DeadPool -Vs- Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

DeadPool

Vs

Spider-Man

Fight takes place in NYC

Fight is only H2H
No weapons or webbing..

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man.

Deadpool is no Wolverine stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man.

Deadpool is no Wolverine stick out tongue So Deadpool beats Spiderman then.

leonidas
#gotem

Digi
Originally posted by Supermex
Fight is only H2H
No weapons or webbing..

Wade's weapons are the equalizer, yeah? Why wouldn't Spidey just beat on him mercilessly under these conditions? I mean, Wade can't die, but KO or something counts, yeah?

I realize Wade's no H2H slouch. Far from it. But aren't the physical stats just too different?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
Wade's weapons are the equalizer, yeah? Why wouldn't Spidey just beat on him mercilessly under these conditions? I mean, Wade can't die, but KO or something counts, yeah?

I realize Wade's no H2H slouch. Far from it. But aren't the physical stats just too different?

How's Spider-Mans track record against MAs roll eyes (sarcastic)

JayDaDon
Before or after he became a martial artist himself?

leonidas
didn't spidey already beat the hell out of him....?

relentless1
Spidey sense, superior strength, agility and speed give Spidey the win

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Before or after he became a martial artist himself?

Meh, lemme see some depowered feats since you talking shit

JayDaDon
Originally posted by leonidas
didn't spidey already beat the hell out of him....?

Yup...so there's that

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh, lemme see some depowered feats since you talking shit

Was he depowered recently? Because his MA skill kind of has to work in tandem with his powers. I'm talking of the Shang-chi training btw

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How's Spider-Mans track record against MAs roll eyes (sarcastic) Ranges from him getting beaten by them with CIS on to him rofltstomping them effortlessly once the kid gloves are off.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
didn't spidey already beat the hell out of him....? Kind of, Deadpool wanted him to iirc.

You're talking about in Cable/Deadpool, right?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by SamZED
Ranges from him getting beaten by them with CIS on to him rofltstomping them effortlessly once the kid gloves are off.

And we haven't seen any sign of this "weakness" around since Petey got Kung-fu'd up.

Surtur
Deadpool gets horribly slaughtered here. This is a case of a healing factor not being a good thing, but merely prolonging your suffering. Even if you gave Deadpool his guns he wouldn't be able to win this fight.

Vanguard
lots of Spiderman jocking here

Surtur
Originally posted by Vanguard
lots of Spiderman jocking here

What does this even mean? Yes, a lot of people feel Spider-Man would achieve victory in this scenario. This mostly comes from the fact that Spider-Man is more powerful then Deadpool.

Aakla
If im not mistaken, the last time they fought, Deadpool was just paid to keep Spidey distracted so was just toying with him. Havnt followed Spidey since him being a martial artist so im not sure how good he is, but prior to that I think that deadpool would have taken him easy if he didnt get distracted by a butterfly. Spiderman use to have 0 skill just strength and speed and his spidey sence. Deadpool is one of the best hand to hand fighters in comics.

Surtur
Originally posted by Aakla
If im not mistaken, the last time they fought, Deadpool was just paid to keep Spidey distracted so was just toying with him. Havnt followed Spidey since him being a martial artist so im not sure how good he is, but prior to that I think that deadpool would have taken him easy if he didnt get distracted by a butterfly. Spiderman use to have 0 skill just strength and speed and his spidey sence. Deadpool is one of the best hand to hand fighters in comics.

The problem is that "strength, speed, and spidey sense" are more then enough to give him the win despite any skill gap there might be.

Skill tends to come more into play when the combatants are relatively close stat wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.