Arrow S1 vs DareDevil S1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Someone had to do make the thread. wink

round 1 h2h on rooftops of hells kitchen

round 2 standard equipment start on opposites side of Lian Yu island

juggerman
Didn't know DD was out yet

Mindset
Originally posted by juggerman
Didn't know DD was out yet It was released on the 10th.

Arrow stomps.

Lestov16
Daredevil would beat the shit out of him. His damage soak during his fight with Nobu was insane and he owned those taxi service goons in E2 even though he had broken ribs and other injuries. And he has enhanced senses.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lestov16
Daredevil would beat the shit out of him. His damage soak during his fight with Nobu was insane and he owned those taxi service goons in E2 even though he had broken ribs and other injuries. And he has enhanced senses. Nope, Arrow stomps.

Much better feats.

DARTH POWER
Only seen the first 5 episodes of Daredevil. But so far Arrow stomps. Daredevil has consistently struggled against Fisk's standard "Professionals" one on one. Whilst when Arrow struggles one on one it would almost always be against someone hyped up to be exceptionally Uber like Malcolm Merlyn.

Which makes sense because Daredevil has gone for a much more dark, gritty and realistic tone.

But will judge again when I get to the end of the season.

BruceSkywalker
i've only watched the first 8 eps will finished them up either before game of thrones or on friday.. anyway Queen won't have a problem, but once finished with the whole season i might change my mind ...

relentless1
i dunno..i think ill have to go with Arrow on this one, DD consistently got shitkicked by low level thugs while Arrow was much better at h2h with lower class and actual threats.

BlackZero30x
I think DD takes a straight up fight with Arrow.

ares834
Daredevil was constantly getting his ass handed to him by mooks. Arrow takes this.

Tattoos N Scars
Daredevil isn't nearly as good as the Affleck version, but I've only warched two episodes thus far.

Mindset
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I think DD takes a straight up fight with Arrow. Arrow takes any kind of fight

TheVaultDweller
Only watched one episode of Daredevil so far. He seems to be extremely fast and agile, but his hits don't seem to pack nearly as much of a punch as Ollie's does. Ollie can drop most people with a few well placed shots. Matt needs to seriously wail on someone before he puts them down. So would have to give this fight to Arrow, based on what I have seen so far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.