The Son vs Zonakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Neutral setting. Son has all the power he has on Mortis. Anakin is in "the zone," the same place that allowed him to turn Dooku into "a joke."

Round 2:

Zonakin is joined by the most powerful incarnation of Sidious.

Emperordmb
Son wins both rounds.

NewGuy01
This thread is 'a joke'.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This thread is 'a joke'. http://media.tumblr.com/68d2e9aac5c73495d4fe672029e5c124/tumblr_inline_nk999zsi9i1scw5wu.gif

Hero of Python
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://media.tumblr.com/68d2e9aac5c73495d4fe672029e5c124/tumblr_inline_nk999zsi9i1scw5wu.gif

thumb up

DARTH POWER
^ Well you've given the Son the power he has on Mortis, but not given the same to Anakin. So yeah it is kind of a pointless battle tbh.

Angelalex242
Challenging the Ones takes more firepower then even Zonakin has. Even Luke with Oneness would have trouble with a One. Mostly because Luke with Oneness only fights on One level (and even then, only as Daughter) while Oneness lasts, but he can't maintain it. DE Sidious, awesome as he is, can't amp himself to Ones level cause he hasn't got Oneness.

Nephthys
Anakin can't do shit to the One's off of Mortis.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ Well you've given the Son the power he has on Mortis, but not given the same to Anakin. So yeah it is kind of a pointless battle tbh.

I was reading an old thread here debating Zonakin vs. Mortakin and a few people were saying the former is as powerful as the latter, just without the massive amp to certain force abilities.

Personally I didn't believe old Zoney had a chance, but I wanted to see if anyone made some interesting points eek!

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin can't do shit to the One's off of Mortis.
You say that like the Ones weren't drawing off Mortis.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Challenging the Ones takes more firepower then even Zonakin has. Even Luke with Oneness would have trouble with a One. Mostly because Luke with Oneness only fights on One level (and even then, only as Daughter) while Oneness lasts, but he can't maintain it. DE Sidious, awesome as he is, can't amp himself to Ones level cause he hasn't got Oneness.
Palpatine was already "one" with the Dark Side, even to the point of becoming a nexus himself. The problem is the Son already has that advantage and is simply more powerful.

Angelalex242
Yeah. DE Sidious can't keep up with Son.

GM Luke may well be able to keep up with Daughter with Oneness active, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.