Weapon XI vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Weapon Xi aka Barakapool from X-Men Origins: Wolverine versus Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

Setting: The auto scrap yard from Superman III where Clark Kent fought against his "evil self".

Both start 50 feet apart. XI has his powers and adamantium arm blades. Maul has his double sided light saber staff and the Force. Both have full knowledge of one another. For the sake of the argument, we'll allow Weapon XI's adamantium claws to withstand against Maul's light saber staff.

Anything goes, to the death.

DTM
Id side with Darth Maul, thanks to the Force PreCog, which would allow him to anticipate where Deadpool would teleport to, and strike accordingly. Weve seen DP can be decapitated, and thats just what Maul will do here.

Time Immemorial
Maul wins

BruceSkywalker
Weapon XI gets Mauled

Genesis-Soldier
precog for the win, i wonder though if Barakapool can teleport if in a force hold

Placidity
Maul never demonstrated significant force powers.

I want to say Weapon XI, but one slice from Maul and its over. I think Maul will get that strike in first.

On the other hand, since they have full knowledge, Weapon XI can just teleport around and blow up everything around Maul.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm just not sure what Maul will do against the laser eyes.

StealthRanger
Not sure if a lightsaber could cut through adamantium, aside from that, Maul should be much faster

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'm just not sure what Maul will do against the laser eyes.

And the fact that Barakapool can just keep his distance via blinking.

TheVaultDweller
Only way Barakapool has a chance is by teleporting around the entire time and optic blasting the crap out of everything in sight. He might get lucky and tag Maul eventually. If they get up close I would definitely give it to Maul.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'm just not sure what Maul will do against the laser eyes. Force hold him in place and cut him in half.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Force hold him in place and cut him in half.

Can still teleport out of a force hold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.