Flash Vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Pre DCnu Barry Allen
http://aforanything.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Flash_BarryAllen-900x400.jpg

Adam, The Blue Marvel
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/735629-blue_001.jpg

No prep or BFR. Midtown Manhattan.

leonidas
in a forum setting flashes almost never lose. cis on bm could maybe take spme but pis is almost always necessary.

riv6672
I agree, and i'll go with the majority. I just wanted to try this one, seemed interesting.

Golgo13
Flash.

Stoic
Blue Marvel

Golgo13
Is slower, yes.

Stoic
Is several orders of magnitude more powerful yes.

riv6672
So one to one basically.
Thanks you guys.

Rezactic
Morals on? Flash with difficulty, morals off Flash wins with ease.

riv6672
I dont do the whole morals on/off bloodlust deal. Just prep, BFR, or lack of both.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Is several orders of magnitude more powerful yes.

Barry has th Speed Force. Marvel won't be able to touch him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Barry has th Speed Force. Marvel won't be able to touch him.

Opinions like that are the reasons why battle boarders are always fussing when their supposedly invincible character gets beaten. Adam could literally hit him with a state, he can also fly. Blue Marvel is much more powerful, stronger, more durable, and is equally as intelligent.

Golgo13
What are some examples of BM tagging a speedster on Flash's level?

Stoic

The Sentry is pretty fast, and when does the Flash always battle at top speed? What are some examples of Nu52 Barry soloing someone on Superman's level of power? Adam was flying around with a state sized object, and he wasn't straining to complete the feat.

riv6672
Stoic, you have a bd habit of giving both characters their due in a battle, you know that?

Golgo13
Pretty fast doesn't cut it.

Henry_Pym
What happens when Flash touches anti-matter?

iceman24567
How is Blue Marvel magnitudes more powerful than Flash? Thats absurd

carver9
BM wins after a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Stoic, you have a bd habit of giving both characters their due in a battle, you know that?

I have to look at things from both sides of the fence. Flash isn't powerful enough to win this.

Originally posted by iceman24567
How is Blue Marvel magnitudes more powerful than Flash? Thats absurd

How is it absurd? Show me where Nu52 Barry takes on this level of opponent solo.

celeyhyga17
Not saying he is as fast as Flash, but he had no problem tagging King Hyperion.

As for the fight, BM wins more often than not if both are fighting in character.

riv6672
I have to look at things from both sides of the fence. Flash isn't powerful enough to win this.
Thats cool of you.
And, i see what you mean here, it makes sense.

h1a8
Speed steal, intangibility, imp, etc.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not saying he is as fast as Flash, but he had no problem tagging King Hyperion.

As for the fight, BM wins more often than not if both are fighting in character. How? Flash would see him as a statue in character. Flash steals speed in character. Flash eventually imps if necessary in character.

And tagging a character in comics doesn't mean anything. Why do you use such faulty logic? Super slow characters have tagged Superman and Surfer.

Golgo13
Flash looks at an near infinite amount of scenarios or he could BFR in the speed Force. Unless Blue Marvel can teleport, that would give Barry the win.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
How? Flash would see him as a statue in character. Flash steals speed in character. Flash eventually imps if necessary in character.

And tagging a character in comics doesn't mean anything. Why do you use such faulty logic? Super slow characters have tagged Superman and Surfer.
I use comics bruh

Juntai

How is it absurd? Show me where Nu52 Barry takes on this level of opponent solo. OP says Pre-Nu52.

riv6672
I did try and use the most powerful version of Flash.

leonidas
most powerful flash is wally. i'd def take wally in this every time. barry who win imo, but he doesn't have some of the speed force feats wally has. barry may be the best (he's also very smart) but wally is the most powerful imo.

riv6672
My bad, i meant (Barry) Flash,as he's the main guy in the new52, but i think his pre version is way more powerful.

leonidas
post flashpoint barry has some really good feats, but wally showed the most control with the speed force and was able to control it on ways other flashes were unable to. like i said, i think prenu barry wins imo (nu barry doesn't have enough feats imo), but i'd take wally more confidently. in fact, i'd happily bz either against bm at some point when i'm not already doing a tournament. i'm pretty surprised at all the bm opinions tbh. i wonder if anyone thinks he has a prayer against zoom.....?

riv6672
No idea on Zoom.
Its great to see a new character getting positive (but not rabid) opinions though.

leonidas
i don't have any problems with adam at all--i like the character for the most part. and in a comic, sure, i could absolutely see bm winning some--maybe a majority. but on the forum? i have a tough time seeing a full-capacity flash losing this....

riv6672
Fair enough, Leonidas. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.