Graduation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PadmeSkywalker
mwhahahahaha! I am finally leaving that cursed institution! The place where there are no windows and the colors are so dull, how can one find inspiration to acheive what they wish! I'm not talking about prison, I am talking about my school. Yes for those that do not kow it, my school is like a prison. The only windows the school has our on the doors and maybe one or two classrooms upstairs. Other than that, it is a brick building preventing any escape route possible.

But on another note, our valedictorian doesn't want to give a speech so she wants me to write her speech. So when she gives it, she is giving me a ton of credit. Which is pretty cool.

Ushgarak
Neat! Now you are free to fail miserably in life like the rest of us!

Tex
That would be a perfect line in a graduation card.

You should call HallMark.

yerssot
yay! great job PaS!

PadmeSkywalker
Yes, I already have failed in life, but I can do it now without being in school

yerssot
can't wait to fail life too! sounds fun

PadmeSkywalker
it is oh trust me it is

yerssot
yayyy! will you teach me how?

Augeybana
Yeah same here this June I'm graduating from school too.

yerssot
seems like everyone is graduating smile

BackFire349
congrats.

Corran
well done.

Ushgarak
I am an expert in life failure. I should get a diploma for it.

GordonSkywalker
Congratulations to all of our graduates!

LaurenE147
I am graduating from the tenth grade. Two more accursed years of high school. Then eight years of med school. Then maybe another two if I want a difficult specialty. I won't be getting married until I'm 28. 12 years.

Ushgarak
No intention of getting married at med school?

LaurenE147
The only way that would work is if he's a med student also. I won't be able to give him the attention he needs. And I might get pregnant and that would screw my studies.

Ushgarak
Ah, well, bit of a worst case scenario that, but fair enough.

LaurenE147
Expect the best and prepare for the worst.

PadmeSkywalker
Yeah, I am off for four years of college. Then I am off in hopes of having a career in acting.....

Ushgarak
And one year here!!!

Tex
Divorce rates among med students is something like 600% more than regular people at the same age group.

LaurenE147
Are you going to major in drama, Padme?

Corran
Tex is more like too, he's the Drama Queen around here.

mechmoggy
Oh no, now he's gonna have one of his "diva" rants again now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Congrats on graduating Padme, are you looking forward to wearing the cap and gown?

My 8 year old nephew saw my grad picture and said I looked like a wizard! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Is that divorce rates amonst people that WERE med students, Tex, or whilst they are at med school?

yerssot
you know what I said of directing wink

GordonSkywalker
Any more graduates around here?

Corran
I graduated at the school of life.

GordonSkywalker
{shakes hand prefusely} Congratulations Corran!

Corran
Gee thanks Gordon.

GordonSkywalker
Any time. I went to that school once before myself, It is not an easy thing to graduate from it.

PadmeSkywalker
yeah Lauren I'm majoring in drama, but it's the performance where I am more focused. Thanks Mech...no I am not looking forward the cap and gown...and I have to wear the thing that goes on them for the kids graduating with Honors. It's annoying, to tell the truth really. Plus I have to wear another dress! That's two in one month! I don't think the world could really handle such a rare occurance.

Ushgarak
Hey, do it like Porky's and wear nothing beneath the gown...

(sniggers)

yerssot
*shivers at a thought in july*

mechmoggy
The cap and gown I rented made me look huuuuuuage, very unflattering they are.

Padme, the dress I wore under my gown was very fetching. You can borrow it if you like. wink

PadmeSkywalker
ummm right

mechmoggy
Are you mocking my style in ladies attire?

*Grabs handbag and storms out*

GordonSkywalker
No comment.

PadmeSkywalker
no I was responding to yerssot's post...I'd love to borrow the dress

mechmoggy
Okay, you'll have to borrow the shoes and tiara to match though.

They're just to die for! big grin

PadmeSkywalker
can I have the handbag as well?

mechmoggy
*Holds handbag close to body*

You promise to give it back?

GordonSkywalker
{If she doesn't you might never see it again!}

mechmoggy
I know. I learnt my lesson after borrowing Corran a lovely halter neck dress, which he never returned.

