Kingdom Come Superman Vs DCnU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Probably won't happen in Convergence, but who wins if they meet?

Time Immemorial
Superman wins

riv6672
Kingdom Come Superman gets my vote.

Surtur
I don't recall KC Supes having strength feats on the level of DCnU Supes bench pressing a planet.

Galan007
As evident by their scuffle(s) with Hercules, E22 Supes was decisively beyond pre-Flashpoint Supes, who in turn was decisively beyond his post-Flashpoint counterpart in the feat department.

Going with E22 Superman here.

carver9
KC Superman wins.

riv6672
While i was thinking more experience as being a huge factor, the power does favor KC Supes.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/983484-supermankcsupermanvshercules2.jpg

Galan007
^ You have to post the entire scene. Helps paint a much better picture:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22870132_6222923.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22870133_835193.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22870134_5398499.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/22870137_812504.jpg

riv6672
Nice. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
As evident by their scuffle(s) with Hercules, E22 Supes was decisively beyond pre-Flashpoint Supes, who in turn was decisively beyond his post-Flashpoint counterpart in the feat department.

Going with E22 Superman here.

You are throwing around terms like E22 Supes and Flashpoint and all that, but it sounds like you just said post crisis Superman was more powerful then the current Nu DC Superman. Not only more powerful, but decisively more powerful. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
While i was thinking more experience as being a huge factor, the power does favor KC Supes.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/983484-supermankcsupermanvshercules2.jpg

How powerful is that version of Herc?

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Uh, wait..what? You are throwing around terms like E22 Supes and Flashpoint and all that, but it sounds like you just said post crisis Superman was more powerful then the current Nu DC Superman. Not only more powerful, but decisively more powerful. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

no expression

Why do you cling to fts like this? Hyperion pushed 2 Universes away with nothing but brute strength, and fought against 100's of abstracts and held his own, does that means he is significantly more powerful than Superman. Sometimes you need to balance out fts and look at FIGHTS and ALL of the characters showings as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Why do you cling to fts like this? Hyperion pushed 2 Universes away with nothing but brute strength, and fought against 100's of abstracts and held his own, does that means he is significantly more powerful than Superman. Sometimes you need to balance out fts and look at FIGHTS and ALL of the characters showings as well.

Dude did you just ask if a guy who can physically push away a universe is more powerful then Superman?

Is the implication that Hyperion's feats since his universe feat are so far below that level? Which, if that is the case, sure..he is not more powerful then Superman. If he hasn't done much besides physically push apart universes and fight a bunch of abstracts? Yes, he kind of is more powerful then Superman.

Galan007
You are throwing around terms like E22 Supes and Flashpoint and all that, but it sounds like you just said post crisis Superman was more powerful then the current Nu DC Superman. Not only more powerful, but decisively more powerful. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you. Where feats are concerned, pre-Flashpoint Supes>post-Flashpoint Supes, yes.

Surtur
Where feats are concerned, pre-Flashpoint Supes>post-Flashpoint Supes, yes.

I see, so you feel post crisis Supes consistently showed himself to be on the strength level where he could bench press the planet for 5 days straight? Yet at one point that version of Superman required assistance just to move the moon.

Galan007
Like all characters, post-Flashpoint Superman has highs AND lows--which are what we use to find an 'average'. His pre-Flashpoint counterpart simply has far more highs to balance the lows... DecadeS-worth.

Surtur
Like all characters, post-Flashpoint Superman has highs AND lows--which are what we use to find an 'average'. His pre-Flashpoint counterpart simply has far more highs to balance the lows... DecadeS-worth.

So just to be clear here, what is being said? Post crisis Superman is on the level of Nu Supes, but average Nu Supes, not high end?

Galan007
Pre-Flashpoint Supes has better feats than his post-Flashpoint counterpart. His highs are better all around; his average is better all around. I cannot say it any clearer than that.

Squirtle
I see, so you feel post crisis Supes consistently showed himself to be on the strength level where he could bench press the planet for 5 days straight? Yet at one point that version of Superman required assistance just to move the moon.

And what makes you think DCnu Superman has consistently showed himself to be on the strength level where he could bench press the planet for 5 days straight?

