2013 Carrie vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theTANTALIZER
An Angry Carrie at the end of the Prom version where her TK powers was going amok where she encounters Vader. Who kills who?

DTM
Vader can do everything Carrie can, only better, and ALOT more. Sith Lord in a wash.

TheVaultDweller
I'd have to give this to Vader. Carrie is powerful, but not exactly the poster child for cool, calm and controlled. Vader is a highly trained Sith Lord. In this case, training, experience, and an arsenal that consists of more than just TK should easily win him the day.

AncientPower
Saga-Vader has nowhere near as impressive TK feats, she has also displayed a sustained levitation ability. Furthermore she has survived everything from knives to the house she brought down upon herself.

Vader is definitely more experience but his movie only feats don't compare to Carrie's.

BruceSkywalker
he doesn't even have to look at her, choke her out from a distance

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by AncientPower
Saga-Vader has nowhere near as impressive TK feats, she has also displayed a sustained levitation ability. Furthermore she has survived everything from knives to the house she brought down upon herself.

Vader is definitely more experience but his movie only feats don't compare to Carrie's.

WUt?? you can't be serious

AncientPower
She casually levitates cars, tears down buildings, can knock large crowds of people over with ease, etc...

I am not even sure she can be killed after surviving an entire house caving in on her.

DTM
How did she survive the house, Im pretty sure she was killed by that at the end, no? I mean the crack at the end on her tombstone I doubt is the movies way of saying shes still alive, if thats what you mean. Vader has her beat 10 ways from Sunday, IMO.

AncientPower
There are three variations of her return/revival, the director has said herself that Carrie didn't die so as to leave the ending open for a second film if they ever pursued it.

Her on-screen TK feats are far greater than his on-screen movie feats and she has simply displayed greater abilities in the areas of levitation and the survival of fatal wounds.

After the prom she takes a knife through the heart and gets thrown hard down the stairs, then she brings the house down on top of them.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, gonna have to agree with AncientPower here.

Vader HAS way more impressive feats, but not in the movies, which is what we're discussing here, lol.

|King Joker|
thumb up Carrie wins.

Jmanghan
Batman beats them both with EMP grenades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.