Silver Surfer Vs Hourman 1Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Is this a viable match up with the stips of...

1. No prep or BFR. No Worlogog.

...or is it a stomp for the Surfer?

If so, is...

2. No prep or BFR. With Worlogog.

...too one sided in favor of HM?

If either match is competitive, which match, and who wins.

Golgo13
Hourman in both. It's spite with the Worlogog/

abhilegend
Hourman in both.

riv6672
Really.
I honestly wasnt sure without the Worlogog.
I collected HMs short lived series, but that was years ago, and didnt recall him coming across as SS level.
Thanks, Golgo, abhi.

Galan007
I assume by 'no Worlogog' you mean no time manip, right? If so, this would exclude Hourman's Hour of Power, and Surfer would win solidly.

With the Worlogog, it's spite against Surfer, obviously.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
I assume by 'no Worlogog' you mean no time manip, right? If so, this would exclude Hourman's Hour of Power, and Surfer would win solidly.

I assumed he meant no full warlogog. Taking away his hour of power is like taking away Surfers Power Cosmic.. It's both spite, and not the same character.

One_Angry_Scot
Riv I made an Hourman 1 Million respect thread if you want to see it. Could help with the fight.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t603104.html

carver9
Great thread by the way One Angry. Question, what's your next respect thread (minus the Superman thread you are working on)?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Great thread by the way One Angry. Question, what's your next respect thread (minus the Superman thread you are working on)?

I'm gonna be doing these.

Arkon
Gladiator
Dracula

They are the ones I will be doing at some point.

carver9
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'm gonna be doing these.

Arkon
Gladiator
Dracula

They are the ones I will be doing at some point.

thumb up

Great. Especially to the Gladiator thread. It's needed.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007

By "Exclude hour of power", you mean he still has it, right?

HOP IS time manip. He's even able to fight against most of the Warlogog with it, as he did against Amazo and the JSA did to Extant. The only real difference, is his time effects aren't indefinate.

He should beat Norrin pretty easily. Makes a better match for high trans tiers like Sentry, tbh.

riv6672
If HM has the HOP without the 'gog then he has it. I have no clue how this fight'd go!

And thanks for the link, Scot...smile

Golgo13
If he has his base powers, he should win solidly. He can manipulate time a lot better than Surfer or just send him to the Time Point.

riv6672
Thats cool, i was iffy on both scenarios.

Galan007
Originally posted by riv6672
If HM has the HOP without the 'gog then he has it. I have no clue how this fight'd go!

And thanks for the link, Scot...smile Hourman should take both scenarios then.

riv6672
He's more powerful than i recall, damn...!

Golgo13
yeah, definitely out of Surfer or Supes league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.