Is not all about single highend feats you know?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Squirtle
And what makes you think DCnu Superman has consistently showed himself to be on the strength level where he could bench press the planet for 5 days straight?

He actually exceeded that power level when he fought H'el. Not to mention he threw a spaceship which dwarfed earth traveling at 36000 mph along with J'onn.

So yeah, he is at that level.

abhilegend
Pre-Flashpoint Supes has better feats than his post-Flashpoint counterpart. His highs are better all around; his average is better all around. I cannot say it any clearer than that.
I don't think preboot Superman can do DCnU Superman's high end feats like tearing Doomsday in half.

quanchi112
Kc Superman wins. The quitter Superman stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't think preboot Superman can do DCnU Superman's high end feats like tearing Doomsday in half. I do.

#ImperiexProbes

abhilegend
I do.

#ImperiexProbes
Superman wasn't weakened there to the point he could barely stand after ripping Doomsday in half.

And Doomsday looked stronger than every other version of Doomsday barred maybe HP Doomsday.

Galan007
You're right. He ripped the Probes apart with ease. thumb up

abhilegend
You're right. He ripped the Probes apart with ease. thumb up
He was oneshotting probes. But that's not comparable to ripping a being like Doomsday in half with bare hands while being extremely weakened. The time Superman went against such a combination, like against Doomsday in S/B 49, he lost horribly.

An outlier would be Superman shattering Phantom Stranger's body and soul with one hit. Or fighting Vyndktvx while poisoned by several types of kryptonite. Not that.

How about beating Wraith while he was heavily injured and kryptonite poisoned? Or stunning H'el with two hits?

But I'm curious, what outliers can you think of which can compare with those?

Galan007
What on earth are you talking about?

I just said that pre-Flashpoint Supes ripped the Probes apart easily. thumb up

abhilegend
What on earth are you talking about?

I just said that pre-Flashpoint Supes ripped the Probes apart easily. thumb up
You edited the post.

mad

Mindset
Abhi has been reported for disagreeing with galan.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Galan007
You edited the post.

mad No I didn't, you delusional fool. thumb up

Originally posted by Mindset
Abhi has been reported for disagreeing with galan.

May God have mercy on your soul. I reported him after his very first post. thumb up

abhilegend
No I didn't, you delusional fool. thumb up

You did.

uhuh

riv6672
How powerful is that version of Herc?
His strength might best be described as...Herculean.
Seriously, he has a strength level named after him, that jaw.

carver9
He was oneshotting probes. But that's not comparable to ripping a being like Doomsday in half with bare hands while being extremely weakened. The time Superman went against such a combination, like against Doomsday in S/B 49, he lost horribly.

An outlier would be Superman shattering Phantom Stranger's body and soul with one hit. Or fighting Vyndktvx while poisoned by several types of kryptonite. Not that.

How about beating Wraith while he was heavily injured and kryptonite poisoned? Or stunning H'el with two hits?

But I'm curious, what outliers can you think of which can compare with those?

Lol.

riv6672
Has DCnu Superman ever had a feat where he's healthy?
Every example abhi ever gives he's even more super because he's "severely weakened".
His insurance must be through the roof.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Has DCnu Superman ever had a feat where he's healthy?
Every example abhi ever gives he's even more super because he's "severely weakened".
His insurance must be through the roof.

Almost every ft minus the Doomsday ft has context. Seems like ABHI is trying to hard to find high showings for this Superman. Pretty sure Galan knew about the context of those fts as well but didn't mention it in prevention of going in a prolong debate against ABHI. Overall,I agree with Galan. Pre Reboot Superman is more powerful.

Prof. T.C McAbe
OWAW Superman, who oneshotted Trans+ Probes was infused with the Loeb Force. Sans FC and OWAW I would say that DCnU Superman is on par with pre-Flashpoint Superman, Brainiac Ship, benchpressing Earth, ripping DD (a HH-Trans) while weakened, traveling from the End of the Universe to Earth within 60 Days, surviving multiple Black Holes etc. That's a bunch of uber feats within a very short time compared to pre-Flashpoint Superman.

