I notice there are a lot of a holes who post here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Is Thor or Odinson vs Hyperion a real fight?It looks like it would be a hell of a fight to me!does anyone want to give an opinion or should this be on another forum?know it all`s please give an opinion!

One_Angry_Scot
Look Zom you may hate some people here but you aren't doing yourself any favours.

Making a title like this serves to make it worse.

If you had problems with anyone you should take it up with them via PM.

What Hyperion anyways?

zom1967
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Look Zom you may hate some people here but you aren't doing yourself any favours.

What Hyperion anyways? But people talking to me like I am shit isn`t right either.I like arguing comics,but don`t like to be personally insulted,just like I don`t think you or anyone else.I posted a thread on the wrong form,should I be hung for this?And I don`t know what version he is considered,But the one who was hanging around with Thor.

Galan007
Stop making idiot-spam-threads and people won't treat you like an idiot. Simple. smile

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by zom1967
But people talking to me like I am shit isn`t right either.I like arguing comics,but don`t like to be personally insulted,just like I don`t think you or anyone else.I posted a thread on the wrong form,should I be hung for this?And I don`t know what version he is considered,But the one who was hanging around with Thor.

I don't like to be insulted that's true, the problem is that you have made quite a few threads in the wrong places. You have to realise that eventually people will begin to get annoyed. If I was you I would honestly PM the various people that you've had issues with and try to resolve it. And like I said before making a thread calling people arseholes isn't doing you a favour. In the future before you start a topic just have a quick glance over what forum you are in at the time.

I meant like Squadron Supreme Hyperion, or the Hyperion that fought Ultimate Thor. Thanks for clarifying it though.

iceman24567
Nah people will still treat him like an idiot they would just be nicer about it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Is Thor or Odinson vs Hyperion a real fight?It looks like it would be a hell of a fight to me!does anyone want to give an opinion or should this be on another forum?know it all`s please give an opinion!

Thor worthy would be a good fight, though I like the look of Unworthy Thor now and would say he would make it a fight but lose the majority.

leonidas
wellllll......... leave. smile

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, nobody is forcing you to post here, zommie.

Time Immemorial
Just two assholes here, Zom and Riv, everyone else is cool.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, nobody is forcing you to post here, zommie. Zommie the commie?

zom1967
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Just two assholes here, Zom and Riv, everyone else is cool. i never botherd you.I just want to argue comics is that so bad,and that goes for all you posters!

zom1967
Originally posted by leonidas
wellllll......... leave. smile I have been reading comics sincs before you where born!

Surtur
Did you just call someone a scrub? Did I time travel back to the late 90's or something?

zom1967

What Hyperion anyways? But when I get insulted I fight back!

zom1967
Originally posted by Surtur
Did you just call someone a scrub? Did I time travel back to the late 90's or something? I have know issues with you and your weak intellect!

Surtur
But when I get insulted I fight back!

You aren't fighting back. Fighting back would be if we are in a topic and I insult you and then you insult me back. Fighting back would not be if I insult you in a topic and then you go and create a new topic calling everyone a-holes.

I have know issues with you and your weak intellect!

You realize in the very sentence you call my intellect weak you used the word "know" where you should of used the word "no" right? That's not even a typo it's just plain..wrong.

iceman24567
I have know issues with you and your weak intellect! With as many grammatical and spelling errors you make the last thing you should be doing is belittle somebody based on their intellect

One_Angry_Scot
I have know issues with you and your weak intellect!

That's the exact point I was making.

Just let it go and forget about it. You keep on digging yourself into a deeper grave.

zom1967
Originally posted by Surtur
You aren't fighting back. Fighting back would be if we are in a topic and I insult you and then you insult me back. Fighting back would not be if I insult you in a topic and then you go and create a new topic calling everyone a-holes.

You realize in the very sentence you call my intellect weak you used the word "know" where you should of used the word "no" right? That's not even a typo it's just plain..wrong. Oh is that all you have,I`m sorry if my grammar hurt your feelings.I`m not an english teacher but could school you on string theory!

One_Angry_Scot
Oh is that all you have,I`m sorry if my grammar hurt your feelings.I`m not an english teacher but could school you on string theory!

We have our resident Fundamental Physicist here to talk to us about that if we had questions. In fact if I remember you and him were arguing about Brian Greene and Michio Kaku.

zom1967
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zommie the commie? What makes you an expert on anything?at least I have over 4,000 comics and have been reading them since 1972.What do you have your dick in your hand ass wipe!

zom1967
We have our resident Fundamental Physicist here to talk to us about that if we had questions. In fact if I remember you and him were arguing about Brian Greene and Michio Kaku. Thats right,I know more about physics and comics than all you yahoos put together!

One_Angry_Scot
Thats right,I know more about physics and comics than all you yahoos put together!

I don't know I think Astner has a lot of knowledge to be honest. You say you know comics better than everyone.

