The Starks VS Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Ok, so this is probably somewhat of a weird thread, and I have no idea if it will even get responses, but a few days ago a friend and I were watching old Supernatural episodes. One of them featured a pair of witches, and said friend, who is a Potter fan, remarked that they would lose to any skilled Potterverse wizard.

Here are the Starks, showing a bit of what they can do:

ybkbmtRDtKk
iSpt-ninkNQ
i-6rw9hLyj4

Maggie also uses hex coins to warp reality and kill people Final Destination style, and at the end of the episode Don causally drops a leviathan (beings who can shrug off even angel magic) with a paralyze spell. The most telling thing about their power level is the fact that the sheer backwash from their animosity directed at each other was affecting their entire town, causing bad luck, weird weather, crop failures etc.

Now I personally think that the moment the fight starts Don makes Voldemort swallow a swarm of insects while Maggie rips his head in half, but my friend insists Voldemort will beat them (though he doesn't say how, just that Voldemort will figure out a way with all the spells he has). Admittedly, I despise the Potterverse and enjoy Supernatural, and might not be objective, so thought I'd get more input from people here.

Genesis-Soldier
... hmmm ( honestly i see maggie and don itting voldermort with a barrage of painful deaths but voldermort managing to atleast one of the whitches, probs don

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
... hmmm ( honestly i see maggie and don itting voldermort with a barrage of painful deaths but voldermort managing to atleast one of the whitches, probs don

Depends if Voldemort could defend against a paralyze spell that doesn't require a wand or an incantation to pull off.

Check around 50 seconds in.

mmRsK6GiZLs

If that connects at the start it's game over.

Genesis-Soldier
i should probably mention i am a yr 12 highschool student and use a laptop given to me by the queensland goverment with a high security speal incorporated into it. so what is posted for link and assumably clips of movies (might be above the post) are infact not registered on my computer

TheVaultDweller
Well, that's counterproductive. laughing out loud

Guess listing feats is easier then.

Maggie Stark:
- Reality warping via hex casting that allowed her to attack multiple people at very long range in very inventive ways (possessed nail gun and cupcake that turned into the person's own heart when they bit it, to name 2 examples).
- Spell casting and potion making.
- Immortality (she and Don have been together for over 800 years)
- Telekinesis strong enough to casually ragdoll people and even rip a marble statue's head in half.

Don Stark:
- Spell casting and potion making.
- Immortality
- Low level reality warping (he was capable of turning a cocktail onion into an eyeball and ruined all of Maggie's paintings by warping and blurring the pictures).
- Enough telekinetic control to fling a metal tray hard enough to decapitate someone.
(The above 3 feats he did without even being directly present. He was parked outside in his car so couldn't even see what he was doing. He also later easily ragdolled the Winchesters as well.)
- Casually conjuring a swarm of bees with a wave of the hand and then mentally controlling them.
- Easily dropping a Leviathan (some of the oldest and most dangerous beings in the show) with a paralyse spell that didn't require any kind of incantation and worked pretty much instantly.

And like I mentioned, these 2 just being pissed at each other was affecting an entire town, causing strange weather, all kinds of bad things to happen, crop failures etc.

Basically, these 2 are low level reality warpers in all but name.

Newjak
If you would put them above Angels in terms of power then each one should solo Voldemort pretty easily.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Newjak
If you would put them above Angels in terms of power then each one should solo Voldemort pretty easily.

I don't know if I would put them above Angels in terms of raw power, but they were able to do things Angels can't.

Here you can see how well 2 Angels fared against a single Leviathan. You can see one try and use his powers and absolutely nothing happens. Compare that to how Don casually dropped one:

m-i-ml9LbcM

It's hard to gauge how powerful they were, because they were never really tested. As we can see, the Winchesters posed absolutely zero threat to them whatsoever, so they never had to push themselves. The brothers seemed more like a minor inconvenience than anything else.

I personally think that either of these two could at least give Voldemort a hell of a match, if not beat him, one on one. Two on one I think they stomp, but my friend disagrees. Then again, I have learned than arguing with stubborn Potter fans can be like arguing with a brick wall.

Newjak
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't know if I would put them above Angels in terms of raw power, but they were able to do things Angels can't.

Here you can see how well 2 Angels fared against a single Leviathan. You can see one try and use his powers and absolutely nothing happens. Compare that to how Don casually dropped one:

m-i-ml9LbcM

It's hard to gauge how powerful they were, because they were never really tested. As we can see, the Winchesters posed absolutely zero threat to them whatsoever, so they never had to push themselves. The brothers seemed more like a minor inconvenience than anything else.

I personally think that either of these two could at least give Voldemort a hell of a match, if not beat him, one on one. Two on one I think they stomp, but my friend disagrees. Then again, I have learned than arguing with stubborn Potter fans can be like arguing with a brick wall. Arguing with stubborn any fans be like a brick wall.

To be fair the the brothers are often treated as minor nuisances to Angels/Demons/Gods/Witches that's nothing new.

I stopped at season 6 so I never got to see a Leviathan. Are they more like Angel K-Nite because up to the point I stopped watching, besides God/Death, the Angels, especially Arch-Angels were by far the strongest things walking around.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Newjak
I stopped at season 6 so I never got to see a Leviathan. Are they more like Angel K-Nite because up to the point I stopped watching, besides God/Death, the Angels, especially Arch-Angels were by far the strongest things walking around.

Well Death described them as "God's first beasts", "Old Ones" and, of course, Leviathans. And that God created Purgatory specifically for them to lock them away because he was afraid they'd "chomp the entire petri dish". They predate everything else with the possible exception of Eve. It's unknown what their relationship is but they are somehow "related" and all originate from Purgatory. Eve also shows total immunity to Angel powers and is the "mother" of all monsters, like vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters etc. whose souls also go to Purgatory when they die.

They don't really have many exotic powers, but they are extremely strong, fast, can shapeshift, have unlimited stamina, can hide their true nature from other supernatural beings, immunity to Angelic powers, and can literally only be killed by a "Bone Of Righteous Mortal Washed In the Three Bloods of Fallen" and presumably Death's Scythe, as that can supposedly kill anything, and other Leviathans (I will get to that later). Things like ghosts and witchcraft can affect them as well as, oddly enough, something in Borax. But any damage they take will eventually wear off. Like if you decapitate them the black oozing sludge will pull their head back to their body and re-attach it. The leader of the Leviathans also told the King of Hell that his race could easily wipe out all Demons, and judging by the very visible fear the King showed, he also believed the threat. It should be noted that while Angelic powers like tk and stuff don't work, sufficiently high level Angels, for example Castiel who was still a Seraphim at the time, could physically hold his own against them. Other than the Leviathans, Eve and the very highest level demons, like Cain, Angels, are still the alpha dogs in the Supernatural verse. And obviously God and Death are above them. Also, Leviathans never encountered Archangels, so no idea how that would go down.

They can also morph their faces into what is basically a giant set of jaws that are seemingly indestructable and can devour anything, including themselves and each other. They were going to wipe out all other monsters or "rival predators" and then turn the entire planet into a human McDonalds.

TheVaultDweller
It should be noted that while I said magic can affect them, Don is actually the only human witch I can recall who faced one directly, and he is an exceptionally powerful witch.

Dr Will Hatch
The Starks would taunt Voldemort that they both achieved his dream goal of immortality without having to become hideously deformed to do it.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The Starks would taunt Voldemort that they both achieved his dream goal of immortality without having to become hideously deformed to do it.

laughing

I didn't think of that.

Genesis-Soldier
i remember the episode well enough, but yeah voldemort has no feats that i can recall to rival the reality warping couple that is the starks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.