Have you ever broken the rules and felt guilty about it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says, have you ever broken the rules and felt guilty, especially when that rule was something you lied about to a mod so you wouldn't get banned, but it secretly was a sock account and not just your brother's account.

NewLanceWindu
Technically, my current account is a sock account.

I locked myself out of my old account and never got permission to open this one.

riv6672
Thats an oddly specific question.

I remember having multiple accounts in the dark ages, on EZboard, like 15 years ago.

rudester
Yeah sure all the time... no I don't care about anything anymore so f'uk it!

Stringer
I'm lovin everyone

riv6672
Its good to be happy!

Stringer
Best poster from March is certainly doing something.

Stringer
Originally posted by rudester
Yeah sure all the time... no I don't care about anything anymore so f'uk it!

I love rudester even if he dresses like an ape.

riv6672
Originally posted by Stringer
Best poster from March is certainly doing something.
Please, Poster of the Year 2014 will do.
And you can drop the Mr. We's freyunds. smokin'

michaljohnson
No not at all , i don't think so that i have ever Broken the Rules and Felt Guilty about it. I Follow the Rules & Regulations very Sincerely in my life in any type of Field.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by michaljohnson
No not at all , i don't think so that i have ever Broken the Rules and Felt Guilty about it. I Follow the Rules & Regulations very Sincerely in my life in any type of Field. Oh, thats good.

Everything's just great.

rudester
when I was young I did something I'm not proud of, I felt guilty must have been 7 or 8..it defined me made me who I am today.

Stringer
Originally posted by rudester
when I was young I did something I'm not proud of, I felt guilty must have been 7 or 8..it defined me made me who I am today.

Well at that age I'm sure he didn't feel a thing. uhuh

rudester
So funny Stringer a regular comedian...funny Stringer...Give it up for Stringer the one man band. I'm not going to tell you how much of a loser you are because I'm sure you already know that or your desperate cry's for attention. You make yourself look like an idiot I don't have to open up......

Stringer
i was just kidding. Please open up

Wonder Man
Jesus said your sins are forgiven go and sin no more. That's how I live.

Jmanghan
Wonder Man, you post like every other week, dude. Your KMC schedule is ****ed.

riv6672
Maybe he's in the CIA.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Stringer
i was just kidding. Please open up

i think rudester opens up a can of whoop ass rather then opening someones anus

(as you do)

riv6672
Burn!

riv6672
Still yhink WMs in the CIA... confused

Bardock42
No, I only misinterpret the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.