Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs Mace Windu (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins who dies?

Trocity
Kenobi holds his own but Mace ultimately wins.

Col. Valerian
Yep.

Axle
Mace

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Trocity

Lord Stark
Mace Windu with less than moderate difficulty, assuming kicks and other physical combat is allowed. Mace is WAY stronger physically. Kicks will mess Kenobi's day up especially with shatterpoint.

Nephthys
Are Mace's strength feats better than Mauls? I guess you mean when he's punching droids apart.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Are Mace's strength feats better than Mauls? I guess you mean when he's punching droids apart.

That and drop kicking Sidious.

Emperordmb
Mace Windu.

ILS
I'm pretty sure if Obi-Wan can take domestic-abuse scale beatings from enchanted-legs Maul, Grievous, Durge, etc, he won't be losing to Windu in a near-stomp because of his strength... I doubt Windu even has a notable strength edge, given how Kenobi was able to casually rend Grievous' arms with his bare hands.

ILS
Oh yeah, and there was the time he was blasted through like, two+ feet of stone by Ventress and continued his day like usual.

ILS
Oh, and the time Savage dropped a podium on him and Anakin in an attempt to turn them into jelly.

Hero of Python
Sabers only? Very close. Closer than many might think. I'm just going to go with Kenobi here since Mace seems to be getting a lot of support.

NTJack0
Obi-Wan lasts for awhile, but Mace wins.

carthage
KENOBI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.