Shredder (TMNT 2014) vs. Jason X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Jason easily

KingD19
Jason gets shredded. Shredder's stronger, faster, far more skilled and his armor can tank pretty much anything Jason can put out.

Henry_Pym
When did the armor tank any hit? Jason by the end of that movie was metallic.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
Jason gets shredded. Shredder's stronger, faster, far more skilled and his armor can tank pretty much anything Jason can put out.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

we get ya, your still hyped up over that movie.

DTM
This Shredder should annihilate Jason X.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kazenji
roll eyes (sarcastic)

we get ya, your still hyped up over that movie.

Not really no, Jason just can't compete based on feats.

Shredder was stronger than guys who could toss around loaded cargo containers which which weighed several tons. He was faster than the guys who can block bullets and turn their weapons into buzzsaws(Raph as a child turned a chunk of driftwood into a very detailed carving of himself in like 3 seconds).

All Shredder has to do is launch his blades at Jason, or he can get close and knock him around. Jason's not hitting him, he's not stronger, etc...

Genesis-Soldier
jason X, if this is UBER JASOn we are talking about then go home dude ( i know i am a jason fan boy but still) this jason was melted in acid, hung ("like a mammoth" wink ) frozen and shot and torn to pieces... this was Before! he was upgraded with future technology and given a superior metal exoskeleton.

yes shredder was impressive but he would only win against pre upgraded Jason. Uber Jason could survive in space and had to be de-atomized in a planets atmosphere just to die

Q99
I'd think speed and skill alone would be telling, can any version of Jason realistically hit any Shredder?

TheVaultDweller
Jason X is extremely hard to put down, but he should be way too slow to mount any meaningful offense against Shredder.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Jason X is extremely hard to put down, but he should be way too slow to mount any meaningful offense against Shredder.
wont need to, jason has the damage soak for this, the only risk i see is if he gets bored

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
wont need to, jason has the damage soak for this, the only risk i see is if he gets bored

Jason is tough, but he isn't exactly fast, even compared to normal humans. Shredder kept up with 4 bullet timers simultaneously. The speed difference is huge. I don't think Shredder could kill Jason, but knocking him down long enough to count as a KO might be possible. I just don't see Jason landing enough hits to put him down when the turtles, who are leagues faster than him, had trouble doing so.

Genesis-Soldier
admitidly you do have a point, though whilst getting hit repeadedly jason has a knack for finding the right moment or spot to suddenly change things into his advantage. but yeah this moment finding VS shredders speed for a knock out... could go either way

Genesis-Soldier
jason doesnt need to be fast though

KingD19
There is no "right moment" for Jason. He would literally never land a hit on Shredder. Who could also just pick at him from a distance with his blades. All 4 turtles at once couldn't touch him, and when they did, their hits didn't do much.

And keep in mind their strength/durability feats. Raph threw a loaded cargo container. Those things are like a ton or more empty and fully loaded can weigh a lot more.

He also held up a collapsing sewer corridor and punched through a van with ease. Then you've got Donnie throwing Mikey(I think) hard enough to destroy a humvee, etc...

If guys in that strength class weren't doing much with their hits, if Jason could hit him, it wouldn't be enough to bypass his armor. What were Jason X's strength feats anyway? I haven't seen that movie in a while.

Zenwolf
Uber Jason's strength feats was him one shotting the Android KM he fought in his previous form, where in said form he got a shot in but it just knocked her down. Upgraded he punched her head off in one blow.

He also trashed through the hull of the starship like it was tinfoil.

As far as durability goes, he was completely bulletproof from the Android's guns, which previously blew off undead Jason's armor and went straight through the ship's walls. He survived 2 point blank explosions with no harm too and none of the Android's melee attacks did anything.

Genesis-Soldier
still dont know the metal compounds of the walls and armour though, so for all we know jason could be near par or even stronger

Silent Master
What strength feats are you using to claim that Jason could be stronger?

Genesis-Soldier
in Jason X after being uberfied ?

i honestly cant unless i find out the hull and metals that he smashed through are a stronger alloy then steel or titanium. so in theory he could be stronger, but if we dicide the hull was steel or iron or what ever then he can say hi is closer to par in comparison to being stronger

Zenwolf
Yeah there's the problem, there wasn't anything noted about the ship they were on as far as construction. But considering the movie takes place in the year 2455, there's androids and nanities aswell as holo projections and hyperdrive capability.

At the least, the ship would have a steel hull, I don't see it being anything less considering the other things involved. Abit I guess we could guess on the construction, considering it took multiple bombs just to separate the ship in two pieces..but I think at the very least, it would be steel construction.

Zenwolf
Ok found it, yes according to the script the ship is at least made of steel.

Q99
admitidly you do have a point, though whilst getting hit repeadedly jason has a knack for finding the right moment or spot to suddenly change things into his advantage. but yeah this moment finding VS shredders speed for a knock out... could go either way

Finding the right moment is a matter of skill. He's never faced anyone near Shredder's league in skill.

jason doesnt need to be fast though

He does if he wants to hit someone of Shredder's caliber.

Genesis-Soldier
screw the shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.