Wraith Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Current Surfer Vs Alien who trumped Superman. Who wins?

abhilegend
Wraith, everytime.

riv6672
Surfer would drain him like a festering boil. SS for the win.

Naija boy
Surfer wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer wins.

Time Immemorial
Carver why you double quoting all of Neb's SS posts?

carver9
Because he's right.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9

Why quote Naija's posts and not give an explanation yourself? You've done it twice now and haven't given a reason on why you think SS beats H'el and here with how Surfer beats Wraith.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Because he's right.

Maybe in this one, but you did this in all three threads.

carver9
I quoted him because it take less time to do that than type it up AND, I didn't quote Rev because I'm not giving Surfer the nod due to draining. I think he wins BOTH threads off of overall power and ability.

Supermex
Is Wraith a high herald or higher ?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Supermex
Is Wraith a high herald or higher ?

Above Earth he has special abilities that allowed him to treat Superman like a child.

When he lost these powers when being exposed to being near the Earth's core and only had his actual strength, speed etc to fight on he lost. Not in a stomp mind you.

Stoic
The problem is that Wraith isn't Superman, and no matter what he did, he was scripted to lose to Superman's superior plot armor. The Surfer isn't Superman either, so saying that just because Wraith was tooling Kal does not mean that he would do the same to someone with a totally different power set. The Surfer has powers that can shut Kryptonian's and others with similar powers off from their power source. He doesn't even have to drain them. The Surfer could blast him with cosmic rays, and all Wraith could do is sit there wondering what happened to his powers.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem is that Wraith isn't Superman, and no matter what he did, he was scripted to lose to Superman's superior plot armor. The Surfer isn't Superman either, so saying that just because Wraith was tooling Kal does not mean that he would do the same to someone with a totally different power set. The Surfer has powers that can shut Kryptonian's and others with similar powers off from their power source. He doesn't even have to drain them. The Surfer could blast him with cosmic rays, and all Wraith could do is sit there wondering what happened to his powers.

Oh sure, was just giving a description of Wraith in general. Wasn't making a statement on the fight at all.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Oh sure, was just giving a description of Wraith in general. Wasn't making a statement on the fight at all.

I know. i was just stating the obvious. Wraith is a biological organism, and as such, falls under the Surfer's influence in terms of the scope of his cosmic powers. The Surfer was able to bring a mortally wounded deer back to full health with his powers, so we know that his powers work on that level. The Surfer has all of the tools to shut down any Kryptonian at the cellular level. This is why he should easily win against those guys.

One_Angry_Scot
I know. i was just stating the obvious. Wraith is a biological organism, and as such, falls under the Surfer's influence in terms of the scope of his cosmic powers. The Surfer was able to bring a mortally wounded deer back to full health with his powers, so we know that his powers work on that level. The Surfer has all of the tools to shut down any Kryptonian at the cellular level. This is why he should easily win against those guys.

Ah okay my apologies mate, I get things mixed up sometimes.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Ah okay my apologies mate, I get things mixed up sometimes.

To add to it, if Norrin was like his evil Exiles self he could alter a Kryptonian's physiology to make them allergic to sunlight, thus poisoning them when hit with solar radiation. The Surfer is simply above their pay grade.

LordofBrooklyn
To add to it, if Norrin was like his evil Exiles self he could alter a Kryptonian's physiology to make them allergic to sunlight, thus poisoning them when hit with solar radiation. The Surfer is simply above their pay grade.

What would Superman be doing while the Glinting Bastard is altering his physiology?

riv6672
Screaming?

janus77
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What would Superman be doing while the Glinting Bastard is altering his physiology?
Originally posted by riv6672
Screaming?
Surfer Approved Posting!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672
Screaming?

From the sight of Norrin's broken body at his hands!

Originally posted by janus77
Surfer Approved Posting!

REPORTED!

celeyhyga17
Surfer.

Wraith has a ways to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.