(Note to self - Cut down on the online campness, its beginning to cross over into RL)

GordonSkywalker
{As you wish}

yerssot
was thinking about something in belgium; not critisising you wink

GordonSkywalker
{Where is my hat and coat?}

Mujaffa
stick out tongue

yerssot
and that was actually to PaS :s

GordonSkywalker
{She ain't here right now.}

LaurenE147
Are you a tomboy, PS?

Ushgarak
Hmm, I doubt it...

GordonSkywalker
Me too.......

PadmeSkywalker
no I am very fem like, I just don't like the thought of me in a skirt with my family around....*shudders*

GordonSkywalker
confused

Ushgarak
Tell you what, save your skirt for a private audience with your friends afterwards...

Well, you are graduating! Time to live a little...

GordonSkywalker
{Yeh what he just said}

yerssot
how come?

PadmeSkywalker
My family makes a big deal of it, and espically my five older sisters....they make really big deal of everything.

anyway, ush would that private audience happen to consist of you? *knows his evil ways*

GordonSkywalker
5 older sisters?

Augeybana
So Padme does our school go to a feild trip right after Graduation.My scool has a thing called Project Graduation for my Graduation I don't know if I'm going though.

GordonSkywalker
I think she may have gone away for the night but do not know that for a fact.

Augeybana
Well I guess once again GS were Insomniac to most other people.

GordonSkywalker
Nah we are just two wild and crazy guys!

Augeybana
So true my friend GS.

GordonSkywalker
Seriously are you looking forward to graduation and when is it for your class? What are your immediate post-graduation plans? cool

Augeybana
Very looking forward and it's on June 19 and I'll probably go to Project Gradutation maybe.If not my family taken me to dinner.

GordonSkywalker
Cool. {Order something expensive!}

yerssot
lobster with kaviar?

GordonSkywalker
{Just the thing!}

yerssot
the thing? what's the thing?

GordonSkywalker
{Lobster of course}

yerssot
no kaviar and champagne?

GordonSkywalker
{If you wish}

yerssot
more to spend wink

GordonSkywalker
Yes graduation is such a special time in a person's life. A time of transition and change. Old doors close and new ones open. I wish all our 'local' grads the best. smile

yerssot
hope they can go on with other stuff smile

GordonSkywalker
They will have to move on! They won't be able to go back to their safety nets once that diploma is in their hands! eek!

Augeybana
very much true once I get mines everything changes from there.

GordonSkywalker
Now we have discussed the good and bad aspects of the graduation process I wonder if this thread will last for much longer? Its author appears to have abandoned her creation it would seem.

Augeybana
Hate when that happens might not have did it in the first place.

But I was thinking of something alled a Gap year.Which means you don't go to college right after scool you go either to jobs at first or workshops before hitting college.But I was thinking of takening a 4 week film workshop insted.

GordonSkywalker
Sounds cool seeing as you are an aspiring director.

Augeybana
Well I wish on upon a star for that.

GordonSkywalker
So when is your graduation again?

Augeybana
June 20

GordonSkywalker
Why so long away?

Augeybana
Don't know schools get out all differant times but that my school.

GordonSkywalker
So anyone else out here graduating soon?

yerssot
sure, what you want me to say?

GordonSkywalker
Are you graduating as well?

yerssot
*holds arms around chest*
*quickly grows a beard*
*best ob1's voice:*
Possibly

GordonSkywalker
I never can keep up with people on here. {Best Qui Gon Jinn} You have much to learn about the living force but there is little more I can teach you." big grin

yerssot
how come?

GordonSkywalker
It is diffiuclt with all the posters coming back and forth while I am usually tyring to keep up with the new posts and answer my messages at the same time.

yerssot
that's just good, no?

GordonSkywalker
What does this have to do with graduating school? Of course I graduated a very long time ago.. How about you yerss? cool

yerssot
*backflash to previous obi wan imitation*
Possibly big grin

GordonSkywalker
We are of the old school then. The graduation ceremonies are probably all different now days I bet.

Augeybana
Well now in my senoir class there double the people.

GordonSkywalker
That I can believe. School population has increased dramatically since I was in school.

Augeybana
Yeah my school thinking about making a second highschool.And my sceduale this year I start school at 7.00am and leave at 1.00pm which is good for me.