KC Superman however, though lacking the feats is an older and more powerful version, he should be, by any means above DCnU Superman AND pre-Flashpoint Superman.

leonidas
in his time in the jsa old superman was....disappointing. /shrug he SHOULD certainly be the stronger and more powerful, (and has been flat out stated to be) but going purely by feats? not sure that would hold true.

abhilegend
Almost every ft minus the Doomsday ft has context. Seems like ABHI is trying to hard to find high showings for this Superman. Pretty sure Galan knew about the context of those fts as well but didn't mention it in prevention of going in a prolong debate against ABHI. Overall,I agree with Galan. Pre Reboot Superman is more powerful.
What context pray tell? Or get reported.

carver9
What context pray tell? Or get reported.

Lol...no one is afraid of you ABHI. Anyways, a lot of people went over this with you. Nunerous of KMC individuals has but anyways, here is the scan for everyone to see. It's in the dialog.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111153356/3772708-phan.jpg

Time Immemorial
Nunerous

Its "Numerous"..numb skull.

DarkSaint85
I always thought that just meant that Superman is constantly being buffed by the belief of Metropolis citizens - IOW, if we are allowing as per forum rules he's at his average power levels (with regards to sun energy) he should also have the faith and belief of his Superfans in Metropolis...

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Its "Numerous"..numb skull.

laughing out loud

Typo. How are you doing buddy? See you ignored my reply to you in another thread.

abhilegend
Lol...no one is afraid of you ABHI. Anyways, a lot of people went over this with you. Nunerous of KMC individuals has but anyways, here is the scan for everyone to see. It's in the dialog.

Why would anybody be afraid of me? And according to the comic, the psychic energy is always around Superman. It wasn't mentioned as an amp, it's just a trigger for Sin Eater as explained in the comic.

As always you haven't actually read the comic and just going by what somebody else has said. Pathetic sycophancy at its best.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I always thought that just meant that Superman is constantly being buffed by the belief of Metropolis citizens - IOW, if we are allowing as per forum rules he's at his average power levels (with regards to sun energy) he should also have the faith and belief of his Superfans in Metropolis...
It wasn't even an amp, it was just mentioned as to why Sin Eater came to metropolis.

Squirtle
He actually exceeded that power level when he fought H'el.
How that compares to bench pressing Earth for 5 days?

Not to mention he threw a spaceship which dwarfed earth traveling at 36000 mph along with J'onn.

We don't know much about the ship. Shared feat.

So yeah, he is at that level.

carver9
Why would anybody be afraid of me? And according to the comic, the psychic energy is always around Superman. It wasn't mentioned as an amp, it's just a trigger for Sin Eater as explained in the comic.

As always you haven't actually read the comic and just going by what somebody else has said. Pathetic sycophancy at its best.

no expression

Context. It's telling you why Superman was able to accomplish what he did. I said context was involved and it is.

quanchi112
What context pray tell? Or get reported. Or get reported. Are you afraid of carver ? Do you need to taddle on posters.

abhilegend
How that compares to bench pressing Earth for 5 days?

We don't know much about the ship. Shared feat.
He punched with more strength than when he was bench pressing the earth. So it's better.

It made Earth look like a Pebble. And even if it was a shared feat, it's far above planetary level.

He had less than four years in publishing time, what do you want him to do? Bench press earth every other comic for consistency? Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Context. It's telling you why Superman was able to accomplish what he did. I said context was involved and it is.
It had nothing to do with the Superman feat because it wasn't an amp. It was just a reason of Sin Eater cracking the walls of reality. Go read the ****ing comic.

You don't get to discredit a feat just because you stupidly yell "context" here without even reading the comic.

quanchi112
no expression

Context. It's telling you why Superman was able to accomplish what he did. I said context was involved and it is. He is known for lying about context and outright not understanding the rest. He does not know what weakness exploitation means.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is known for lying about context and outright not understanding the rest. He does not know what weakness exploitation means.

laughing out loud

I know, I seen it in another thread. If people actually took the time like they use to and explore ABHI scans, it would probably run him off of KMC. They did something like that a while back, went on a ABHI scan debunk spree. Those were the days.

carver9
He punched with more strength than when he was bench pressing the earth. So it's better.

