Batman vs Team 7 (Naruto)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
At the site where the team meets Kakashi comes DcNU Batman against the three genin. Naruto and Sasuke are only as strong as when they fought against Kakashi. Sakura being absolutely useless is as strong as when she was in the Chunin Exams.

No prep for Batman.

KingD19
-looks around for the inevitable claim that he has his Hellbat armor on standby-

Zack Fair
I have no idea. I can't remember how they were that far back.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Not near as f**king stupid. thumb up

Edit: BTW, welcome back, man! big grin

Zack Fair
Thanks bruh. Trying to get up to date with everything KMC, >D

Henry_Pym
Sasuke solos.

That same Sasuke beat up the demon brother until plot happened.

dika123
lol

HulkIsHulk
Batman lets the kids win so that he doesn't break their heart

KingD19
Batman notes that the Chidori sounds like birds. He vows to make Sasuke his next Robin. Also to meet his diversity quota.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair

All ninja are superhumanly strong and fast.

Like, Sakura as-of the chunin exams? She and Ino could punch each other hard enough to throw the other back a dozen feet through the air, and kept at beating on each other for, like, half an hour (or whatever the time limit was).

Chunin exam Sasuke KOed a 30-foot bear with one kick. This is an earlier Sasuke than that without quite as much muscle, but it shows how strong even ninja without strength jutsu can get.

Bell test Sasuke's fireball crunched and melted stone.

All of 'em can jump around 20+ feet leaps easily. Hoping up and down trees in a single bound is academy level stuff.

So in other words, Sakura is stronger and faster than Batman, let alone the other two.

AuraAngel
Sakura in the Chunin Exams could lift a giant log.

Rezactic
Batman, I think once they hit the Chunin exams after the forest of death they'd win, Rock Lee was a f'king monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.