more their are.Their has to be millions )think about that) thats what Pym suggested.He said they killed billions of Celestials!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.