It made Earth look like a Pebble. And even if it was a shared feat, it's far above planetary level.

He had less than four years in publishing time, what do you want him to do? Bench press earth every other comic for consistency?
It had nothing to do with the Superman feat because it wasn't an amp. It was just a reason of Sin Eater cracking the walls of reality. Go read the ****ing comic.

You don't get to discredit a feat just because you stupidly yell "context" here without even reading the comic.

ABHI, I'm not going through this again with you, a waste of time and I don't think anyone else is going through that with you either. The scenes you mentioned have context but your post wasn't directed at me so I will leave it to you and squirtle. Enjoy.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I know, I seen it in another thread. If people actually took the time like they use to and explore ABHI scans, it would probably run him off of KMC. They did something like that a while back, went on a ABHI scan debunk spree. Those were the days. thumb up

abhilegend
ABHI, I'm not going through this again with you, a waste of time and I don't think anyone else is going through that with you either. The scenes you mentioned have context but your post wasn't directed at me so I will leave it to you and squirtle. Enjoy.
So nothing but your usual lowballing? Haha, GTFO.

riv6672
All scare tactics aside, KC Superman is the more experienced, more powerful of the two.
Thats not even debatable. Anyone on the DCnu side should base their win dcenario on other factors.

TheClassicIon
I don't think preboot Superman can do DCnU Superman's high end feats like tearing Doomsday in half.

Though that Doomsday from nu52 was not as powerful as pre 52 say Hunter Prey DD

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheClassicIon
Though that Doomsday from nu52 was not as powerful as pre 52 say Hunter Prey DD Well reread those comics. Doomsday was able to port via phantom zone had a toxic field around him and was still evolving

TheClassicIon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well reread those comics. Doomsday was able to port via phantom zone had a toxic field around him and was still evolving

Still nothing to suggest he was more powerful that pre flashpoint DD, look how easily Supes tore him in half..this never happened to previous Doomsdays's no one could rip him apart like that

iceman24567
Still nothing to suggest he was more powerful that pre flashpoint DD, look how easily Supes tore him in half..this never happened to previous Doomsdays's no one could rip him apart like that DcNu Doomsday is one of the stronger versions without a doubt. Nu Superman is just that good.

TheClassicIon
DcNu Doomsday is one of the stronger versions without a doubt. Nu Superman is just that good.

Lol true

abhilegend
Though that Doomsday from nu52 was not as powerful as pre 52 say Hunter Prey DD
No kidding. But not being as strong as HP Doomsday doesn't means he wasn't strong as phuck.

Blockythe1guy
DCnU Superman can already beat pre-robot superman? who has shown Decades of feats and the other only has shown 4 years of feats.

How did this happen again?

Mindset
No kidding. But not being as strong as HP Doomsday doesn't means he wasn't strong as phuck. Superman would take the kid gloves off and oneshot him into oblivion.

Then he would have punched through reality to oneshot him out of oblivion.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
DCnU Superman can already beat pre-robot superman? who has shown Decades of feats and the other only has shown 4 years of feats.

How did this happen again?
Not beat him. Just shown stronger on average.

carver9
Lol...why is Doomsday so mighty?

Mindset
Lol...why is Doomsday so mighty? He's not.

He's a gnat compared to Superman, and I'm offended Abhi is trying to claim otherwise.

abhilegend
Lol...why is Doomsday so mighty?
He broke phantom zone in half. Just leftover of that energy was enough to destroy earth.

He also crippled your favorite wonder woman in about ten seconds.

Mindset
He broke phantom zone in half. Just leftover of that energy was enough to destroy earth.

He also crippled your favorite wonder woman in about ten seconds. What do you mean he broke PZ half?

abhilegend
He punched and broke the dimension.

Mindset
He punched and broke the dimension. So the PZ no longer exists?

abhilegend
It was stabilized later.

carver9

He also crippled your favorite wonder woman in about ten seconds.

Scans.

What level is Zod? You know why I'm asking this.

