Winter Soldier vs Bolg, Azog and Lurtz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Bolg and Azog from the Hobbit trilogy.

Lurtz from Fellowship.

Bolg and Azog comes with their giant Maces.

Lurtz with his bow, shield and sword.

WS comes with his standard machine pistol + multiple clips,and his combat knife.

Fight in a forested area like Amon Hen.

They start at around 30 feet from each other.

TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier shoots them all in the head.

KingD19
Yeeaaaaah. I don't see any of them taking more than one, maaaaybe two bullets to the head to call it quits.

BruceSkywalker
Bucky wins via head shots...

FrothByte
You're giving WS his gun? He'll only need one clip and no knife.

Henry_Pym
Tbf his scorpion had a very small clip, he only fired it twice in the movie and both times was one burst and it was empty. He didn't have the COD version with the banana mag.

carver9
Legolas didn't have arrows when he fought against Borg. Take that away and Winter Soldier gets smoked.

Silent Master
IOW, you're saying that WS wins.

Time Immemorial
I take it Carver just got off a 3 bender of LOTR

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Legolas didn't have arrows when he fought against Borg. Take that away and Winter Soldier gets smoked. Winter Soldier would snap Bolg's mace in half and shove it up his ass.

Impediment
Bucky wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Winter Soldier would snap Bolg's mace in half and shove it up his ass.

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
buky has the feats, he ripped a car door off, beat the shit out of cap, is faster and more tactically efficient

Dramatic Gecko
I could beat those guys if I had a gun. Why would you give him one?

Silent Master
Because we generally give people their standard equipment.

Dramatic Gecko
This tool ^^^

So
http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/rts_155DannyDeVito.jpg

Beats

http://www.workout-routines-that-work.com/images/brad-pitt-achilles-shoulder.jpg

Just because of standard equipment.

Bucky stomps due to existing in the 21st century an having an obvious technological edge.

Seriously if you're gonna do this fight do it properly with hand to hand or melee weapons.

Silent Master
Standard equipment is the proper way to make a vs thread.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I could beat those guys if I had a gun. Why would you give him one?

I dunnooo...

At 30 feet you'd have approximately 6-7 seconds to put a bullet in Azog and Bolg's head before they're on you. And about 2-3 seconds before Lurtz hit you with an arrow.

I can acutally picture most anyone in this forum having shakey hands and panicking (and wasting a clip) as soon as they see Azog/Bolg charge in...

Dramatic Gecko
Well... I could potentially beat them with a machine gun...

Mindset
You couldn't beat me with a machine gun.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Silent Master
Standard equipment is the proper way to make a vs thread.

Unless you let brain activity perform higher than your brain stem and realise that some characters would beat other characters if it wasn't for the fact that one was born in 20th century and the other just invented the wheel. But you sound lame and boring so good fights probably aren't what you're interested in.

Dramatic Gecko
You couldn't beat me with a machine gun.

I really could.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I really could. I'd take that gun and give you a rectal exam with it.

Dramatic Gecko
I'd take that gun and give you a rectal exam with it.

I'd lay your crutch so thick with bullets you'd end up with a metal vagina.

Genesis-Soldier
damn so many bullets flying around. what i want to see is bucky on a motor bike Vs a fast warg mounted with Azog or Lurtz (travelling at same speed) each using melee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.