If you could replace members of the PT Jedi order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Jedi Order goes back millennia, and there are many powerful/skilled Jedi from various eras. If you could change a PT Jedi order member with another who would you exchange and why? Would your decision be in order to bolster the order's power or to provide the order with a more skilled/powerful member? If you could completely change the order out with all EU members, what Jedi would you choose and how do you think they'd work together?

RexCloneWarsMVS
Revan with Kit Fisto , the exile with Ki adi Mundi, Vodo siosk bass with Eeth Koth

Trocity
Anakin Skywalker with Jacen Solo.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Trocity
Anakin Skywalker with Jacen Solo. aw hell naw

Emperordmb
Yoda with Luke Skywalker.

carthage
REASONS PEOPLE

Emperordmb
Luke Skywalker is a more powerful Jedi and a much better leader IMO

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luke Skywalker is a more powerful Jedi and a much better leader IMO
Then he dies 750+ years before Sidious is even born, and Yoda goes to face Sidious DE. The end.

Trocity
Replacing Anakin with Jacen is an interesting dynamic to me. Seeing what Jacen would do in Anakin's position without having the benefit of knowing the details of his grandfather's fall to the Dark Side would be neat to see, as well as how his battles in ROTS with people like Dooku and Obi-Wan would go down, if they even happened.

Trocity
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Then he dies 750+ years before Sidious is even born, and Yoda goes to face Sidious DE. The end.

ROFL.

WildBantha88
Coleman Trebor with Cade Skywalker because Count Dooku needs to at least stand a chance of survival :3

Revanchiste
I will take Kota, Revan, Aren Kae, Dooku, luke and Anakin combined.. This would be teh greatest Jedi council ever !!!! Activist who moove their ass only !!!

Emperordmb
Nah, Dooku should not be on the council, nor should Anakin.

ILS
I'd replace Yoda with Darth Bane, Windu with Vitiate, Kenobi with Exar Kun, Mundi with Krayt, Koon with DE Sidious, and Fisto with Revan.

carthage
Why would Bane be the head of the order?

NTJack0
Mace with Kanan, Yoda with Ezra, Obi-Wan with Jar Jar.

Trocity
Jacen would have killed Kenobi and then eventually surpassed and killed Sidious.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
I'd replace Yoda with Darth Bane, Windu with Vitiate, Kenobi with Exar Kun, Mundi with Krayt, Koon with DE Sidious, and Fisto with Revan.
What about replacing Shaak Ti with Zannah and Agen Kolar with Kas'im?

ILS
No. Shaak Ti and Agen Kolar stay. They will be needed for what comes next.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah, Dooku should not be on the council, nor should Anakin.
What?? Dooku = activist. Anakin even if he is not so mature, an too arrogant, He still have a good vision.. He want to change the world instead of letting the politic do their shit. Because Jedi deserve more than cleaning politics bullshitts !!!

He is kinda right... Where Jedi search harmony to be a part of the system, etc...
Anakin, Kota, Dooku and Revan Keep in mind than there is a part of the galaxy that need changes !!!!

Emperordmb
Dooku is intelligent, but looking at his fall to the dark side, and many of his comments in the Jedi Path, his views aren't really something I think would be good for the Jedi Council.

Anakin... I don't really think I need to explain why he shouldn't be on the council.

Revanchiste
Same for Aren Kae, unorthodox methods, very good teacher, but because of the Jedi council hse turn to the Dark Side. Anakin ... Also because of the Jedi council :

Master Yoda I'm lost I sware I don't know what to do.
Yoda : Blablabla code blabla code.

Revan. yhea no let's them die... Because we are totaly not competent for the Job.
Revan I don't care if this is a sith trickery we have to act, we cannot let them die.

Etc etc etc etc...

TerasKasi1023
If we're going with the Council around the time of ROTS:

Yoda-Despite Yoda' s failure to properly advance the Jedi and his stagnate and somewhat conservative attitude he is an able leader and 800+ years of experience is valuable by any standards.

Mace- The council needs a hard-ass with somewhat extreme ideals, he would serve as the perfect foil to Yoda, his get it done attitude is the perfect counter to Yoda' s slow and steady way of doing things. Also the Council needs to project strength and while Yoda is the more powerful of the two Mace' s bearing projects strength personified.

Obi Wan Kenobi- he is the balance between two extremes, not only is Obi Wan the quintessential jedi but he offers an open perspective not found within the council's more narrow-minded members. On a personal note I believe he would have been the next Grandmaster had the order survived another 20 years.

Ki Adi Mundi ----> Thracia Cho Leem- Again, another open minded jedi an is a perfect example of what it means to love without attachment (many children and marriages on many worlds during the PT era ). Any jedi that can diss Yoda, make Mace genuinely smile, make the Council take a look at themselves in the mirror, and actually understand the complex mystery that is Anakin Skywalker Is council material in my book.

Plo Koon- no real reason Koon shouldn't Stay

Agen Kolar-----> Zao- I like Agen as much as the next guy but all he is is another celebrated "lightsaber master" nothing we have seen from him even suggests his wisdom is anywhere near Zao' s unique wisdom. Plus lightsaber cane and mystical soup!

Kit Fisto- another celebrated swordsmaster but unlike Agen he has shown little pearls of wisdom that earn him a spot.

Stass Allie---> Arca Jeth - never knew the point of Stass Allie, she is like a less interesting clone of Adi Gallia, we know next to nothing about her while Arca Jeth is a well known warrior, philosopher, and battle meditation adept.

Saesee Tiin--> Gnost-Dural- more academic knowledge is always useful and Gnost is like Jocasta Nu with actual power.

Coleman Kcaj----> Fay/Nomi Sunrider- pointless upside down face hunchback that has never spoken, eternal beauty that overpowered Ventress using TK, or the lady that can strip someone of their force abilities?

Shaak To- no reason to get rid of her

Anakin Skywalker- normally I wouldn't put this guy in any leadership position but if you don't let "Skyguy" keep is position he is liable to go apes$#!+, throw a temper tantrum, and kill everyone. Oh and for the love of God promote him to master, last time they didn't promote him...............

Old Guard:

Doooku
Wolf Sazen
Qui Gon
T'ra Was
Tholme
K'kruhk
Vrook Lamar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.