Who can stalmate Cosmic Armor Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
I wonderd how powerful Cosmic Armor Superman is, So I have seen many forum's thread related to CAS, Comicvine, SpaceBattle,OBD. But I couldn't get convincing answer. Some say that CAS is as strong as IG Thanos, Others said that CAS is stronger than PR BEyonders. Some hater said that He is noe even a galaxy level. There is no concensus.
I understand why. CAS is very vague, CAS has few feat, and his strength depends on how we interpret his metafictional power of plot.

So I made two scenario.

Scenario1:CAS doesn't have metafictional power. so please think about him without metafictional power of plot.

Scenario2:CAS has full power of his plot power. He has power of Superman's plot and entire heroism that Good will win over evil no matter how enemy is strong.

So, Please raise character that you think as powerful as CAS.

CatL18
I think

Scenario1:IG Thanos

Scenario2:Hotu Thanos

CatL18
I will not wank CAS.
I only want to tell CAS with only his feat from CAS with metafictional power of plot.

Insane Titan
Not even the writer or editor can stalemate CAS.......according to BW!

CatL18
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Not even the writer or editor can stalemate CAS.......according to BW!
Isn't it some sort of metaphor that the idea of Superman is in a sense greater than writers?

Mindset
Iron Fist.

Mindset
Oh, sorry.

Just noticed you said stalemate, not brutally rape.

CatL18
Do you think that Iron Fist can rape CAS?

Mindset
Originally posted by CatL18
Do you think that Iron Fist can rape CAS? Don't question me, boy.

Reflassshh
I'm fairly sure I could beat it in h2h.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist.

Beat me to it.

Henry_Pym
Coulson.

deathslash
Oh, sorry.

Just noticed you said stalemate, not brutally rape. In that case; wouldn't luke cage be the only one that can stalemate him?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by deathslash
In that case; wouldn't luke cage be the only one that can stalemate him? Luke Cage has an on par story, so yeah, probably. He rapes if it's Bendis Cage though. Strongest story in fiction

Badabing
Not even the writer or editor can stalemate CAS.......according to BW! Why...just why? over emo

Board Walker
I felt a ripple upon the fabric of reality, as if my name being echoed across space and time. I have been called, I am here.

CatL18
I wonder why do you so hate CAS's metafictional aspect?
I am not a man of anglosphere, so I am unacquainted with how CAS is treated in american/english comic geek culture.
Off course, I will not insist that CAS is truly stronger than writers though.

Digi
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Coulson.

lol, thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Board Walker
I felt a ripple upon the fabric of reality, as if my name being echoed across space and time. I have been called, I am here. Originally posted by Badabing
Why...just why? over emo

Prof. T.C McAbe
Not TOAA nor the Presence. Maybe WF Mxy.

Board Walker
WF MXY is part of Cosmic Armor Superman's story, thus WF MXY only empowers CA Superman.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
Why...just why? over emo why not.

CatL18
I will not insist that CAS is stronger than some character.
What I want to know is about difference between CAS with only feat and CAS with his metafictional and concepual interpretation in Superman Beyond or Morrison's interview,etc.
Is it so strange?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Luke Cage has an on par story, so yeah, probably.

He rapes if it's Bendis Cage though. Strongest story in fiction
thumb up ... Iron Fist is too much, best stick to Cage.

Badabing
why not. Let me answer you in a calm way.

This is "why not"... sneergun3

LordofBrooklyn
Let me answer you in a calm way.

This is "why not"... sneergun3

Shut your whore mouth, Bertoli biter!

Gen. Boardwalker speaks truth!

celeyhyga17
I felt a ripple upon the fabric of reality, as if my name being echoed across space and time. I have been called, I am here.
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/suicide.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/smiley-killing-himself.gifhttp://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/headshot-suicide.gif

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Shut your whore mouth, Bertoli biter!

Gen. Boardwalker speaks truth!

LordofBrooklyn

Listen you decrepid dino dictator, Raz won't be away forever!

Raz will return and when he does he will grant me the mod power to rid KMC of your kind!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Listen you decrepid dino dictator, Raz won't be away forever!

Raz will return and when he does he will grant me the mod power to rid KMC of your kind!

Don't do it, he is the last of his kind, he belongs into a zoo or a museum. big grin

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Don't do it, he is the last of his kind, he belongs into a zoo or a museum. big grin

That is too good for him.

