Magneto vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Loki has come to Germany to enslave the human politicians.

Magneto is in germany tracking the last nazi survivors.

Loki gives his speech and Magneto infuriated by the similar nazi rhetoric walks toward the crowd as the jew survivor tells Loki off.

Loki fires an energy beam only to have magneto levitate the holocaust survivor out of the way using the metal on his clothing.

Magneto: you are not the 1st man to spill this hate.
and it was we sheep who stood up to defeat you.
Never again.

both face off. who wins?

HROuYFRJepQ

dapip0EHYMI

FrothByte
Hmm... hard fight to call. Magneto definitely has more raw power than Loki, but he isn't exactly quick on the draw. And while Loki can probably tank quite a bit of what Magneto will throw at him I'm pretty sure one solid hit from Loki can kill Magneto.

Of course Magneto could probably crush Loki in his armor (depending on what Loki is wearing). So I don't know... I'll have to think on this a bit.

Tattoos N Scars
Loki teleports behind Magneto and impales him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hmm... hard fight to call. Magneto definitely has more raw power than Loki, but he isn't exactly quick on the draw.

He is very quick on the draw actually, he can react fast enough to curve bullets or stop them point blank out of a gun...But I agree with your other statement about his armor, in that scene he did have his armor on as well.

Genesis-Soldier
magneto can sense metal sources around him, i am willing to debate that eric could sense loki behind him even if he teleports, i see either the armour crushing tactic defeating loki or a constant barrage of metal that KO's the asgardian

AncientPower
Loki can tank metal, but Magneto is not tanking a scepter blast. Better yet he can just mindrape him up close.

Time Immemorial
Loki wins the fight with some difficulty.

carver9
Magneto stomps

Utrigita
Magneto ftw the win.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Utrigita
Magneto ftw the win.

McNasty996
Magneto wraps a bus around him

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by McNasty996
Magneto wraps a bus around him

That really wont stop Loki.

BFR is the only win here for Mags.

StealthRanger
Well, he could do what he did to Wolverine and fling him miles away, best I could think of as far as BFR goes

Or can Loki teleport?

Time Immemorial
There has been a few things he has done over movies that seemed like teleporting.

When Thor was captured by the military Loki visited him in the room and was invisible, then when Colson came back in the room, he blinked out and went to try and pick up Thor's hammer and was walking around invisible again.

He also got outa Hulks cage without damaging it.

So somehow he is getting from point A to point B without being seen and going between walls without damaging them, so it appears its a teleport.

StealthRanger
Well Loki can also use illusions and shit anyways, so he could just make images of himself to distract Magneto while he attacks Magneto off guard, so Loki prolly wins

theTANTALIZER
Loki's magic elements is just to good. Magneto will get owned and pawned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.