Kai Proctor and Lucas Hood vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Kai Proctor and Lucas Hood from the tv show Banshee have been told to take down Jason Bourne.

Jason has no knowledge of them, but can hear them talking RIGHT before they enter the area he's in, so he's prepared.

Fight takes place outside of a 7/11, who wins?

Jmanghan
Lol, someone move this please, huge mistake on my part.

Time Immemorial
Moved!

To the top of the page

Mindset
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Moved!

To the top of the page laughing out loud

Impediment
Moved.

Jmanghan
I think Hood and Proctor should take this, a bit overkill even.

They both have the skills to handle themselves against Bourne alone.

BruceSkywalker
Lucas Hood and Kai Proctor have strong tolerance to pain.. Especially Hood.. Bourne gets an ass whoopin' and loses

Lestov16
Haven't seen the show, but I watched some fights on youtube. Hood isn't as fast as Bourne, but his damage soak and strength are outright superhuman. Bourne's damage soak is also superhuman, but not on Hood's level, and Bourne doesn't have Hood's strength. Bourne will probably go down here after a hard fight.

Jmanghan
-waits for the Bourne supporters to come in and destroy all arguments-

TheVaultDweller
Banshee characters have almost cartoon-like damage soak (and healing apparently, as they are usually 100% recovered by the next episode). Bourne has good damage soak but Banshee characters like these guys border on the ridiculous. They also aren't chumps in a fight either, and have enough skill to at least compete 1-on-1 even. 2-on-1 they wear Bourne down and take him out.

Jmanghan
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.