Didn't Diana say that Doomsday caught her off guard the first time they fought?

abhilegend
Scans.

What level is Zod? You know why I'm asking this.

Didn't Diana say that Doomsday caught her off guard the first time they fought?
You've been shown that scan like a hundred times now. You just ignore it.

No, I don't. Who knows WTF you are talking about?

No, she didn't. In fact she was the one who started the fight against him.

carver9
You've been shown that scan like a hundred times now. You just ignore it.

No, I don't. Who knows WTF you are talking about?

No, she didn't. In fact she was the one who started the fight against him.

Don't remember, post it again.

Zod broke Superman arm.

So she didn't say Doomsday caught her off guard?

iceman24567
LOL abhi dont know how you can casually humor carver "post it again" lol phuck out of here.

abhilegend
Don't remember, post it again.

Zod broke Superman arm.

So she didn't say Doomsday caught her off guard?
Http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WUsjYPRyfyU/U3yvW_qnhhI/AAAAAAADZiU/ATULknn5c94/s1600/-019+copy.jpg

Zod broke it via skill and from the joints. Just like Rulk broke Doc Green's arm recently. Doomsday just punched wonder woman and broke both of her arms.

She didn't. I know you chafe at the mere mention of that scene, but move the **** on.

abhilegend
LOL abhi dont know how you can casually humor carver "post it again" lol phuck out of here.
He will ask to post it again next week.

iceman24567
He will ask to post it again next week. Terrible

carver9

Is this all you do? Debate please.

carver9
Http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WUsjYPRyfyU/U3yvW_qnhhI/AAAAAAADZiU/ATULknn5c94/s1600/-019+copy.jpg

Zod broke it via skill and from the joints. Just like Rulk broke Doc Green's arm recently. Doomsday just punched wonder woman and broke both of her arms.

She didn't. I know you chafe at the mere mention of that scene, but move the **** on.

no expression

They were still in the Zone.

Skill? Where did you get that from?

Let me see if she did or didn't, one sec.

iceman24567
Is this all you do? Debate please. Pot meet kettle thumb down

carver9
Pot meet kettle thumb down

Read through your posts and tell me how they help threads.

iceman24567
Read through your posts and tell me how they help threads.
Says the guy that gets reported weekly? Says the guy that will post solely in a thread to cheer lead people insulting and belittling others. Pot meet Kettle eek! . Oh and you can go threw all the threads i posted in today and see how they help threads you on the other hand are just an annoyance.

Time Immemorial
Didn't we go over this already Carv?

Superman wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Didn't we go over this already Carv?

Superman wins.
Its Superman even when hes up against Superman he wont admit Superman wins no expression

carver9
Says the guy that gets reported weekly? Says the guy that will post solely in a thread to cheer lead people insulting and belittling others. Pot meet Kettle eek! . Oh and you can go threw all the threads i posted in today and see how they help threads you on the other hand are just an annoyance.

Let me know when you add to threads.

abhilegend
no expression

They were still in the Zone.

Skill? Where did you get that from?

Let me see if she did or didn't, one sec.
What the **** are you talking about?

Because I can actually read the comic.

Go ahead.

iceman24567
Let me know when you add to threads. let me know when you stop trolling

riv6672
If this were a poll, i'm pretty sure KC Supes'd be in the lead.

carver9
What the **** are you talking about?

Because I can actually read the comic.

Go ahead.

What I said.

So him grabbing Superman arm and breaking it took skill?

Trust me, I am.

abhilegend
What I said.

So him grabbing Superman arm and breaking it took skill?

Trust me, I am.
You are talking gibberish.

He grabbed his arm by both hands and broke it. That's a skill showing.

Trust you? GTFO.

Here is the whole exchange.

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wzGeDN-S7uY/U3OJHCrlRpI/AAAAAAADVtA/815vASuSqZw/s1600/-018.jpg

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ncp5t_KVpoc/U3OJHT7fkwI/AAAAAAADVtE/_QW_ifh5J40/s1600/-019.jpg

Where did she said Doomsday caught her off guard? Or is it another of your made up lies?

carver9
You are talking gibberish.

He grabbed his arm by both hands and broke it. That's a skill showing.

