Lucas Hood vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Jason Bourne comes to Banshee, he knows Hood's real identity and is also causing trouble in the town, Hood goes to deal with it, alone.

(Sorry, this show just gets my adrenaline pumping)

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Guns

Round 3: Combat Knife

I'd like to point out that they are fighting to the death in an abandoned factory.

Who takes this?

Jmanghan
bump.

BruceSkywalker
Hood wins, in 3 season of banshee he has shown an uber amount of durability

Jmanghan
I figured.

Utrigita
Jason Bourne tears him apart.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Utrigita
Jason Bourne tears him apart.

Based on what? Lucas has beaten tougher guys then him.

He fought equally with Chayton, guy was gigantic and really knew how to fight.

Lucas beat an MMA Fighter in the 3rd episode, and has taken down four huge bouncer-like men with just 4 punches.

Lestov16
Bourne wins this in a close fight. Hood is uber durable, but so is Bourne, and Jason is far faster and a far better martial artist. You'd need Burton to give Bourne a challenge.

Robtard
Hood's good and can take massive amounts of punishment, but Bourne fights super-assassins like himself, I can't recall Hood fighting anyone on that level.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Lestov16
Bourne wins this in a close fight. Hood is uber durable, but so is Bourne, and Jason is far faster and a far better martial artist. You'd need Burton to give Bourne a challenge. You'll eat your words when we get to see Hood absolutely destroy Burton.

He already beat Proctor and forced Chayton to run away.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Hood's good and can take massive amounts of punishment, but Bourne fights super-assassins like himself, I can't recall Hood fighting anyone on that level. Why does him being a super-assassin put him above Hood?

Hood has taken out an MMA Champion in a fight and wrecked Burton (After Burton snuck up on him nonetheless.)

He's also made high-end assassin's look like a joke, like that guy that was sent to kill Jason.

He's also fighting evenly with dudes twice his size, while they are on a similar level of skill.

In their last fight, he ****ed Chayton up.

Dreampanther
Bourne wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Bourne wins. Why?

Burton is just as skilled, and is incredibly strong, and Hood still whooped him. (In one of the worst fight scenes of the show, unfortunately.)

Dreampanther
Hood knows some tricks and is a tough street fighter with excellent durability, but Bourne has been specifically trained to kill in H2H combat. He is a lot more skilled and experienced and has beaten opponents a lot better than Hood.

Ascendancy
Fight to the death. Hood tries his street fighting tricks; Bourn snaps limbs from the outset the way he's done with everyone he's faced hand-to-hand. Hood may be durable, but he's not shrugging off compound-complex fractures.

Gunfight: Bourne.

Knife fight: Bourne.

Hoods feats do not put him on that level in terms of facing a trained combatant out to kill him as well. He dies every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.