PadmeSkywalker
sorry had to work most of the weekend and they were all closing shifts, so I didn't get home till 11 o'clock at night and I went to bed...anyway! Graduation is a week from tuesday and we have practice all this week.

Btw, we don't go on a class trip augey...we have something going on, but I have no idea what. They'll let us know this week.

Ushgarak
Practice? It all sounds like so much hassle...

PadmeSkywalker
it really is

Ushgarak
Is it worth it?

GordonSkywalker
I have little to say on the subject but understand that the actual ceremonies are usually a few weeks following the last day of school.

PadmeSkywalker
to get out of that prison, yes

Reiko
I only have four days left until I graduate...its sad really...I wanted this day to come but then again..I want it to go away....

Ushgarak
Yeah, but you get to leave the place anyway, Padme... is all this ceremonial hassle worth it?

Hey there, Reiko. Well, all things must pass, y'know...

PadmeSkywalker
yeah I suppose, go out with a bang ya know?

Reiko
*nods* yup they all have to go sometime... LOL oh well..

Ushgarak
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM, eh? You'll be a bang, I am sure...

Mind you, some things I wish would go on forever.

PadmeSkywalker
be excited, we are leaving high school!

Ushgarak
(is excited)

GordonSkywalker
High school had very little interest in me and I had very little interest in it so we are even. Congratulations though to all the grads on here!

Augeybana
Thanks don't really like Highschool much didn't like it and can't wait too leave into the real world which is even scarier.

queeq
I liked Highschool.... Man, those were the days. No responsibilties except for the occasional test or exam.... lovely.

finti
High School was cool

GordonSkywalker
Do you miss it?

finti
I miss the football games and so on, the discussion in Civic class

GordonSkywalker
Civic was cool and so was computer class.

finti
Computers was so not advanced when I went to High School

GordonSkywalker
They were on the verge of being better when I took it . We still were required to play a game called "Oregon Trail" which I think has been around for a million years or something. I also liked my elective which was art class. That was the best fun.

Raz
I didn't really like high school. College and Uni on the otherhand were much better!

GordonSkywalker
High school bad graduation good.

finti
yeah college was fun too

GordonSkywalker
Never went to college so I take your word for it.

finti
tons of parties and stuff

GordonSkywalker
Sounds like a blast!

PadmeSkywalker
one week left and counting...High school for me, was a rollercoaster of emotions. the greatest part was finding the boards (love my board mates, play to continue posting in college), one guy, and Theater.....love live the Theater Goddess, Padme!

Captain REX
Hear, hear! Long live the Theater Goddess!

*roars go up*

PadmeSkywalker
thank you, thank you....*waves to adoring fans*

Member.
glad your graduating. i still have 3 yrs to gosad

PadmeSkywalker
don't worry they will fly by quickly

GordonSkywalker
Yes time has a way of passing you by when you least expect it Member. Don't worry as your time will come my young friend.

finti
the last three years of high school is the ones that rocks

GordonSkywalker
Oh absolutely because the freshman year is always the hardest. You are new and still finding your way around and all that jazz.

finti
and then there always are some girls that kind of ruin your consentration............. all the time

GordonSkywalker
Sucks when you are in the classroom and some girl keeps distracting you when you are trying to work.

finti
I was talking abot between classes and friends talk too you and you never got what they said cause you were busy looking at all the girls passing.
In class I was in total control of myself, alwasy had a seat in the back that way you got it all, the girls what the teacher said and so on

GordonSkywalker
Real smooth man. I was usually stuck somewhere in the freakin' middle of the classroom so I couldn't see all of the girls.

yerssot
smooth criminal, luckily you didn't fell for marriage wink

finti
hard catch

PadmeSkywalker
(sings) And all that Jazz, come on babe, I know a whoopie spot....(stops)

Sorry so used to be in the theatre still.

GordonSkywalker
I....do not know how to respond to that. Thankfully I do not have to worry about such things as I left school behind years ago.

PadmeSkywalker
Graduation practice tomorrow morning, bleh!

Member.
heh, gl. freshman year wasn't that bad for me actually. got all the girls, many friends. good teachers. let's hope it goes like this all through high school.

yerssot
*sees PaS*
*waves*

GordonSkywalker
{I am certain you shall do fine in high school Member}

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>