Darth Sion vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Battle takes place on neutral ground. Who wins?

NewGuy01
Quinlan.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Sion.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Quinlan.

Nephthys
Sion.

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Quinlan.

Trocity
Sion.

Quinlan.

Hero of Python
Quinsion.

Col. Valerian
Sion unless Quinlan can break his will and overpower him several times, which I doubt.

NewGuy01
What he can endure off-nexus is open to speculation, but he should have a significantly easier load than Meetra did.

To be completely honest, Sion doesn't have many feats to suggest his combat skills would be enough to defeat Quinlan whatever the case. He defeated a random Councillor on a Dark Side Nexus, good for him.

DarthAnt66
A Star Wars Insider confirmed he was a "true, immortal manifestation of the dark side." He can do it off nexus.

Lord Stark
Vos wipes his ass with Sion. My this may be his first victory here.

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Sion unless Quinlan can break his will and overpower him several times, which I doubt.

How do you figure? The Exile only faced him on a nexus. Aside from that his only feat is cutting off a forceless old woman's hand.

Col. Valerian
Well, that's true. We don't know if he can just force himself to keep fighting when off Nexus as he did on M5. If he won't get up again, Quinlan probably takes this.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Well, that's true. We don't know if he can just force himself to keep fighting when off Nexus as he did on M5. If he won't get up again, Quinlan probably takes this.

He does imply he's only immortal on Malachor and Korriban if I recall correctly. I could be wrong though its been years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.