What do you see as Sentry's role in the comic weeks and months in Marvel?

iceman24567
What makes you an expert on anything?at least I have over 4,000 comics and have been reading them since 1972.What do you have your dick in your hand ass wipe! Yeah because having 4000 comics is some kind of achievement. I have about 800 pokemon cards and over 2000 Yugioh cards bam dont disrespect me i was born in 87 motherphucka!

Mindset
What makes you an expert on anything?at least I have over 4,000 comics and have been reading them since 1972.What do you have your dick in your hand ass wipe! I have 4001 comics and started reading comics Dec 31, 1971. erm

Squirtle
But people talking to me like I am shit isn`t right either.I like arguing comics,but don`t like to be personally insulted

Well, it's the internet. The place where all kind of stupid and trollish behavior is allowed with none of the real life consequences.

Get used to it, use the ignore function, respect the forum rules (in this case) or... leave?

Or you can do like myself: duel your forum nemesys in real life to fight to the death. So far it worked great for me thumb up

zom1967
I can tell from your replies(and they came quick)That you are all a bunch of jealous pricks that no nothing.You are all teens or are in your early 20`s that don`t know shit about anything yet,even though you think you know it all!

One_Angry_Scot
I can tell from your replies(and they came quick)That you are all a bunch of jealous pricks that no nothing.You are all teens or are in your early 20`s that don`t know shit about anything yet,even though you think you know it all!

That's a bit unfair,

I turned 17 a couple of months ago and I don't think I'm doing too bad.

It's a bit unfair to judge people based on their age.

carver9
Lol...you all are so rude. Give the guy a break.

Squirtle

I gave you good advices confused (except the dueling part to the death... don't try that without proper training).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...you all are so rude. Give the guy a break.

Are you serious?

Star428
Zom, if people are continually insulting you then just put them on ignore and be done with it. That's what I do. It's much better than swapping insults back and forth with them for a dozen pages like juveniles and taking the risk of getting banned. Life's too short to waste time on nonsense like that. And who cares what certain people think about "ignore lists"? I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about them. Especially not a bunch of comic book nerds. LOL.

And I'm not in my teens or twenties either like you assume everybody who posts here is. I'm in my mid-forties. I know that some here are even older than that.

Mindset
I can tell from your replies(and they came quick)That you are all a bunch of jealous pricks that no nothing.You are all teens or are in your early 20`s that don`t know shit about anything yet,even though you think you know it all! I am also a physicist.

Mindset
And I never get sick at sea.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Mindset
And I never get sick at sea.

Looking at a nice ass, while she is walking, makes you immune to such effects.

zom1967
Originally posted by Star428
Zom, if people are continually insulting you then just put them on ignore and be done with it. That's what I do. It's much better than swapping insults back and forth with them for a dozen pages like juveniles and taking the risk of getting banned. Life's too short to waste time on nonsense like that. And who cares what certain people think about "ignore lists"? I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about them. Especially not a bunch of comic book nerds. LOL.

And I'm not in my teens or twenties either like you assume everybody who posts here is. I'm in my mid-forties. I know that some here are even older than that. I just want to talk comics,and I let these guys suck me into personal stuff,I don`t care how old people are but because I admit i`m 47 people make fun of how old you are.I`m proud of my age and the knowledge I have aquired.And I am only going to argue comics for now on,I don`t have time for insults.

Time Immemorial
Thingy is that you?

StiltmanFTW
I let these guys suck me

lol

Star428
@zom: People who think 47 is old have no idea what old really is. I'm only a few years younger than that and everybody tells me I still look like a teenager. Though I certainly don't feel like one that's for sure. Usually, the only people who make fun of how old someone is are teenagers who haven't been taught by their parents to respect their elders. I'm certainly not ashamed of my age. I wouldn't go back and be a naïve teenager again if I had the choice that's for sure.

Mindset
I let these guys suck me Haha, that's gross, man!

zom1967
Originally posted by Star428
@zom: People who think 47 is old have no idea what old really is. I'm only a few years younger than that and everybody tells me I still look like a teenager. Though I certainly don't feel like one that's for sure. Usually, the only people who make fun of how old someone is are teenagers who haven't been taught by their parents to respect their elders. In the last two years,I have had 6 panic attacks,pancreatitst,became a diabetic,and been in an ambulance 3 times.Not trying to say woe is me,but when you get older sometimes these things happen.I used to be a ripped bodybuilder 12 years ago,thats all gone now I hurt my back dead lifting.Thats why I tell these young people enjoy your youth to the fullest!

Damborgson
This thread offends me.

I should chop off your fingers.

zom1967
Originally posted by Mindset
Haha, that's gross, man! Hey if thats your sexual preference knock yourself out.I would rather have a beer!

Badabing
Zom, I don't know what your issues are but leave them off KMC. If you're really 47-48 years old then it makes this even sadder. I hope I don't have any problems with you when your 1 week ban is finished.

Impediment
This thread was entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.