why call of duty sucks ass???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Call of duty is such a popular game but, people says it sucks ass??? Wtf??? Ok. I've been played so many cod games than battlefield or medal of honor games since call of duty 3. Can you tell me why cod sucks ass?(in your opinion)

In my opinion, call of duty sucks because their game is same like sports games like FIFA, PES, WWE game because their new game release each year since call of duty 2 from 2005. Story is nonsense because soap is death in mw3, no teamwork like battlefield or medal of honor, short story. That's all.

spaaqua19
I want to play call of duty game, may i dwnlod this online

Spawningpool
Cod is alright but nothing compared to battlefield

Dramatic Gecko
Call of Duty has fun Multiplayer for its chaos. The fact that the kill will go to whoever sees who first or who has that best camping spot and you aren't sure if you are gonna live for the next millisecond. But in my opinion it sucks SO much ass! I only play that piece of shit because I like running around rampant like a lunatic trying to no scope with sniper rifles.

Campains are lame and racist, one of the more shallow storylines of first person shooters, you are usually a white American blowing away Russians or arabs and sometimes you are stereotypes blowing away nazi zombies. First Person games aren't that deep to begin with but COD is near the bottom. However no game is as intellect or literary deficient as medal of honour.

I don't mind playing on Harcore, in fact the game might be amazing if it wasn't so clogged up with HUD and "Press X to win" messages all over the screen.

I guess I prefer a game where I have to figure things out rather than being pulled along a conveyer belt with the screen telling me to shoot this... now press this... good now run over there... congratulations you won the campaign.

But I get its just for shooting people and not for using your brain. It sucks ass.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
First Person games aren't that deep to begin with

Wrong.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

Campains are lame and racist, one of the more shallow storylines of first person shooters, you are usually a white American blowing away Russians or arabs and sometimes you are stereotypes blowing away nazi zombies.

None of the campaigns are racist. I don't see how you reach that conclusion.

Kazenji
Only reason i can think of why CoD might suck eventually is the yearly releases.

|King Joker|
Black Ops Zombies tho

Jmanghan
Black Ops Zombies is the only reason to buy Black Ops.

The original one, of course.

The second one kicked ass.

Kazenji
I like the Mob of the Dead map with the second Black Ops.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I like the Mob of the Dead map with the second Black Ops. Giant robots in Origins was sick, and the music was pretty sick.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
I like the Mob of the Dead map with the second Black Ops. Zombies is what carries these games. The Spec Ops levels in MW2 are also some unbelievably fun coop sections. Besides those, its all trash.

Its too bad they already ended the original story and brought the future zombies. I liked the original cast.

|King Joker|
I actually liked Black Ops I & 2, even without Zombies. I haven't got any of the Zombie maps for Black Ops 2, though, and the default maps are complete garbage, so I only play 2 for the multiplayer, which is fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.