Starkiller runs a force only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
This is TFU II Starkiller.

He gets full power and health restored after each battle.

No amp/prep time.

Setting: Dagobah with Yoda overlooking the figths.

This is force only gauntlet. Combatants can use any force based attacks apart from TP and sorcery.

1. PoD Bane*
2. Old Kenobi
3. Savage
4. SoD Maul
5. Dooku
6. FE Malgus
7. Reborn Krayt
8. Vitiate*
9. Lord Nyax*
10. Durron

* In these cases their amped feats apply.

carthage
Down at 8

DarthAnt66
This list structuring is awful.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This list structuring is awful.

James 4:12 -"There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"

Sinious
LMAO

carthage
hahaha

that was pretty good.

AncientPower
Clears.

carthage
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
James 4:12 -"There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"

You need to quote every post with scripture now lmao

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
Lulz

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Clears.

Seriously? erm

Emperordmb
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't agree with the ordering of the gauntlet.

carthage
Old. Ben and Trainee Bane have no business being on the gauntlet

Vorpal Ruin
Stops at 7 IMO.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
Seriously? erm

This is a sheer Force battle, no TP and no sorcery. He has better over-all raw Force feats than anyone on this list.

FreshestSlice
So you think Vitiate, or even Krayt, wouldn't be able to tank Starkiller's attacks?With the Force?

M'kay.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ti Palpatine level tbh

carthage
Depends on what barrier feats they have, Krayt yeah iirc he tanked a force blast from Abeloth. Not sure about Vitshit though.

AncientPower
Starkiller as of TFU II novel has completely overwhelmed Vader with Force Lightning and TK.
His Force Repulse has turned his fellow Clones into mysts of blood.
He has destroyed the engines of a Nebulon Frigate whilst tanking the thrust of said engines. He has Force crushed AT-STs, blown holes in the side of buildings and far more.

I am not saying Vitiate and to a lesser extent Krayt can't tank his attacks. The difference is Starkiller has far greater durability and stamina and can tank their attacks himself. He also has a wider array of excessive Force powers applicable to this guantlet.

S_W_LeGenD
Possibly stops at 6. Otherwise, stops at 8 for sure.

Starkiller as of TFU II novel has completely overwhelmed Vader with Force Lightning and TK.
His Force Repulse has turned his fellow Clones into mysts of blood.
He has destroyed the engines of a Nebulon Frigate whilst tanking the thrust of said engines. He has Force crushed AT-STs, blown holes in the side of buildings and far more.
None of these feats are beyond the capability of a really powerful Force-user.

I am not saying Vitiate and to a lesser extent Krayt can't tank his attacks. The difference is Starkiller has far greater durability and stamina and can tank their attacks himself. He also has a wider array of excessive Force powers applicable to this guantlet.
Emperor Vitiate is immortal, and by all accounts, extraordinarily powerful in the ways of the Force; I don't think that strength, durability, and stamina are an issue for him or his shortcomings. Also, Emperor Vitiate siphons energy from others to fuel his own. Emperor Vitiate can theoretically and technically siphon energy of Starkiller to weaken the opponent and then beat him (i.e. the opponent).

I am confident that Darth Krayt can also siphon energy of Starkiller to gain advantage. He demonstrated this ability during his confrontation with Abeloth.

As for wider arrary of excessive Force powers, you mean demonstrated? This doesn't proves that Starkiller have superior understanding of the Force then the Emperors.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Old. Ben and Trainee Bane have no business being on the gauntlet
Old Ben can become a force ghost that is more powerful than even Vader can imagine and Trainee Bane force pushed a pillar so hard that it spurred the destruction of an ancient temple.
It must mean something.

The Merchant
Galen has some of the most impressive Force Feats in the Lore. I think his are better than Vitiate's even.

carthage
I agree disintegrating a frigate, collapsing multiple large buildings, guiding down a star destroyer all exceed anything Vitiate has ever done off nexus.

S_W_LeGenD
I agree disintegrating a frigate,
The frigate was already disintegrating during the course of its fall towards the planet surface due to atmospheric pressures. Starkiller disintegrated a segment of this frigate that remained (with him standing inside) before it hit ground, to save his love-interest.

collapsing multiple large buildings,
When did this happen?

Also, a Jedi of TOR era have this feat under his belt.

guiding down a star destroyer all exceed anything Vitiate has ever done off nexus.
Starkiller didn't pull the Star Destroyer from the space to the ground or such, the Star Destroyer was falling down on its own. He, more precisely, altered the trajectory of the falling Star Destroyer to divert its path.

Tulak Hord is stated to have actually pulled a Cruiser from the space or sky to the ground as per revelation by Khem Val.

Also, nexus argument is irrelevant concerning Emperor Vitiate. He is the embodiment of the dark side itself and creates nexuses.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant
Galen has some of the most impressive Force Feats in the Lore. I think his are better than Vitiate's even.
Emperor Vitiate have some superior showings of his own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.