Clashes at Australian anti-Islam demonstrations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/04/anti-islam-and-anti-racism-protesters-clash-around-australia/21161371/?ncid=webmail13

Wish that Americans would have the balls to stand up to their ways the way that these Australians do.

Tzeentch
What actions specifically would you like "America" to undergo as way of "standing up" to Islam?

Stringer
Nothing wrong with deep sea diving and great whites, mate.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Tzeentch
What actions specifically would you like "America" to undergo as way of "standing up" to Islam?

Concentration camps

Tzeentch
thumb up

Mindset
What actions specifically would you like "America" to undergo as way of "standing up" to Islam? Convert to Islam.

Tzeentch
In Sharia America, Islam converts you.

Lestov16
You know, Star, when we're all slowly dying of cancerous radiation because your warmongering led to a global war on an internationally-ubiquitous subjectively-interpreted ideology that resulted in an inevitable nuclear Armageddon, I hope you're happy.

Tzeentch
If Star's hate led to that kind of endgame, I'd personally seek him out and homo-kiss him on the mouth.

I've always wanted to be Mad Max.

Omega Vision
If Star's hate led to that kind of endgame, I'd personally seek him out and homo-kiss him on the mouth.

I've always wanted to be Mad Max.
You can do that now. You just might end up in prison.

riv6672
Why would you go to prison for dressing in leather and driving souped up cars in the desert? huh

meep-meep
In Sharia America, Islam converts you.

laughing

AncientPower
Is KMC a Neo-nazi gathering masquerading as a message board?

Mindset
Originally posted by AncientPower
Is KMC a Neo-nazi gathering masquerading as a message board? I hope so.

Reflassshh
Starsie, pick up your rifle and end this now. You shouldn't be taking shit from no one, specially people devoted to other religion and ethnicity. thumb down

S_W_LeGenD
So what are Australians going to do? Prosecute Muslims for being Muslims?

Lame journalism.

Robtard
Moving to Australia

Star428
Originally posted by AncientPower
Is KMC a Neo-nazi gathering masquerading as a message board?

Yeah, didn't you know? I thought this was common knowledge. I'm wearing my bedsheets and pointy hat right now as I type this with both a confederate flag and a Nazi one draped over me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, though. Why would you think that? I simply posted a link to a recent story showing clashes around Australia between people who've had enough of Islamic ways invading their lives and people who ignorantly call them racists for feeling that way.

Robtard
If you read into it, it seems like it's Islamic extremist idiots and non-Islamic extremist idiots going at it. Neither side having a valid argument.

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Moving to Australia Let's go!

Robtard
We'll be running that place by the end of the week

Ushgarak
Renamed for accuracy.

Deadline
If you read into it, it seems like it's Islamic extremist idiots and non-Islamic extremist idiots going at it. Neither side having a valid argument.

Is that what you got from it?

Robtard
Reading other articles, seems like some Islamic extremist (aka an idiot) made comments about forcing Sharia Law in Australia, then non-Islamic alarmist (aka idiots) got upset and made a bunch of false claims like Australia having a "Islamic Religious Tax" (no such thing exist) and how Islam is invading.

What did you get from it?

Deadline
Reading other articles, seems like some Islamic extremist (aka an idiot) made comments about forcing Sharia Law in Australia, then non-Islamic alarmist (aka idiots) got upset and made a bunch of false claims like Australia having a "Islamic Religious Tax" (no such thing exist) and how Islam is invading.

What did you get from it?

I don't know about the other articles I just read that. I got the impression that people in Australia are worried about radical Islam, not sure how that makes them idiots.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deadline
I don't know about the other articles I just read that. I got the impression that people in Australia are worried about radical Islam, not sure how that makes them idiots.

Fair enough, but to answer your question, look at the pics and read the quotes: "No Islam", "No Halal". The first is inflammatory and the second pushes a lie and that's the wrong way to approach the situation; this is why they're idiots.

Deadline
You know what I don't think I'm getting into this. All I'm going to say is this I think there is a problem with radical Islam but it seems due to the PC agenda people are not allowed to speak their mind even if what they say is true. That doesn't help the sitiuation at all and makes people more frustrated.

Yea no Islam and no Halal doesn't help either, but to be quite honest I think people are fed up about not being able to criticise Islam.

Robtard
I don't see an issue when it's proper and intelligent criticism. The problem that many people have with Islam is that they can't differentiate the few malign idiot radicals from the very much larger benign mass.

Using that pic as an example: "No Islam", where do you go from there with those protesters? They're really no different from the idiot who wants to force Sharia Law.

Deadline
I don't see an issue when it's proper and intelligent criticism. The problem that many people have with Islam is that they can't differentiate the few malign idiot radicals from the very much larger benign mass.

Using that pic as an example. "No Islam", where do you go from there with those protesters?

I think a lot of people can actually. That's just one pic. I can bet you if they had a a banner saying 'no to islamic extremism' those anti-racists would still have a problem.

The problem isn't that people can't tell the difference the problem is you're not allowed to critiicise certain religons and groups and that makes the issue worse. You know people even had a problem with what Tony Abbott said not sure if he said anything wrong.

EDIT: Oh and the other banner could have been expressed better as well, bet you any money they ignored all the reasonable banners.

Star428
Originally posted by Deadline
You know what I don't think I'm getting into this. All I'm going to say is this I think there is a problem with radical Islam but it seems due to the PC agenda people are not allowed to speak their mind even if what they say is true. That doesn't help the sitiuation at all and makes people more frustrated.

Yea no Islam and no Halal doesn't help either, but to be quite honest I think people are fed up about not being able to criticise Islam.

Well said. Just watching that video in the link where the woman says (I'm paraphrasing cause don't remember her exact words) "People have freedom of speech but when they spread hate they need to be held accountable" really irritates me. The protesters don't hate muslims but the fact that their ways are replacing their own. I felt like slapping that ***** upside the head for her stupid statement. I think that ***** is the one who needs to be held accountable for trying to suppress people's rights to protest. One of the anti-Islam protesters even said (again, I'm paraphrasing) "We don't hate muslims (or Islam, don't remember which word he used). We love immigrants but when those immigrants don't follow the same rules as everybody else then we have a problem."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.