Trust you? GTFO.

Here is the whole exchange.

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wzGeDN-S7uY/U3OJHCrlRpI/AAAAAAADVtA/815vASuSqZw/s1600/-018.jpg

Http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ncp5t_KVpoc/U3OJHT7fkwI/AAAAAAADVtE/_QW_ifh5J40/s1600/-019.jpg

Where did she said Doomsday caught her off guard? Or is it another of your made up lies?

Not at all. Look at your own scan.

So this took skill? I'm not seeing it, especially considering anyone on the forum being capable of doing the same move.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3640032-superman-wonder+woman+%282013-%29+005-019.jpg

Still reading through Superman/Wonder Woman. I think you might be right ok this one. THINK (and finally). Lol at another lie? Aren't you the one that posted PG and WW scans out of context? Aren't you the one rhat said Amazo didn't have any super speed because Flash stole it? You probably need to read the comics you bring up. Anyways, still look for what I said about WW.

abhilegend
Not at all. Look at your own scan. Still gibberish.

So you see him using both arms to break his arm and still compare it to Doomsday breaking both her arms with a punch? But what does it matter in this thread? Do you think Wonder Woman could've ripped Zod apart with her bare hands or something?

Keep digging. **** off with your passive aggressive BS. I proved you lying several times in that thread, now you are claiming I LIED?

You are quite possibly the biggest liar in the whole forum. We have seen you lying for a whole decade at this point. Can't handle the truth, don't lie. Not to me.

Philosophía
Pre-Flashpoint Supes has better feats than his post-Flashpoint counterpart. His highs are better all around; his average is better all around. I cannot say it any clearer than that. Baring Grant Morrison , pre-Flashpoint Superman is most certainly not superior to DCnU Superman in terms of highs.

On average, DCnU Superman puts pre-Flashpoint Superman on his knees and spanks him ferociously.

Surtur

If nothing else, DCnU Superman has not been around anywhere NEAR as long as post crisis Supes was. So there is a lot less nonsense to sort through. This doesn't mean it will always be consistent. If right now they started writing Superman as weaker..eventually *that* would be become his consistent level of strength if they kept it up.

Though I agree it is not about single high end feats..IF the high end feat is heavily contradicted by other feats or has really nothing to support it. From what I've seen, Nu Supes has done stuff to support the planet bench pressing feat just fine.

leonidas

ODG

carver9
He brought up the reason why a while ago. He compared pre reboot planetary fts vs new 52 Supes fts. Wish I could find the post.

Mindset
Originally posted by ODG
I disagree with this. But I'm hard-pressed to elucidate exactly why. My gut just says no? Because Phil said it and he's right less than a broken clock?

ODG
Originally posted by Mindset
Because Phil said it and he's right less than a broken clock? mhmm . . . . . . . . thumb up

psycho gundam
He brought up the reason why a while ago. He compared pre reboot planetary fts vs new 52 Supes fts. Wish I could find the post. The "benchpressing of Earth" back when it happened

carver9
That's one of the fts he brought up in comparison to the Superman we know. He will probably copy and paste what he said before.

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
I disagree with this. But I'm hard-pressed to elucidate exactly why. My gut just says no? http://s11.postimg.org/gjzlr1r77/imageedit_1_7608568780.gif

thumb up

Mindset
http://s11.postimg.org/gjzlr1r77/imageedit_1_7608568780.gif

thumb up laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

abhilegend
If anybody wants to compare preboot Superman and DCnU Superman, feel free to post combat feats here. I didn't knew there were so many superman fan's here though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Golgo13
Probably won't happen in Convergence, but who wins if they meet?

As much as I loathe putting too much emphasis on the Hercules scene, I honestly got the impression from the comics that KC was generally more powerful than PreDCNU. Not by some massive, unassailable gap or anything, but still.

I think he'd win here too.

riv6672
If anybody wants to compare preboot Superman and DCnU Superman, feel free to post combat feats here. I didn't knew there were so many superman fan's here though.
Yeah, not all Superman fans feel the need to beat people over the head with it; he's Superman, likely he was 90% of everyone's favorite hero at one point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.