He can do heavy labor at construction sites until he is broken!

Sj_Sharp
I wonderd how powerful Cosmic Armor Superman is, So I have seen many forum's thread related to CAS, Comicvine, SpaceBattle,OBD. But I couldn't get convincing answer. Some say that CAS is as strong as IG Thanos, Others said that CAS is stronger than PR BEyonders. Some hater said that He is noe even a galaxy level. There is no concensus.
I understand why. CAS is very vague, CAS has few feat, and his strength depends on how we interpret his metafictional power of plot.

So I made two scenario.

Scenario1:CAS doesn't have metafictional power. so please think about him without metafictional power of plot.

Scenario2:CAS has full power of his plot power. He has power of Superman's plot and entire heroism that Good will win over evil no matter how enemy is strong.

So, Please raise character that you think as powerful as CAS.

Sorry to be blunt, but why do you insist in asking other people how high they rank the Thought Robot?
Best thing you can do is to read yourself the story, because the book is > than any other people's opinion.
But if you "desperately" want to listen to other people's words, here are mines:
who can stalemate the Thought Robot? Answer: Dax Novu.

CatL18
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Sorry to be blunt, but why do you insist in asking other people how high they rank the Thought Robot?
Best thing you can do is to read yourself the story, because the book is > than any other people's opinion.
But if you "desperately" want to listen to other people's words, here are mines:
who can stalemate the Thought Robot? Answer: Dax Novu.
I already have read Superman Beyond.
My opinion about Thought Robot is probably akin to you, I myself appreciate Morrison's explanation in Final Crisis and Superman Beyond, So I rank him as near Supreme/metafictional being like TOAA or Prime Monitor.
But Many has different opinion about it. (I think that Morrison's intent and CAS's meta power is apearent though,But I can understand people who set a high value on feat.)
I want to know why. and I want to know that if we appreciate meta plot power in Superman Beyond, How powerful is CAS.

AlphaVortex
My opinion about Thought Robot is probably akin to you, I myself appreciate Morrison's explanation in Final Crisis and Superman Beyond, So I rank him as near Supreme/metafictional being like TOAA or Prime Monitor.
But Many has different opinion about it. (I think that Morrison's intent and CAS's meta power is apearent though,But I can understand people who set a high value on feat.)
I want to know why. and I want to know that if we appreciate meta plot power in Superman Beyond, How powerful is CAS.

You're retarded. You must be one of another one of those idiotic Superman wankers. No Thought Robot isn't ****ing equivalent to TOAA or the Primal Monitor. Story manipulation is a useless feat in a VS debate. It's just glorified reality warping. Quit wanking Superman/Thought Robot so ****ing hard dumbass.

Board Walker
Originally posted by AlphaVortex
You're retarded. You must be one of another one of those idiotic Superman wankers. No Thought Robot isn't ****ing equivalent to TOAA or the Primal Monitor. Story manipulation is a useless feat in a VS debate. It's just glorified reality warping. Quit wanking Superman/Thought Robot so ****ing hard dumbass.

CA superman is above TOAA and primal monitor, story > all characters in the story.

Mindset
BW, fight me irl.

Squirtle
CA superman is above TOAA and primal monitor, story > all characters in the story.

My buttocks story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CA Superman story.

Board Walker
BW, fight me irl.

That is illegal

AlphaVortex
CatL18 is a butthurt Superfag wanker. He's butthurt about other forums not wanking Thought Robot to his levels of satisfaction, so he's trying to create a thread here so he can continually wank his hero like a dumbass.

iceman24567
That is illegal Lol no it isnt. I guess you are ignorant about fiction and reality alike

abhilegend
CatL18 is a butthurt Superfag wanker. He's butthurt about other forums not wanking Thought Robot to his levels of satisfaction, so he's trying to create a thread here so he can continually wank his hero like a dumbass.
No need to get offensive like that though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That is illegal

Resist the dark hado, you would murder this pretender!

Board Walker
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol no it isnt. I guess you are ignorant about fiction and reality alike

Challenging another person to fight or in any form, fashion, way, or methodology condoning someone to fight outside of a legal venue and or disrupting the peace is in violation of criminal law 2688.

