Kyle Katarn vs. Satele Shan (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Jedi temple

*GM Satele Shan as of Shadow of Revan

*Kyle Katarn as of Legacy of the force: Fury

Trocity
Probably Kyle but I know very little about Satele's saber skill.

AncientPower
Katarn finally wins.

carthage
BUMPING THIS

WHO WINS GUYS?

Col. Valerian
Has Katarn ever done something more impressive than beating Desann?

DarthAnt66
He's hyped by Luke to being a Kyp Durron and Viun Gaalan caliber duelist - and greater than Cilghal.

carthage
defeated a nexus Amped Jerec who could cause a massive explosion in a cavern/oneshot Qu Rahn with a forcepush, killed 7 Dark Jedi with tips from Qu Rahn (wayy before his prime), killed Vong soldiers in the NJO, briefly exchanged blades with Darth Caedus

Col. Valerian
If his dueling skills are on par with Durron's, then he could take this. Or at least it'd be a good fight.

carthage
Kyp hasn't done much outside of killing Vong iirc.

Col. Valerian
True, but he's hyped by Skywalker as one of the best Jedi he's seen or with the most potential or something like that. I can't remember a lot about that particular time period in SW, it's been a while since I read anything on it.

So you're saying Satele would win?

carthage
I don't remember if it was a direct comparison or not between Kyle and Kyp, but Kyle has the better showings than Kyp overall. They might be in the same tier is probably what he meant. Kyp is vastly more powerful in the force though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.