You would be going to jail or the morgue

CatL18
I am talking with Sj_sharp, not you. I only told my opinion about CAS with that if I appreciate Superman's story and Heroism.
And I have not said that CAS is stronger than TOAA, I only said that CAS is near that level.
And I have not said anything idiotic like that you must obey my opinion. It is only my opinion. you can't deny it.
I only want to hear about how people think about CAS. I will not deny it. Your hate is simply irrelevant.
And When CAS's power become reality warping? I have not heard such a set.
You are free to hate me and CAS. but You have no right to make me change my opinion.

Sj_Sharp

That's good then. thumb up
For what it's worth, I rank the TR at the very top of DC hierarchy because it's what it has been shown.

I am talking with Sj_sharp, not you. I only told my opinion about CAS with that if I appreciate Superman's story and Heroism.
And I have not said that CAS is stronger than TOAA, I only said that CAS is near that level.
And I have not said anything idiotic like that you must obey my opinion. It is only my opinion. you can't deny it.
I only want to hear about how people think about CAS. I will not deny it. Your hate is simply irrelevant.
You are free to hate me and CAS. but You have no right to make me change my opinion.

That's why I told you to avoid making this kind of topic regarding the CA to begin with. wink

Galan007
Challenging another person to fight or in any form, fashion, way, or methodology condoning someone to fight outside of a legal venue and or disrupting the peace is in violation of criminal law 2688.

You would be going to jail or the morgue Shut up and fight, you pussy. thumb up

AlphaVortex

You're opinion is just idiotic wank.

You basically made a thread to wank Superman/Thought Robot, and then start to get butthurt when people disagree with you.

You already showed your butthurt in the OP when you started complaining about how other forums lowballed TR.

CatL18
That's why I told you to avoid making this kind of topic regarding the CA to begin with. wink
It seems to be so.
I only wanted to hear about how people interpret CAS and his concept though.

You basically made a thread to wank Superman/Thought Robot, and then start to get butthurt when people disagree with you.

You already showed your butthurt in the OP when you started complaining about how other forums lowballed TR.
What are you saying?
I can't understand why you are so agressive.
At First, I didn't make thread to wank CAS, I made this thread to hear about how people interpret CAS.And, I don't blame anyone who disagree with me.
Secondly, I don't show any butthurt.I only showed people's opinion about CAS in another forum. Some rank CAS as IG Thanos level, Others rank CAS as near TOAA/Presence level. It is as I have seen.
If you insist that Ranking CAS as below Planetary level is not hate or lowball and insist that If I deny it, It is wank, It is apearently imcompatible with most debater in kmc and other site.
Anyway, It is free for you to hate me. But You have no right to deny and make my opinion change. It is all

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
Shut up and fight, you pussy. thumb up He's a coward. thumb up

CatL18
BTW, Why does thread regarding CAS become such a thing?
What do you think about it's reason?

Blair Wind
BW, fight me irl.

There can only be one BW. Kill him.

Blockythe1guy
Now, Every time there CA Superman thread. There soon a flamewar or shitstorm happens. Just like this thread.

This is why these type of threads may lead to things like that.

golem370
Amazo at his peak

Badabing
CatL18 is a butthurt Superfag wanker. He's butthurt about other forums not wanking Thought Robot to his levels of satisfaction, so he's trying to create a thread here so he can continually wank his hero like a dumbass. Originally posted by AlphaVortex

You already showed your butthurt in the OP when you started complaining about how other forums lowballed TR. I don't see you lasting on KMC.

Time Immemorial
My cosmic armor is Superior to all the filthily rodent raptor chow.

Nibedicus
Odin

uhuh

saurabh kanhere
I think

Scenario1:IG Thanos

Scenario2:Hotu Thanos

oghhh, not that thanos thng again...is it hard for u thanos riders to take him WITHOUT outside help anyhow? in every forum, in every fight...all they say is thanos with ig,hotu.....i wonder if these ig,etc. are some sort of facecream he can use whenever wherever he want. or he without all these is just a big fat bum. bunny

Squirtle
Retcon

http://i.imgur.com/bhVbfjb.jpg

iceman24567
Mickey dont need no IG to bitchslap CS Superman he just pulls down his shorts and wallops him right on his forehead.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Odin

uhuh

LIAR!

Originally posted by iceman24567
Mickey dont need no IG to bitchslap CS Superman he just pulls down his shorts and wallops him right on his forehead.

Your days will be bitter, heretic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.